Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like you can- if you use whatsapp broadcast rather than groups it hides details of the recipients.
I had no idea but here it is:
But there would be no point to this because there would be no interactive chat among the members, it would just be one on one replying.

Reactions: 8
Not for nutrition or mindset support but its for accountability and general support.
My best mate recently got diagnosed with Leukemia i have been there to SUPPORT a mate throughout these tough times i would do whatever he needs without question. This is what friends do this is what decent human beings do there is no monetary value attached to showing support. It doesn't matter if its Leukemia or someone who just needs some general support, charging people for this service - that's how these 3 people see it as a service - shows how out of touch they are. Everyone else sees supporting someone as something that just needs to be done with empathy.
To charge for this shows the character of this company, enough is enough stop the money grab people are going through enough without being ripped off.
How can you not see this is unethical and just morally wrong.
He's consistently shown he has no ethics or morals unfortunately. Narcissistic sociopath 100%. Very unlikely to change any of these traits with extensive therapy either, not that he'll ever genuinely admit there's anything wrong with him. Literally no hope & if you knew him in person I'd suggest you cut all contact to preserve your own mental health.

Reactions: 7
Will he turn up for the breakfast ‘show’ today? Will we be gifted with an excuse as to why there was no ‘show’ yesterday? Is this the end of the tit show?🤞🏻

I’m putting bets on, “infection in me leg flaring up again, but I’m ok today gang, I’m getting through it”

• Haha
But there would be no point to this because there would be no interactive chat among the members, it would just be one on one replying.
No point for the members but worth £25 a month to Dan Wheeler 🤑 he doesn't care if it's no help to anyone as long a they give him their money 😒

Will he turn up for the breakfast ‘show’ today? Will we be gifted with an excuse as to why there was no ‘show’ yesterday? Is this the end of the tit show?🤞🏻

I’m putting bets on, “infection in me leg flaring up again, but I’m ok today gang, I’m getting through it”
I genuinely thought yesterday was a bit of a reflective day for him. Hence the lack of any Tik Toks or lives.

But it seems obviously now it was just a day of concocting this stupid WhatsApp plan.

I was talking to my PT the other day, she was saying a lot of the industry is expecting fall out from the cost of living crisis as people have to start belt tightening, so client retention is key. I don’t think any one at 8020 is reading the room at all. Now isn’t the time to be pushing for more money.

Reactions: 11
I genuinely thought yesterday was a bit of a reflective day for him. Hence the lack of any Tik Toks or lives.

But it seems obviously now it was just a day of concocting this stupid WhatsApp plan.

I was talking to my PT the other day, she was saying a lot of the industry is expecting fall out from the cost of living crisis as people have to start belt tightening, so client retention is key. I don’t think any one at 8020 is reading the room at all. Now isn’t the time to be pushing for more money.
Does he ever? He lives in Wheelers World, the day begins and ends with him, him, him 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m curious, has his ex wife ever come out and said anything about him? Or anyone heard what she told people as to why they split?

• Heart
WhatsApp group are not secure, once a link to join is found anyone can join and spam it, Max 256 members to a group tho so…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What he seems to do is sit down with the figure he wants (££££) and then decides on different guises to try to procure it from his members. He's such con man 😡

• Heart
I’m curious, has his ex wife ever come out and said anything about him? Or anyone heard what she told people as to why they split?
Because she is a classy young lady and wants to get on with her life after all the years she wasted trying to love and support him. She has an incredible family who will have loved and supported her and helped her to move on with her life looking forward and not backwards.

Reactions: 16
What he seems to do is sit down with the figure he wants (££££) and then decides on different guises to try to procure it from his members. He's such con man 😡
Exactly. There is zero consideration to actually providing anything of value or meaning. It's strictly "me me me". Well Dan, look where that attitude has got you!

Apparently they were exhausted from the evening live so its not viable!

• Haha
2200 women in a group and wanted to sell them products, this will be the same, but it will kick off in WhatsApp groups because people will be able to vent without getting FB ban and they can review posts

*can’t review

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.