Dan Wheeler #25 Desperate Dan, cash grabbing man, still scamming people any way he can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you 😊

Here are screenshots of our conversation
He's a disgusting POS 🤬 This just illustrates the depths to which he will stoop to get his hands on your money. He doesn't care that you're facing something that has probably turned your world upside down, he still attempts to gaslight you into rethinking your decision- which, by the way, was very well articulated 👏
And he's only paused your membership? He should have cancelled it.
He has no heart 😔 I'm so glad you found us. You'll get more support here for free than you would in his scamcademy!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry but wtf!!!! Signing off with that 🤞 is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!
So sorry you not only have your health problems but had to deal with him as well xx
I realised that I needed to deal with him before I started my treatment, I don’t think I will be able to cope with his attitude and bullying tactics further down the line! I just know he wouldn’t have refunded me at the end of the 16 weeks because inevitably I would have lost weight but not because of the ‘plan’
So glad I’m out of it, feel sorry for all the newbies that joined at the same time though

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I realised that I needed to deal with him before I started my treatment, I don’t think I will be able to cope with his attitude and bullying tactics further down the line! I just know he wouldn’t have refunded me at the end of the 16 weeks because inevitably I would have lost weight but not because of the ‘plan’
So glad I’m out of it, feel sorry for all the newbies that joined at the same time though
I have just read Sean's responses to you too- they really are unbelievable arent they?

8020 use a recurring payment system. You don't need to rely on them to cancel your subscription - just contact your bank and ask them to stop as you are no longer receiving the services of 8020 x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have just read Sean's responses to you too- they really are unbelievable arent they?

8020 use a recurring payment system. You don't need to rely on them to cancel your subscription - just contact your bank and ask them to stop as you are no longer receiving the services of 8020 x
Is Dan getting anyone to physically sign any agreements? If not it’s unlikely any agreement is actually enforceable anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He's a disgusting POS 🤬 This just illustrates the depths to which he will stoop to get his hands on your money. He doesn't care that you're facing something that has probably turned your world upside down, he still attempts to gaslight you into rethinking your decision- which, by the way, was very well articulated 👏
And he's only paused your membership? He should have cancelled it.
He has no heart 😔 I'm so glad you found us. You'll get more support here for free than you would in his scamcademy!
I think once he realised that he couldn’t offer me any support he had no other option. He did message me after and say that HE had decided to cancel my membership completely

Reactions: 12
Is Dan getting anyone to physically sign any agreements? If not it’s unlikely any agreement is actually enforceable anyway.
I did actually ask Sean to send me proof of documents that I had signed to state that I was contracted to pay them for 16 weeks and that I was not entitled to a 14 day cooling off period. As I expected, he ignored me

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you 😊

I’m generally just a lurker on here but I am DISGUSTED by those messages. How DARE he try and suggest that 80/20 can provide support through such a devastating diagnosis. I’m struggling to find the words to convey how reading that has made me feel.

“Do you not want to take advantage of all the support?” Sorry what??? Let me just post on a Facebook group of strangers who will just say “make sure you get your steps in if you can!!” How dare he suggest that leaving 80/20 means you’re going it “alone” like you can’t possibly be supported in your private life.

What a gaslighting nasty man, not that it’s a surprise to anyone. I wish you all the best in your recovery ❤ I’m even more disgusted by his final message like he hasn’t got what he’s wanted so he’s wiping his hands.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I did actually ask Sean to send me proof of documents that I had signed to state that I was contracted to pay them for 16 weeks and that I was not entitled to a 14 day cooling off period. As I expected, he ignored me
An utterly reprehensible attitude. Their 16 week 4 payment agreement isn’t worth the paper it’s not written on.

Reactions: 14
Thank you 😊

I am so sorry to hear of your medical condition. When you think Wheeler cant go any lower he just keeps throwing up suprises. Any business that is out there who offers support would 100% without question cease the payments and offer support and assistances but above all show empathy.
Wheeler doesn't care about anyone all he cares about is money he has no friends no family and no life.
Keep your chin up you are safe with us we will protect you from Wheeler or any of the BIG 3
Hey Rowland, Cleverly and Kaz whats it like to support a man that treats people like this you must be so proud of yourselves.

Find me on TT for more support if you need

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@Fuzzypinkpunk wishing you all the best for your treatment. I want to say the reaction you got from Dan and crew is shocking but unfortunately it’s not. Take care ❤

@Fuzzypinkpunk I am so sorry to hear your story; the last thing you need when you are trying to process that is having to deal with David and the turnips. I’ve been watching his car crash for 8 years but I’ve never been as shocked as I am by his messages to you. How dare he ask you to “bring it down a level” It goes to show he doesn’t even have an ounce of empathy in him; I used to feel guilty hoping he failed again but now I know he deserves everything that’s coming and believe me it’s coming.
Wishing you love; light and strength through the coming weeks…you have a whole new community here for you. ❤

But Fatt Dann, we’re all Fatt Dann.
😂 to be fair DJ is a proper grafter…it takes serious effort to create his 225th account! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
“I’m going to be documenting it everyday.”

That fizzled out quick. No update since Thursday.

Hope Dan get’s what ever help he needs to tackle this in private. All these announcements that have no longevity cannot be good for his reputation.

He’s shouting into the void of his own echo chamber as always.

If he was serious he’d produced some actual verified pier reviewed evidence to back up his claims. Not just say ‘I’ve worked with obese clients for 12 years. I know better than you.”.

I’ve breathed every day of my life, doesn’t mean I can tell you how my lungs work.
And on that note he has no follow up to these people to check the results so how can he even say that. All he has done is take obese people's money for 12 years that bit is true but has no idea their results or had a follow up to check if anything worked for them

Thank you 😊

Wow. What an arrogant prick. What support network has he got in the academy, absolutely no one. Money over someone's illness is dispicable and "bring it down a level or 2" made me want to seek him out and kick him in the bollocks if he has any. God he infuriates me so much. Also he can't make his mind up about what he offers is it weight loss or fat loss because he is always telling everyone they are 2 differant things which they are but to one person he talks about weight loss then next fat loss. Dan if you are reading this just pack it up, stop what you are doing because you really haven't got a clue and you are arrogant and dangerous.
P. S I'm sorry to hear of your illness and I really do wish you well. 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorry to hear of your diagnosis. You did well to get out, the last thing you need when you’re seriously ill is DW going on about how much trauma he is going through and the nasty pharmacist won’t give him his drugs. He’s triggering at the best of times.

I know that all chemotherapy is different, but when I had it I found that just eating what you can, even if it’s salt and vinegar crisps all day long is the best you can do. Don’t let anyone pester you about healthy eating whilst having treatment. When you are in recovery there will be lots of time for healing and health - just do what you gotta do to get through this for now. There are lots of cancer focussed forums where you can get genuine advice and support from people that understand. Take medical advice from your oncologist and cancer nurse and take practical advice on being a cancer patient from those that have lived it. It’s like being pregnant- you’ll get loads of unsolicited advice, last thing you need - keep your head down, do whatever makes you comfortable and don’t give him a second thought (that’s my unsolicited advice 😜) lots of love to you 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just caught up on some of the TTs that have been made today and OMG the levels of delusion are strong today arent they gang?

Wheeler really needs to make his mind up about who we all are... I mean, first it was 6-7 trolls, then he put the blame on DJ and today he's saying that there are 15-20% of women hes been unable to help that have a problem with him.

He really is just throwing accusations around at this point and hoping something sticks.

I will tell you how it is Danny Boy. TCHQ is made up of no less than 225 individuals that you have wronged over the years. 225 people that have all stood together to be counted. We know there are plenty more watching too - if I was to take a punt I would say that number is closer to 350.

Now today you claim that there's a 'small percentage, maybe 15-20%' of women that have turned toxic on you. People who you have been unable to help ( but you are the best in the world at what you do, 100% success rate, remember?) and that these 'Karen's' are just trying to damage you.

See, this is where your selective memory has kicked in isnt it? You are fully aware that TCHQ is made up of more than just women aren't you? Of course you are, we know Rowland watches us from his many fake accounts (ironically) and reports back to you.

Did you forget that we have people from your past on here? What about those men whose pics you posted from LCF days? What about all those staff members babes? Did you forget about them too?

Today I heard you say that being a good looking confident male is a trigger for some people - now, I hate to burst your bubble here Dude, but someone has been lying to you - you arent good looking. You might well have been deemed good looking a while back, but the substance abuse has really started to show and those boyish good looks are long since gone in favour of a less chisselled and more bloated appearance. As for confidence - theres a very thin line between confidence and arrogance and I hate to say it, but you have been sat on the wrong side of it for a very long time.

TCHQ exists because this is a safe space where you can't control the narrative or block our opinions. We are here to highlight you for what you are, how poorly you operate and to stop other people being ripped off.

At its height you had 2200 members and today you have just 178. I'd say us Karen's are doing a grand job, wouldn't you?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
😂 to be fair DJ is a proper grafter…it takes serious effort to create his 225th account! 😂
Yes it is amazing how creative and energetic "we" are, to be constantly creating new accounts with new fully developed identities and different styles of speaking etc.

In all seriousness, @Fuzzypinkpunk I am very sorry to hear of your diagnosis but I am glad it sounds like you are being treated by competent and qualified professionals. You did the right thing to cut Wheeler off as he could only bring harm and negativity into your life - the last thing you need!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.