Dan Wheeler #25 Desperate Dan, cash grabbing man, still scamming people any way he can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sick of seeing him say I don't block people for nothing I only block them when they insult me or call me a c**t. Stop bloody lying wheller, He blocks anyone and everyone for asking a question in a polite manner because he must NEVER be challenged because he is a complete tool and a petulant man child.. He needs to Grow the duck up and have a conversation with people. Blocking people is a cowards way out and it's only a god damn question being asked. He don't deserve a single penny of anyone's hard earned money. I have never seen anyone call him anything or insult him and he always answers in a way to insinuate he is correct wether he is or not. It's infuriating.. I woukd live to disable his block button 😂 and see the reality of how conversations would have continued. I think he would spontaneously combust 😂. He makes me so mad and I'm nowhere near him, imagine being in his company or worse living with him 24/7 taking over your home pretending to play at being a TV presenter, I mean it's so embarrassing fir a grown man to continue doing this with 1 viewer most of the time and that's usually one of us. He is so self absorbed he just can't see that no one and I mean no one is interested in his pile of tit he spouts from his mouth.
Surely this recent addict behaviour is opening up some loyal people's eyes and making them rethink. It took me a long time to see things differantly but when it did it hit me hard and I thought how the hell could I not see this behaviour going on. He must be stopped from giving out his dangerous advice.

Reactions: 19
“I’m going to be documenting it everyday.”

That fizzled out quick. No update since Thursday.

Hope Dan get’s what ever help he needs to tackle this in private. All these announcements that have no longevity cannot be good for his reputation.

God he’s going live with the ‘trauma causes obesity… prove me wrong’
He’s shouting into the void of his own echo chamber as always.

If he was serious he’d produced some actual verified pier reviewed evidence to back up his claims. Not just say ‘I’ve worked with obese clients for 12 years. I know better than you.”.

I’ve breathed every day of my life, doesn’t mean I can tell you how my lungs work.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone,
I have been lurking for about a week, I have just left the 80/20 plan, I lasted 4 days. Quickly realised that Dan doesn’t have a clue about CBT or supporting people to lose weight and his lives have no content or were vulgar. Academy has very few active members and I noticed that most of them have been there a long time and haven’t actually lost any weight?
When I messaged him to tell him I couldn’t carry on due to a recent diagnosis of ‘C’ the replies were just unbelievable. I wish I had found this sooner and saved myself the bother!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
“I’m going to be documenting it everyday.”

He’s shouting into the void of his own echo chamber as always.

If he was serious he’d produced some actual verified pier reviewed evidence to back up his claims. Not just say ‘I’ve worked with obese clients for 12 years. I know better than you.”.
This pretty much sums up every single thing he's ever uttered🙄

Has he been on a TikTok ban for ages or am I blocked again?
He's been on at least 2 shadow bans in the past week so I reckon he's got a posting ban now👏👏👏
Well done everyone for reporting his videos👌👌👌

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Hi everyone,
I have been lurking for about a week, I have just left the 80/20 plan, I lasted 4 days. Quickly realised that Dan doesn’t have a clue about CBT or supporting people to lose weight and his lives have no content or were vulgar. Academy has very few active members and I noticed that most of them have been there a long time and haven’t actually lost any weight?
When I messaged him to tell him I couldn’t carry on due to a recent diagnosis of ‘C’ the replies were just unbelievable. I wish I had found this sooner and saved myself the bother!
Welcome to TCHQ member #225 ❤

So glad you saw straight through him... I can only imagine his responses to you- did you manage to get a refund or did he have excuses?

Pull up a chair and get comfortable, you are in safe hands here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m guessing someone’s been on drugs all night !!!

I clicked on for 4 mins and basically heard him calling someone out for being fat !

Sam’s mates must be desperate for her to kick him out .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone,
I have a terrible suspicion when you tried to cancel due to your diagnosis he probably told you he could cure you. Remember he cures every disease known to humankind does our Dan!
He game me some pearls of wisdom about a medical issue I have which revealed to me he knew NOTHING about my condition.

Reactions: 10
I’m guessing someone’s been on drugs all night !!!

I clicked on for 4 mins and basically heard him calling someone out for being fat !

Sam’s mates must be desperate for her to kick him out .
I am absolutely all for body confidence no matter your size but Dan & Kaz are promoting a FAT LOSS program and both are what a Dr would class as obese! He cannot call anyone out for being 'fat' when him & Kaz look like they do 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you 😊

Here are screenshots of our conversation
Gaslighting as per usual...

Community - don't make me laugh. Its Kaz, the Steves, Steph and a few clingers on.

The Scamademy had 2000+ members at one point. It was a hive of activity and people actually interacted with one another.

He's apparently asking for members to join live on his show now - he must realise hes rinsed Steph and Steve a bit now.

Hes flogging a dead horse and he knows it.

Reactions: 14
Well. I have a hangover but waking up ona bright Sunday to see yet again Dan being his cunty self makes me happy. Sorry you had to deal with that ❤

• Heart
Thank you 😊

Sorry but wtf!!!! Signing off with that 🤞 is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!
So sorry you not only have your health problems but had to deal with him as well xx

• Heart
Thank you 😊

Fistly I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis, secondly I hope your treatment journey is smooth and you give cancer a kick in the d1ck.

He really is totally tone deaf, all he cares about here is the 80/20 balance sheet. An expert in dealing with trauma? Do me a favour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.