Dan Wheeler #25 Desperate Dan, cash grabbing man, still scamming people any way he can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just dipped in to catch up on the show to see if there’s any invaluable nutrition or exercise advice. Anything on healthy living, mindset or anything that can help with following the 80/20 plan at all………………… I got, the laws concerning mobile phone use while driving!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Hi, David asked me to wait until there was a new thread before I showcased his new video. David has asked me to show him completely out performing those pesky Scotish PT's. I took Davids brief and I think I have showcased his skills against theirs quite nicely.

It is a long video as I wanted to keep in their quiet considered discussion, contrasted with Davids unique and enviable head wobbling style!

This is absolute class! Brilliant 👏

Reactions: 6
Just dipped in to catch up on the show to see if there’s any invaluable nutrition or exercise advice. Anything on healthy living, mindset or anything that can help with following the 80/20 plan at all………………… I got, the laws concerning mobile phone use while driving!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Really breaking into a fresh and innovative area of discussion there....... His finger really is on the pulse of what everyone else was talking about a week ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His royal lowness is not live on tt today 🤔
I don’t believe he was yesterday either. ……. I would think that’s the only place he’s likely to pick up new viewers to be honest.

It’s too boring to even bother take a look at these days. The only traction he gets is when he tries to be controversial.

Just shows how low the views are without a few of us popping in for a cheeky watch. Traction and engagement is now at an all time low.

28 views over the two and a half hours of self indulgent rubbish.
DC6C655F-3F77-452B-900C-1A69459C58E4.jpeg

For once in her life she's said something that I totally agree with😂😂😂 (don't think we're thinking of the same recipient though)
Apart from when she said that the person who ended up in hospital was lying and was an attention seeker, normally her only input is "😂😂😂" on every video Wheeler posts. She annoys the duck out of me😂😡😂😡😂

@Alfie1234 I’ve never managed more than 30 seconds. I bet the legends are expected to watch the whole lot.
I've only ever watched one live (and that was pre-recorded! ) and I complained for days afterwards to my OH that I'd never get those 2 hours back! 😂 I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy (apart from Miss Piggy - she deserves it😂)

Attachments

Last edited:
For once in her life she's said something that I totally agree with😂😂😂 (don't think we're thinking of the same recipient though)
Apart from when she said that the person who ended up in hospital was lying and was an attention seeker, normally her only input is "😂😂😂" on every video Wheeler posts. She annoys the duck out of me😂😡😂😡😂

I've only ever watched one live (and that was pre-recorded! ) and I complained for days afterwards to my OH that I'd never get those 2 hours back! 😂 I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy (apart from Miss Piggy - she deserves it😂)
It’s a sign of how badly he’s doing that people can’t even be bothered to argue with him anymore!

He really is a cretin isn't he? A conspiracy theory being spread by antivax Qanon idiots 🙄

View attachment 1160475
Whatever he's taking, he really needs to stop ✋
This may be true that Pfizer are investing in alopecia treatment, but does Dan realise that would mean the whole oscars slap thing that Dan Wheeler got so invested in was..... staged? And for what, so his wife could get a few bottles of alopecia treatment for free or something? 🤣 c'mon Dan, what's the motive for Will Smith to commit assault and risk his entire career for, on HIS Oscar winning night??
Omg, I can't breathe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He really is a cretin isn't he? A conspiracy theory being spread by antivax Qanon idiots 🙄

View attachment 1160475
That was being discussed 2 days ago, a day late and a buck short as always. And this Big Pharma conspiracy has been shot down already.

Acts like he's blowing something wide open, which has already been sown to be false. He is such a moron, it's so easy to do some research from multiple credible sources.

Reactions: 5
This may be true that Pfizer are investing in alopecia treatment, but does Dan realise that would mean the whole oscars slap thing that Dan Wheeler got so invested in was..... staged? And for what, so his wife could get a few bottles of alopecia treatment for free or something? 🤣 c'mon Dan, what's the motive for Will Smith to commit assault and risk his entire career for, on HIS Oscar winning night??
His brain has literally zero capacity for rational thought. Zero logic. Pure narcissism and delusion.

It's remarkable to get what amounts to an inside look at mental illness, courtesy of his grandiose idea that his every thought is worth sharing.

His brain has literally zero capacity for rational thought. Zero logic. Pure narcissism and delusion.

It's remarkable to get what amounts to an inside look at mental illness, courtesy of his grandiose idea that his every thought is worth sharing.
If I were to google a list of the things Pfizer were developing right now I'm sure we could cobble a conspiracy theory around them all... but i won't because I'm not insane and I have a life 😅
Dan has WAY too much time on his hands ......and substances in his system!

That was being discussed 2 days ago, a day late and a buck short as always. And this Big Pharma conspiracy has been shot down already.

Acts like he's blowing something wide open, which has already been sown to be false. He is such a moron, it's so easy to do some research from multiple credible sources.
Ooh, can we guess what tomorrow's 'show' will be about 😅

• Haha
What these conspiritards always claim to be is free thinkers, but in reality they're just following someone else's theory. Often times a theory that's so easily disproved it's a joke. A company sponsoring an event to sell product is not earth shattering. Also the sponsor list is public, that's the whole point of sponsorship. So nothing underhand has been exposed here, it's not like Pfizer secretly paid Will Smith and Chris Rock.

And ultimately what has this whole debacle achieved for Pfizer? Nothing.

There's an interesting video about the motivations of people who follow conspiracy theories. It's linked to a desire to appear knowledgeable, without doing the required work to earn that level of respect. Like when someone claims to know more that the experts regarding Covid, it's making them feel like they understand something that the majority of the population cannot grasp, and there for must have a superior intellect. It's essentially a form of self aggrandizement/delusion.

View attachment 1160475
I read about that conspiracy the day after the incident - spent 2 minutes on Google - then thanked the lord that I hadn't actually voiced it out loud to anyone close by (my dogs!) never mind broadcast it to all my thousands of followers😂😋😂
I wouldn't be able to look my dogs in they eyes again if I had😂

If I were to google a list of the things Pfizer were developing right now I'm sure we could cobble a conspiracy theory around them all... but i won't because I'm not insane and I have a life 😅
Dan has WAY too much time on his hands ......and substances in him
👌👌👌I doubt there's much that Pfizer aren't developing.. maybe they should invent an anti bullshit pill🤔

• Haha
No cure for alopecia believe me I know

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.