Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but you can just go to group info and see everyones numbers, so no one else can chat? not bad if you can get people on it £££
You can't.... As its a broadcast you only see the team leaders number. Its not actually a group for support, just a 1:1 conversation with the team leader.... Basically it's a normal WhatsApp conversation with them but, they can mass send out texts instead of sending the same message to each member....

I'm not sure why it's needed when you are encouraged to actually engage in the academy for support 🤔

As for competitions..the current one is to upload your step count to the academy, mention your team and the team with the most academy involvement wins....

All this for an extra £25 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
You can't.... As its a broadcast you only see the team leaders number. Its not actually a group for support, just a 1:1 conversation with the team leader.... Basically it's a normal WhatsApp conversation with them but, they can mass send out texts instead of sending the same message to each member....

I'm not sure why it's needed when you are encouraged to actually engage in the academy for support 🤔

As for competitions..the current one is to upload your step count to the academy, mention your team and the team with the most academy involvement wins....

Thanks so much for the insight 👍

I can't wait to see how long they keep it up.
Wheeler has promised;

Recipes
Tips
Walk with wheeler notifications

All things you allegedly get with regular membership anyway. And the competition is just basically WhatsApp group members making academy members feel like they're missing out so that they join too.
What. a. Fkn. scam 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 9

If anything it’a less of a personal touch. Instead of sending messages to each member a message for a 1 on 1 service they’re sending out mass messages.

Such false advertising. No mention of the price, and he implies it's included and that the messages come from him. You have to sort through the word salad to realise it's more than likely to be one of the fat/stoned blobs of unqualified uselessness than him who you'll end up in a team with, and that this is an "upgrade." Plus, it sounds tit.

• Heart

So not a group chat, just a “send to all” lazy chat, I feel this might be more accountability of 8020 staff performance to see how can retain customers, there are at least 2 apps they could of used that hide you data 😏

• Haha
3 new people joined today 😱🙄 but, this comment made me lol
Told to join because that's what keeps a roof over Dans head!? Omg, tell us you just want our money without telling us you just want our money!
And, he doesn't pay for the roof over his head, he lives with his girlfriend in her house 🙄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“All members get to try it for free for 7 days.”

More lies, it’s a week long trial so the trial period is 7 day. But the buddy system only runs Mon - Fri. So you’ll only ever 5 days to actually trial it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And so, his latest scam is already crumbling.

How will he handle these legitimate questions from potential genuine customers?

Oh wait, we already know...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Okay can someone else explain this?

8020 in full effect? The man weighs 130kg. He’s 6’4 with a BMI of 35 (severely obese). Now don’t get me wrong I know that BMI is a lot of shite but the figures in height vs weight don’t lie here
Is the 8020 theory “eat more get fat”? Because if so, it’s working for wheeler.

4BC4DE85-74B2-4468-A490-AB9E21C16310.jpeg

How is it a buddy system then?🤔 if the point is that the ‘team’ sends mass group messages, which bit is the buddy part? Or am I missing something?

Reactions: 12
How is it a buddy system then?🤔 if the point is that the ‘team’ sends mass group messages, which bit is the buddy part? Or am I missing something?
It doesn't sound interactive at all. Maybe the team lead is designated "buddy" of everyone in that group?

More likely he's just throwing random buzzwords around desperately hoping something will stick. I mean if he gets 5 signups for this stupidity that's £ £125/month! I don't know much about finances in the UK but I am assuming this isn't much in the context of household spending?

Reactions: 8
He hasn’t the intelligence or acumen to realise this new bolt-on idea completely devalues the 80/20 monthly subscription where he constantly reminds his hunions that for £25 a month you get access to the most amazingly supportive group of legends. You get access to him daily. You get access to recipes. You get access to top tips and competitions
If that’s the case then why the f@&k do you need to stump up another £25 to be able to WhatsApp him or the three turnips? Surely you can do that in the Academy right? Also if he’s posting recipes in this WhatsApp group and sending daily motivational quotes to get you out and walking then once again what’s the f&£king point of all the SAME promises he gives when joining the Academy.
His never-ending Del Boy-esque attitude of “this time next year Rodney we will be millionaires” is just ridiculous. He’s so toxic as a brand and as a person now that this will never happen.

• Heart
You can reply to the message and get reply…. I think it says that the reply would be within 48 hours (Mon -Fri (9-5)) in the original post someone shared here.

That isn’t a buddy system, it’s just a basic level of customer service. When I worked in Tech Support the response time for an email was 48 hours.

EDIT - I attached the bit about a 48 hour turn around on replying to messages.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Okay can someone else explain this?

8020 in full effect? The man weighs 130kg. He’s 6’4 with a BMI of 35 (severely obese). Now don’t get me wrong I know that BMI is a lot of shite but the figures in height vs weight don’t lie here
Is the 8020 theory “eat more get fat”? Because if so, it’s working for wheeler.

View attachment 1150905
Rowland just revealed his lack of nutritional understanding there, not a vegetable in sight! So what's the 8020- 80% shite and 20% plate?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.