Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay can someone else explain this?

8020 in full effect? The man weighs 130kg. He’s 6’4 with a BMI of 35 (severely obese). Now don’t get me wrong I know that BMI is a lot of shite but the figures in height vs weight don’t lie here
Is the 8020 theory “eat more get fat”? Because if so, it’s working for wheeler.

View attachment 1150905
I know! The whole 80/20 from the plan is just completely lacking..it’s all high fat high calories with almost zero examples of the 80 percent “nutritious” element the plan is meant to promote. No wonder considering the only exercise he does is patting a punch bag every 6 months that he’s obese. The plan is basically….pay us loads of money eat lots; put weight on but you’ll never know as you can’t weigh; your finger will get smaller and therefore the plan is a great success! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep, a broadcast group, just as I thought.

WHY should people pay extra ££ to send him a message via a WhatsApp message when they can already do it via the Facebook group messenger that they're already paying for??
He says he really proud of this idea, erm.... I wouldn't be too proud of that mate! 🤦‍♀️
I DONT think they can message. I THINK its £25 for Dan going:

Legend you got this

He hasn’t the intelligence or acumen to realise this new bolt-on idea completely devalues the 80/20 monthly subscription where he constantly reminds his hunions that for £25 a month you get access to the most amazingly supportive group of legends. You get access to him daily. You get access to recipes. You get access to top tips and competitions
If that’s the case then why the f@&k do you need to stump up another £25 to be able to WhatsApp him or the three turnips? Surely you can do that in the Academy right? Also if he’s posting recipes in this WhatsApp group and sending daily motivational quotes to get you out and walking then once again what’s the f&£king point of all the SAME promises he gives when joining the Academy.
His never-ending Del Boy-esque attitude of “this time next year Rodney we will be millionaires” is just ridiculous. He’s so toxic as a brand and as a person now that this will never happen.
Nup, absolutely not. He thinks his attention (2 mins of typing) is so valuable as the reason people sign up, is him.

I know! The whole 80/20 from the plan is just completely lacking..it’s all high fat high calories with almost zero examples of the 80 percent “nutritious” element the plan is meant to promote. No wonder considering the only exercise he does is patting a punch bag every 6 months that he’s obese. The plan is basically….pay us loads of money eat lots; put weight on but you’ll never know as you can’t weigh; your finger will get smaller and therefore the plan is a great success! 🙈
All the foods that fucked you up in the first place.
On our high calorie lifestyle plan you can have them!

Losing cms is proof. Did anyone know visceral fat can be redistributed so your waist will go down but you didnt actually get less fat?

Anyway the science facts things havent changed in 5 years anyway

He is qualified now
In nutrition? From where?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I saw he had someone eating 160g of protein a day… she only needed 85!
Excess protein can put a strain on the kidneys. But I'm sure they know that and would have thoroughly investigated her medical history; perhaps she has some form of protein-wasting disease that entails this level of protein... yeah right! :LOL: 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can reply to the message and get reply…. I think it says that the reply would be within 48 hours (Mon -Fri (9-5)) in the original post someone shared here.

That isn’t a buddy system, it’s just a basic level of customer service. When I worked in Tech Support the response time for an email was 48 hours.

EDIT - I attached the bit about a 48 hour turn around on replying to messages.
As usual in wheelers head its total chaos . So he said the whats app group is NOT about mind, movement and nutrition yet says he will send daily motivational quotes (mind) share recipes ((nutrition) I'm sure movement is in there somewhere ( i thought thats what the current £25 gave you in the academy )Can he really keep changing the content for people once they have signed up? . What is he actually on about . He is absolutely all over the place. He needs to remove his head and put it in dark cupboard for a period of time and give us all a damn break from this nonsense. Kaz ,Sean if you are reading here please for the love of god turn off his internet and don't let him anywhere near it . He needs an intervention but he is so head strong and in denial that he would never listen to anyone. Never learns from his mistakes. Most people mess up in life but usually go on and avoid repeating the action but Wheelie bin sicknote just keeps doing the same tit expecting a different result . He has got away with upsetting people for years and never expecting a day would come where we all gathered in a cyber waiting room watching and waiting for the inevitable downfall and he doesn't like it . His time is running out. Anyone else who joins up now i have little sympathy for because there is enough evidence out there now . You should always review a company before engaging in their services . When i joined 8020 last year at the height of his "fame" it had 4.8 stars so i joined because all the reviews were good but then more and more negative reviews started creeping in half way through my journey .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You can reply to the message and get reply…. I think it says that the reply would be within 48 hours (Mon -Fri (9-5)) in the original post someone shared here.

That isn’t a buddy system, it’s just a basic level of customer service. When I worked in Tech Support the response time for an email was 48 hours.

EDIT - I attached the bit about a 48 hour turn around on replying to messages.
And …… call me sceptical - but I am willing to bet that almost always - your personal reply will be a mass message to everyone …….

The meeting where this was decided goes -
But won’t be spending all our time sending personal replies to people?
Nah - just send a mass message. No one will ever know.

(Also ……. SR not included again - he is now - bet he had to beg)

Reactions: 10
Can you lot stop giving him ideas.

So basically £25 for Kaz to send pontificating bullshit and hold yourself accountable as noone is replying
so not even a buddy group then; just a broadcast that could very easily be posted to the group that is already being paid for

what an absolute twit 🤣🤣

It doesn't sound interactive at all. Maybe the team lead is designated "buddy" of everyone in that group?

More likely he's just throwing random buzzwords around desperately hoping something will stick. I mean if he gets 5 signups for this stupidity that's £ £125/month! I don't know much about finances in the UK but I am assuming this isn't much in the context of household spending?
Not much at all; considering that 4 staff are in charge of the groups. I know they won’t be getting paid for it but if they were being paid to do this new buddy job it wouldnt cover their wages lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You all seem a bit confused about the concept of 80/20, the 80% bit is actually eating a load of junk, clearly. The 20% is for the “good stuff” which you are also allowed to sub for something “a bit less shite”. Hence the “pwopa nutrition” we’re seeing in Dans meals. As you were…….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He’s out fruit and yoghurt up this morning

Dan, do you read here like the morning news? Lol

also, cut your grapes. Dangerous for toddlers to eat them whole.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay can someone else explain this?

8020 in full effect? The man weighs 130kg. He’s 6’4 with a BMI of 35 (severely obese). Now don’t get me wrong I know that BMI is a lot of shite but the figures in height vs weight don’t lie here
Is the 8020 theory “eat more get fat”? Because if so, it’s working for wheeler.

View attachment 1150905
It makes no sense, how is 80% of that meal nutritious and only 20% not?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.