Dan Wheeler #25 Desperate Dan, cash grabbing man, still scamming people any way he can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Pfizer will develop a drug for NPD and Cuntwaffle syndrome. They could then sponsor the Dan Wheeler Show

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I gave the Endometriosis segment a bit of a listen. Credit where it's due Kaz sharing her own experience was actually moving, and it must take a lot to open up like that. For the first time ever the show felt genuine.

Dan slightly ruined it for me by mentioning that his ex wife suffered with it. Unsure if that's something she's been open about or not, but it just felt like bad form to mention her experience like that. As often those are personal journeys couples go on. In fact Dan chipping in made me turn off, which was a shame as I'd found hearing about Kaz's experience very educational and informative.

Reactions: 12
And there you have it, on the extremely rare occasion the show has something informative and interesting, the main man himself ruins it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I gave the Endometriosis segment a bit of a listen. Credit where it's due Kaz sharing her own experience was actually moving, and it must take a lot to open up like that. For the first time ever the show felt genuine.

Dan slightly ruined it for me by mentioning that his ex wife suffered with it. Unsure if that's something she's been open about or not, but it just felt like bad form to mention her experience like that. As often those are personal journeys couples go on. In fact Dan chipping in made me turn off, which was a shame as I'd found hearing about Kaz's experience very educational and informative.
She was very honest and open about it, I remember her having a couple of operations to try and help, she suffered an awful lot of pain so often.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
TT, can't attach screenshot, Pfizer bullshit, he's actually rang them!!!

I can't force myself to listen, he's really jumped on this now in the hope of going viral 🙄 couple of other posts on same subject too. What an absolute bellend!

• Wow
  • Haha
She was very honest and open about it, I remember her having a couple of operations to try and help, she suffered an awful lot of pain so often.
Ah OK then I guess Dan mentioning it wasn't really an issue at all. Not knowing the history it was unclear. If anyone from Dan's tram does read these just saying 'She won't mind me talking about this as she was very open' is a really helpful opener when talking on behalf of someone who isn't present.

I can't force myself to listen, he's really jumped on this now in the hope of going viral 🙄 couple of other posts on same subject too. What an absolute bellend!
He keeps on about there never being Pfizer adverts. But we live in a country with nationalised medicine so we wouldn't get adverts for prescription medication on our TV because we aren't the customers, the NHS is. In america adverts for medication is far more prevalent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What these conspiritards always claim to be is free thinkers, but in reality they're just following someone else's theory. Often times a theory that's so easily disproved it's a joke. A company sponsoring an event to sell product is not earth shattering. Also the sponsor list is public, that's the whole point of sponsorship. So nothing underhand has been exposed here, it's not like Pfizer secretly paid Will Smith and Chris Rock.

And ultimately what has this whole debacle achieved for Pfizer? Nothing.

There's an interesting video about the motivations of people who follow conspiracy theories. It's linked to a desire to appear knowledgeable, without doing the required work to earn that level of respect. Like when someone claims to know more that the experts regarding Covid, it's making them feel like they understand something that the majority of the population cannot grasp, and there for must have a superior intellect. It's essentially a form of self aggrandizement/delusion.
And often spouted by people who are demonstrably stupid in all other areas of life.

Like, I'm not about to believe you're suddenly a genius on this one niche topic Brian (or Whanker), when you haven't even worked out how to wipe your arse properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

OMG I just watched it, he sounds like a crackpot ringing up to prank someone 😳 I was expecting him to ask to speak to 'Hugh Jass' with the way he was childishly guffawing 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Warning! This is a bit ranty. I am fine, I am just worried for anyone watching his disgusting sales pitch video below.

The TT below has certainly hit the mark with me. I had the usual p.take video ready to go based on his doctors confusion, then I saw the TT attached and cranked out something quickly, so it is a bit rough.

Kaz, Sean and whatever deluded hangers on there are, watch this and then watch it again. This is Daniel David Peter Wheeler giving it the full " come to Jesus" bit to camera.

You are working for a person who broadcasts to vulnerable people with both physical and emotional issues, telling them that doctors cannot help them, family and friends cannot help them but........................... there is a nice little breadcrumb trail leading straight to the man himself, who really just wants a few comments, just " get in touch". About as subtle as a smack in the face.

This suggested " only I can help you" stuff is repugnant, it is dangerous, it is unethical, and it is definitely immoral. It should not be on TT at all.

I can watch your leader carry on his long term car crash, taking turnips with him, but a line is drawn when I see a piece to camera which sews uncertainty and doubt, but salvation is at hand from someone who has experienced it, beaten it and sorted it all out. All " cured" by the man who has left a trail of damage his whole life, and is mostly loathed by everyone he has worked with or come into contact with. Described by one PT as a " psychopath".

The man is an addict, a fantasist, and has never kept the weight off. What we are seeing is unpleasant, repugnant manipulation of the vulnerable.

Sorry everyone, I just realised what I was watching and sometimes I cannot make it funny and reminded how dangerous this guy is.

2m20 seconds - to paraphrase " no doctors, not hospitals, no parents, no friends, no teachers, no one can help you"
Do you realise how that might come across to someone suicidal? Have you any idea what you are doing negating someone's support network.
Let's get serious Dan Wheeler, someone is going to die, if you continue to manipulate like this. You are exploiting the vulnerable under the guise of a "simple chat".

3.50 seconds - to paraphrase " I have resolved all the issues I have been talking about..." Oh, have you really? Sounds a bit " culty" if only you have the answers that every other part of someone's support network does not. Oh and I pay you for it, okay but can I call you "Charles"?

So Kaz, Sean et al. When someone really suffers thanks to this kind of nonsense, you are involved, not just when the tax man cometh, but when someone who is vulnerable makes a poor life decision thanks to this kind of video, you are involved. You are assisting in something quite dark and unpleasant if we take this video as an indicator. Now back to pretending you don't get paid and playing Wordle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The TT below has certainly hit the mark with me. I had the usual p.take video ready to go based on his doctors confusion, then I saw the TT attached.

Kaz, Sean and whatever deluded hangers on there are, watch this and then watch it again. This is Daniel David Peter Wheeler giving it the full " come to Jesus" bit to camera.

You are working for a person who broadcasts to vulnerable people with both physical and emotional issues, telling them that doctors cannot help them, family and friends cannot help them but........................... there is a nice little breadcrumb trail leading straight to the man himself, who really just wants a few comments, just " get in touch". About as subtle as smack in the face.

This suggested " only I can help you" stuff is repugnant, it is dangerous, it is unethical, and it is definitely immoral.

I can watch your leader carry on his his long term car crash, taking turnips with him, but a line is drawn when I see a piece to camera which sews uncertainty and doubt, but salvation is at hand from someone who has experienced it, beaten it and sorted it all out.

The man is an addict, a fantasist, and has never kept the weight off. What we are seeing is unpleasant, repugnant manipulation of the vulnerable.

Sorry everyone, I just realised what I was watching and how sometimes I cannot make it funny.

He's bleeping repulsive...I hope no one falls for this, because all he will do is make them feel worse 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And often spouted by people who are demonstrably stupid in all other areas of life.

Like, I'm not about to believe you're suddenly a genius on this one niche topic Brian (or Whanker), when you haven't even worked out how to wipe your arse properly.
He doesnt need to be a genius. He’s been having vaccines since he was a child, therefore he is extremely experienced to talk about it. Doesn’t need a medical or science degree!

Not sure why he’s banging on about calorie deficit. He asks people to track calories, does it really make a difference psychologically if that’s 1,500 or 5,000? You are still treating calorie intake as what solves the issue when surely it’s more to do with what triggers the emotional eating? I’m on the fence with CC but the tracking calories for emotional issues doesn’t make sense? Oh well, I’m no expert but neither is he 🤷🏻‍♀️. I’m surprised he wasn’t off collecting his MBE with Joe Wicks today as he is the best in the world at what he does of course!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The TT below has certainly hit the mark with me. I had the usual p.take video ready to go based on his doctors confusion, then I saw the TT attached.

You are working for a person who broadcasts to vulnerable people with both physical and emotional issues, telling them that doctors cannot help them, family and friends cannot help them but........................... there is a nice little breadcrumb trail leading straight to the man himself, who really just wants a few comments, just " get in touch". About as subtle as smack in the face.

This suggested " only I can help you" stuff is repugnant, it is dangerous, it is unethical, and it is definitely immoral.

I can watch your leader carry on his his long term car crash, taking turnips with him, but a line is drawn when I see a piece to camera which sews uncertainty and doubt, but salvation is at hand from someone who has experienced it, beaten it and sorted it all out.

Sorry everyone, I just realised what I was watching and how sometimes I cannot make it funny.

O.M.G
I don't have the stomach for his bullshit so thanks for bringing this to our attention.
He reminds me of a coercive, controlling abusive partner who alienates you from friends and family so that they can have sole control over you. In this case Dan wants sole control over your bank balance 🤬

Warning! This is a bit ranty. I am fine, I am just worried for anyone watching his disgusting sales pitch video below.

The TT below has certainly hit the mark with me. I had the usual p.take video ready to go based on his doctors confusion, then I saw the TT attached and cranked out something quickly, so it is a bit rough.

You are working for a person who broadcasts to vulnerable people with both physical and emotional issues, telling them that doctors cannot help them, family and friends cannot help them but........................... there is a nice little breadcrumb trail leading straight to the man himself, who really just wants a few comments, just " get in touch". About as subtle as a smack in the face.

This suggested " only I can help you" stuff is repugnant, it is dangerous, it is unethical, and it is definitely immoral. It should not be on TT at all.

I can watch your leader carry on his long term car crash, taking turnips with him, but a line is drawn when I see a piece to camera which sews uncertainty and doubt, but salvation is at hand from someone who has experienced it, beaten it and sorted it all out. All " cured" by the man who has left a trail of damage his whole life, and is mostly loathed by everyone he has worked with or come into contact with. Described by one PT as a " psychopath".

Sorry everyone, I just realised what I was watching and sometimes I cannot make it funny and reminded how dangerous this guy is.

2m20 seconds - to paraphrase " no doctors, not hospitals, no parents, no friends, no teachers, no one can help you"
Do you realise how that might come across to someone suicidal? Have you any idea what you are doing negating someone's support network.
Let's get serious Dan Wheeler, someone is going to die, if you continue to manipulate like this. You are exploiting the vulnerable under the guise of a "simple chat".

3.50 seconds - to paraphrase " I have resolved all the issues I have been talking about..." Oh, have you really? Sounds a bit " culty" if only you have the answers that every other part of someone's support network does not. Oh and I pay you for it, okay but can I call you "Charles"?

So Kaz, Sean et al. When someone really suffers thanks to this kind of nonsense, you are involved, not just when the tax man cometh, but when someone who is vulnerable makes a poor life decision thanks to this kind of video, you are involved. You are assisting in something quite dark and unpleasant if we take this video as an indicator. Now back to pretending you don't get paid and playing Wordle.

To prove your point, this response to a post a couple after the one you've highlighted.

I can't express how upsetting it is to see how well he knows his target market & how manipulative he is

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
To prove your point, this response to a post a couple after the one you've highlighted.

I can't express how upsetting it is to see how well he knows his target market & how manipulative he is
That breaks my heart 💔 I can't bear that he's targeting and exploiting such vulnerable people 😭

It makes me even more determined here at TCHQ to expose and stop him 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I could only listen to the first few seconds (I've developed (undiagnosed) phonophobia to the sound of his voice) but he's holding his Slimming World wig just out of shot and making out that someone's giving him head...is it just me or does it look like it could be Kaz...? 😂🤮😂
Edit: maybe it actually is Kaz.......!!!
He is and he uses the phrase “giving head”, got that far and then just reported it. He’s sinking low because he it’s the only way he’s going to get a reaction. Hence the dumb Pfizer phone call, serious PTs will be laughing their asses off at this tit show.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Mr Wheeler and your cohort of con artists. Take note your words have serious consequences for yourselves and the vulnerable.

Below is the transcript from your TikTok where you attempt to isolate potentially vulnerable people from their support network, and then you offer help. It is here as a transcript as I am sure one day someone is going to come looking for it. It is also useful if anyone cannot stomach listening to your voice.

Let us understand what you did here. You have clearly stated that anyone with an emotional eating disorder can't turn to mum and dad, friends, and hospitals. You are attempting to remove a person's support network, whilst trying in a sly way to lead them to you as you have " beaten it, ..resolved it..fixed it" and suggested that no one who has not gone through an eating disorder can help.

Proud moment turnips? I could call you a lot worse. You are now complicit in the repugnant manipulation of vulnerable people with eating disorders.

This PNG file can be used to attach to the online (out of app ) complaint form with TikTok please take the time to complain.

1648664964074.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.