Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hot off the press.....

Rumour has it they have started a WhatsApp "buddy" group. The theory is it is a tool to be used NOT for nutritional or exercises but, as a tool to be accountable in friendship ๐Ÿ˜‚

But wait for it.... The academy members get to use it for 1 week free and then..... Drum roll ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ

An additional ยฃ25 per month!!!
So literally paying for friends ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This is hilarious

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hot off the press.....

Rumour has it they have started a WhatsApp "buddy" group. The theory is it is a tool to be used NOT for nutritional or exercises but, as a tool to be accountable in friendship ๐Ÿ˜‚

But wait for it.... The academy members get to use it for 1 week free and then..... Drum roll ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ

An additional ยฃ25 per month!!!
So literally paying for friends ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What the actual duck is wrong with him. He needs to be sent to a padded cell and hug himself.

I'm sick of his tit!

Anyone excited for the second episode of bellenders? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Was there only one episode or is he late for the second one already ๐Ÿซ 

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone excited for the second episode of bellenders? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Was there only one episode or is he late for the second one already ๐Ÿซ 
He's still butthurt that Sylvester & Gavin called him out instead of collaborating with him, poor little ego, there there! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I do love it when our ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ come up trumps.

So the WhatsApp group is as already stated - some kind of buddy group but they put people into teams - Dan/Sean/Kaz

In true Twaticus style he's not thought it through properly and his idea hasn't happened quite has he envisaged.

Yep, you guessed it - technical issues ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
BARE with us ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Sooo if I start a new wats app group ,all of you can join ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ mates rates ยฃ 20 a month I will buy a new cap honest .

• Haha
I love how he puts zero effort into anything. Fb groups, Whatsapp groups. Any sort of professional would understand a baseline investment is necessary for a successful business. It's very simple to hire a remote coder to create a simple yet professional looking web or app interface, but of course this would never occur to Dan. No, his thinks the sheer magnetism of his own personality ๐Ÿคฎ should be enough for people to just hand over their money.

This is a guy who fired/drove off the competent staff he had at one time, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A chat group chat group with 60 odd members sounds like a nightmare. Imagine if you donโ€™t want to interact for a few days. But are still getting notified when anyone else is chatting.

Everyone can see everyone elseโ€™s phone numbers in Whatโ€™s App groups too, sounds like abit of a data breech.

Reactions: 10
Is he charging extra for the whatโ€™s app group?
You be sure of it.

Classic Wheeler:

- shortsighted money grab
- no planning or preparation
- completely foreseeable issues
- will be abandoned in short order

Might soon be time to update the Wiki!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You be sure of it.

Classic Wheeler:

- shortsighted money grab
- no planning or preparation
- completely foreseeable issues
- will be abandoned in short order

Might soon be time to update the Wiki!
๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

so 3 groups with 3 unqualified leaders, what can they say on WhatsApp that they canโ€™t talk about in the โ€˜academyโ€™ โ€ฆ. really strange!!!
This is just a cash grab with the added bonus that Dan can harvest all the mobile numbers ( for harassment purposes later on ๐Ÿ‘€ )

Reactions: 10
๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

so 3 groups with 3 unqualified leaders, what can they say on WhatsApp that they canโ€™t talk about in the โ€˜academyโ€™ โ€ฆ. really strange!!!
This is just a cash grab with the added bonus that Dan can harvest all the mobile numbers ( for harassment purposes later on ๐Ÿ‘€ )
Yeah exactly! Wow, I pity anyone who joins something like that - they will definitely be in for a world of hurt when he freaks out and starts attacking!

Reactions: 5
Just when I think there canโ€™t possibly be another money rinsing scheme he goes and confounds me.
He really is reprehensible.

Reactions: 9
Just when I think there canโ€™t possibly be another money rinsing scheme he goes and confounds me.
He really is reprehensible.
Agree. On the plus side, it appears none of them are working - at all. Thus the daily flitting from one stupid scheme to another... who knows, one of these days he might wake up to reality.

Iโ€™m late to the party as I have had a few days off wheelie watch for my own sanity. But when reading about the โ€œeventโ€ for the price of an actual festival, this image came to mind ๐Ÿ˜‚
1AA49942-466C-446A-9324-58D2982CF8AD.png

• Haha
i was thinking what is the point in the WhatsApp group? Surely thatโ€™s what the โ€˜academyโ€™ is for, a place for people to chat and ask questions?! But then I was thinking is it a way to narrow down where the ๐Ÿ‘€ are? If it is split into 3 groups they will narrow down where the info is coming from? Or maybe I am looking into it too much and itโ€™s just another stupid idea to get the money rolling in ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.