Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come his TT analytics showed really high numbers? I couldn’t figure that out.
I think it must be live views, so anyone’s feed he shows up in in the few seconds before you'd scroll past him. Only thing I can think of.

I should have scrolled a bit myself, Sadie answered much better than me! 😊 Quantity over Quality with Whanker, always 🙈

Reactions: 3
According to his Big Stupid Nutrition page we are in for Special Announcement #4097856078923 tomorrow morning. I won't be able to sleep tonight!
Wait I can’t see an announcement anywhere. Latest post was where’s whanker

Reactions: 4
I have an announcement today .
Try having an audience who gives a tit.
No one cares, no one is interested , no one even likes you !
Your welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OK. We should start a game of announcement bingo.

Some suggestions:

Books are freeeeeeeee
Discount on membership fee.
“Show” reduced to 1 hour.
New “Walk with Wanker” feature.
Kaz gets promotion.
New daily HIIT workout with Sean. 🤣
New daily weight workout with Dan. 🤣
New business name.
Dan is to start Sumo wrestling.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OK. We should start a game of announcement bingo.

Some suggestions:

Books are freeeeeeeee
Discount on membership fee.
“Show” reduced to 1 hour.
New “Walk with Wanker” feature.
Kaz gets promotion.
New daily HIIT workout with Sean. 🤣
New daily weight workout with Dan. 🤣
New business name.
Dan is to start Sumo wrestling.
😂 The first 4 are definites - but I'd love to see the other 5 happen - especially the last one😂 as long as we're given prior warning so we can get a sick bag ready🤮😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've not been active here in a few days but his nippy face still pops up on TT and I've just witnessed his 'how do you eat yours' video and I feel physically sick. I think he thinks it was gonna be sexy but it's just put me more off men than I already was.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I am starting to think that maybe the recipe book that can be purchased may have been slightly plagiarised or at least written by a ghost writer with some cooking background. Where is your evidence ? i hear you all screaming.
Well how can someone duck up the most basic recipe that being an omlette and cook it within an inch of its life. A couple of tips, starting with a clean pan helps and turn down the heat from nuclear to low.
Its just a gift that keeps on giving

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I've not been active here in a few days but his nippy face still pops up on TT and I've just witnessed his 'how do you eat yours' video and I feel physically sick. I think he thinks it was gonna be sexy but it's just put me more off men than I already was.
😂😂😂 It's enough to put me off cream eggs! Which is a lot harder than putting me off mrn😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am starting to think that maybe the recipe book that can be purchased may have been slightly plagiarised or at least written by a ghost writer with some cooking background. Where is your evidence ? i hear you all screaming.
Well how can someone duck up the most basic recipe that being an omlette and cook it within an inch of its life. A couple of tips, starting with a clean pan helps and turn down the heat from nuclear to low.
That looks like a pan of sick 👌

• Sick
  • Haha
how on earth can you get an omelette wrong?! 🤢

I have a vague memory of someone saying that his book was actually a friends work he copied, Ben possibly? From around 2015 & LCF trainer days, he just altered it a bit. Consistently non original, that's Whanker, why work for a living when you can just copy others work & ideas.

Can't wait to see how he's going to be helping thousands of people...🙄

F'in state of that pan........

But credit where it's due, nice to see some content with nutritional value.

• Haha
how on earth can you get an omelette wrong?! 🤢

I have a vague memory of someone saying that his book was actually a friends work he copied, Ben possibly? From around 2015 & LCF trainer days, he just altered it a bit. Consistently non original, that's Whanker, why work for a living when you can just copy others work & ideas.

Can't wait to see how he's going to be helping thousands of people...🙄
I did wonder if Hannah or Nicky did all the work for that recipe 'book'.
After seeing the absolute monstrosities he creates on his TT and on his early YT videos is obvious he didn't write it himself!

WHY! Did you make me watch that vomitous Cream
egg vid? I actually think he thinks it’s sexy 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s bad enough that he butchered that poor omelette so badly, but he then decided to post it! You’d have thought he’d have learned after his roast potato post, where he got roasted himself 🤣🤣🤣

Ah man - cream eggs are my favourite food group😂 my record is eating 96 of them just because they were there😂
You’re my hero ❤

What was the announcement?

Last edited:
  • Haha
That was for his posts, not his lives. His views were probably on a par with an account of his size, but TT counts even a second as a view. So no doubt a lot of those would be people who just haven't unfollowed him scrolling past him on their feed. The likes compared to views were tiny, which says so much. On TT, success is measured by engagement, and there isn't much of that in his stats.
Oh good that makes me feel better 😀

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.