Dan Wheeler #25 Desperate Dan, cash grabbing man, still scamming people any way he can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TC #34

He's posted 6 TT videos in the last 24 hours all about the Will Smith/Chris Rock incident, with absolutely no mention of mindset, movement or nutrition - this is crap even for him - he normally at least makes a stab at posting some misinformed bollocks...
He is hoping that it will bring more traffic to his page 😂 #sad

#218 checking in 🤟

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is hoping that it will bring more traffic to his page 😂 #sad

#218 checking in 🤟
It’s the most engagement he’s had recently. Because it’d been a popular wave to ride on.

Those lads said it right, he posts so much that the law of averages dictates he’ll score views. But the likes and comments always seem to be a small % of the audience.

In reality the Will Smith incident has absolutely nothing to do with the sort of content you’d expect from a wellness brand ambassador. But neither does Putin’s invasion of Ukraine, Wordl, Geo Guessrrr, Elon Musk or most of the content output by the 8020 media empire.

Reactions: 11
21 here, I'm reading but not commenting much at the moment. I think his rinse repeat behaviour is exhausting me, I can't listen or look at the guy for longer than 10 seconds.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am looking for the vid that displayed his awful attempts at comedy-can anyone point me in the direction please? I cant find it anywhere!

Reactions: 9
I thought it got posted on here. But that might have been somewhere in the first few threads.

Reactions: 4
David's not walking today....bad weather.
So do you not have to do 10,000 steps on days its raining?

• Haha
David's not walking today....bad weather.
So do you not have to do 10,000 steps on days its raining?
No legend. It’s 80/20 innit…so 80 percent of the time you don’t walk and 20% of the time you think about going for a walk. Proparrrr exerciseeeee innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi, David asked me to wait until there was a new thread before I showcased his new video. David has asked me to show him completely out performing those pesky Scotish PT's. I took Davids brief and I think I have showcased his skills against theirs quite nicely.

It is a long video as I wanted to keep in their quiet considered discussion, contrasted with Davids unique and enviable head wobbling style!

Absolutely brilliant 👏

So today's topic is Endometriosis ....Shut up now .You ain't had it never will have it and will never understand it .
Bell end !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Absolutely brilliant 👏

So today's topic is Endometriosis ....Shut up now .You ain't had it never will have it and will never understand it .
Bell end !
It doesn’t matter what the topic is because he’ll give it about one minutes attention when he can fit it in between playing games, boring people with his opinions on the news and listening to some random people suck up to him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.