Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not an expert, but I was under the impression that having a calorie target isn’t enough, 8020 boats that no food is banned. Surely if I eat Rustlers Burgers and Pot Noodles to get to my calorie target it cannot be the same as eating smoked fish and steamed vegetables.

Using that car analogy again. If I pop a litre or 2 of Tizer into the fuel tank I cannot see it being as successful as using petrol. So heathy eating must be a factor in there somewhere. But it is never discussed. Just eat more of what ever you want and go for a walk about.

Unless I have missed something somewhere.
The reason I almost joined the 8020 Plan was to get help to optimise my diet, but within 2 days of my OH joining (for weight loss) I realised that Wheeler didn't have a clue about nutrition but because my OH was actually doing something to lose weight I had to bite my tongue and encourage him with it. Luckily he saw through Wheeler and his scam and cancelled after 4 - 5 weeks.
My diet was pretty good ie 90% healthy food and 10% not so healthy but I was in the gym 6 days a week, running 3 times a week as well as cycling regularly and twice daily dog walks but because I'm vegan I thought it would be a good idea to get a "professional" on the case to make sure I was eating at optimum level.
That was about a year ago and I'm still waiting to see Wheeler give any beneficial nutritional advice whatsoever. If he had his way I'd be living off Greggs vegan sossidge rolls, Party Rings and energy drinks! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Dan Jones (all 217 of you) you know you want to add your name to his “most valued supporters” 😂
I suppose it's safe to assume this will lead to him asking them for money one way or another? May as well have asked, who are the biggest suckers?!

Reactions: 8
Dan Jones (all 217 of you) you know you want to add your name to his “most valued supporters” 😂
"Most valued" give me a break. He know's this is a service business right? And people are paying him for a service. A £25 a month member who joined last week should get the same service as one who joined 4 years a go because they are paying for it.

Reactions: 9
I suppose it's safe to assume this will lead to him asking them for money one way or another? May as well have asked, who are the biggest suckers?!
They only need to send a small donation of £10000 each and then they will get 0.1% of Dan Wheeler TV which is heading for the top don’t you know?! (As long as they carry on being exceptional supporters for 6 months (Dan will decide whether they’ve meet his criteria then ) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I’ve just realised he’s actually gone from looking like harry and the Henderson’s to……..

Just catching up had a busy week… in regards to the dog, he’s mentioned before they were taking her to a stud but never mentioned if she had puppies that was less than a year ago, anyone can say they’ve had the dog health tested but again can he prove it! I’m guessing the dogs health tests are about as real as his qualifications!!!!

This is from the last eat walk with whanker and kaz 😂😂😂😂😂
OMG yes - this is soooooo true! Total Onslow vibes from Dan in that vest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here we go, the plan will 'save you money'.

It's only £25, but you do now have to spend money getting 2000 odd calories down your cake shoot everyday.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The reason I almost joined the 8020 Plan was to get help to optimise my diet, but within 2 days of my OH joining (for weight loss) I realised that Wheeler didn't have a clue about nutrition but because my OH was actually doing something to lose weight I had to bite my tongue and encourage him with it. Luckily he saw through Wheeler and his scam and cancelled after 4 - 5 weeks.
My diet was pretty good ie 90% healthy food and 10% not so healthy but I was in the gym 6 days a week, running 3 times a week as well as cycling regularly and twice daily dog walks but because I'm vegan I thought it would be a good idea to get a "professional" on the case to make sure I was eating at optimum level.
That was about a year ago and I'm still waiting to see Wheeler give any beneficial nutritional advice whatsoever. If he had his way I'd be living off Greggs vegan sossidge rolls, Party Rings and energy drinks! 😂
Forgot to say that my OH has now lost over 6st since leaving 8020 and doing his own thing. So for the likes of MissPiggySuzy, or whatever her name, who claims at every opportunity possible that the only reason the 8020 Plan doesn't work for some people is because they're too lazy to put the work in - up yours🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi everyone,
As you know I am working for Mr Turnip Wheeler, as his part-time video editor. He was most upset by your criticisms that his TT was not showing recent transformations. Mr Turnip Wheeler has been in this business a lot longer than these pesky up and coming PT's, and has asked me to reflect both this and his most recent success stories.

I am instructed to tell you all ( as he his busy being Wheelered) that these photos are very, very recent, so do not question him again.

" This ones for the trolls" as he says !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Spoiler alert - Mr Kaz doesn’t care because he’s having an affair. This is the only logical explanation at this point

Reactions: 11
Here we go, the plan will 'save you money'.

It's only £25, but you do now have to spend money getting 2000 odd calories down your cake shoot everyday.
'Only' £25?! 'Stop using money as an excuse...'?! 🤬

Is that a new TT? Even if it's an old one recycled he really hasn't read the room very well.

People are really feeling cost of living increases dramatically now. For some, £25 could well be the difference between buying groceries, paying an energy bill or putting fuel in the car to get to work. Fecking idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Is that a new TT? Even if it's an old one recycled he really hasn't read the room very well.

People are really feeling cost of living increases dramatically now. For some, £25 could well be the difference between buying groceries, paying an energy bill or putting fuel in the car to get to work. Fecking idiot!
People are really scared how they're going to make their money stretch right now and that pos is wanting to scam people at their lowest. He's true scum. He doesn't know the value of money because he's a con man and a sponger!
Your money is his drug money!

Makes me even more determined to stop him ✋

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anyone watch his bore fest today? 💤 😴
I didn't even dip in, I just couldn't be arsed, I had been painting and someone had to watch it dry 😅
The screenshot of 0 viewers on YouTube has made my day 🤗 ❤
That was me. I checked to see his YT on incognito mode it said 0 viewers, I then watched it on normal browser it said 1 viewer so it was me and only me 😂😂😂😂 and she drives all they way ti his for that on YT and 6 on TT

• Haha

It was posted today.

This feels like a desperate push for sales.

Someone's clearly reading this thread ha ha ha.

• Haha
That was me. I checked to see his YT on incognito mode it said 0 viewers, I then watched it on normal browser it said 1 viewer so it was me and only me 😂😂😂😂 and she drives all they way ti his for that on YT and 6 on TT
Way to make your child feel valued eh 🙌 She'll drop everything- including him- for a conman and 6 viewers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
what about the £50 a month he wanted to charge ? If anyone actually fell for his tit they would have finished their 16 weeks by now ( no success pics of those either ) cus obvs £25 was for the less privileged clientèle ( me ) .Well Mr desperate I aint no beggy Mitchell my PayPal isn't advertised on any social platforms and I'm definitely not living in someone else's house so guess who's more privileged now .twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.