Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go, the plan will 'save you money'.

It's only £25, but you do now have to spend money getting 2000 odd calories down your cake shoot everyday.
yeah Dan. I’m worried about how I’m going fill my car in order to go to work, and how I’m going to heat my home come winter, but yeah, money is just an excuse.

what a tone deaf bleep

Reactions: 11
yeah Dan. I’m worried about how I’m going fill my car in order to go to work, and how I’m going to heat my home come winter, but yeah, money is just an excuse.

what a tone deaf bleep

It’s like the old double glazing “you’ll save on your bills so the Windows pay for themselves” sales BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Forgot to say that my OH has now lost over 6st since leaving 8020 and doing his own thing. So for the likes of MissPiggySuzy, or whatever her name, who claims at every opportunity possible that the only reason the 8020 Plan doesn't work for some people is because they're too lazy to put the work in - up yours🖕🖕🖕
Exactly I am nearly 2st down since January 💪 so up yours wheeler

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Forgot to say that my OH has now lost over 6st since leaving 8020 and doing his own thing. So for the likes of MissPiggySuzy, or whatever her name, who claims at every opportunity possible that the only reason the 8020 Plan doesn't work for some people is because they're too lazy to put the work in - up yours🖕🖕🖕
Well done to hubby. I’ve also lost the weight and kept it off. It’s an easy excuse isn’t it, “people are angry because they’re too lazy to achieve” and my personal favourite is when Dan claims people are jealous of him. Jealous of a failing business, the fact he has no money, no assets, no home of his own, no car of his own, is ageing rapidly, fat and unfit???? Okaaaayyyy then!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Because my brain needs to do theses things in order to move on, I actually scrolled down.

This was the first video I could see that showed Dan working out in the Thumbnail, from right back in August last year. -
Elevate a hex bar to show bigger weight most heavy lifters can see through his pezzy flex

One of them was me - for 39 seconds
He was judging someone's singing ability!
Ha!

Boring bastards

View attachment 1139980
Hey everyone look at my patch because I always sit in living rooms in sleeveless t shirts from umbro

Correct! All calories are not equal as the body has a varied metabolic response to different food types. Low carb is widely recommended to be beneficial for pre diabetes & diabetes management, even reversal in many cases.

I know that I can literally snack all day on processed rubbish but not feel full & just carry on eating. Alternatively, eating fresh food high in protein & natural fat is very filling.
All calories are equal I'm afraid, a calorie is a unit of measurement. A cm of cocaine or heroine is still a cm. You dont actually eat calories. In one of my earlier retorts with Dr Dan he said you do eat calories. He's the man of science though

So I’ve just realised he’s actually gone from looking like harry and the Henderson’s to……..

Just catching up had a busy week… in regards to the dog, he’s mentioned before they were taking her to a stud but never mentioned if she had puppies that was less than a year ago, anyone can say they’ve had the dog health tested but again can he prove it! I’m guessing the dogs health tests are about as real as his qualifications!!!!

This is from the last eat walk with whanker and kaz 😂😂😂😂😂
He wasnt going to say "nope no health tests and we wont bother" publicly. The mans as trustworthy as a seagull with chips

It’s funny that all comments he doesn’t like get blocked and deleted. I wander how many genuine people who have just stumbled upon his tiktok and asked a genuine question have been blocked.
No he doesn't thats just not true he never blocks a challenge or a question he doesnt like that isnt his mindset (and on and on)

The reason I almost joined the 8020 Plan was to get help to optimise my diet, but within 2 days of my OH joining (for weight loss) I realised that Wheeler didn't have a clue about nutrition but because my OH was actually doing something to lose weight I had to bite my tongue and encourage him with it. Luckily he saw through Wheeler and his scam and cancelled after 4 - 5 weeks.
My diet was pretty good ie 90% healthy food and 10% not so healthy but I was in the gym 6 days a week, running 3 times a week as well as cycling regularly and twice daily dog walks but because I'm vegan I thought it would be a good idea to get a "professional" on the case to make sure I was eating at optimum level.
That was about a year ago and I'm still waiting to see Wheeler give any beneficial nutritional advice whatsoever. If he had his way I'd be living off Greggs vegan sossidge rolls, Party Rings and energy drinks! 😂
Listen, dont bring party rings into this, the pricks already ruined under armour

It was posted today.

This feels like a desperate push for sales.

Someone's clearly reading this thread ha ha ha.
With the fibre content and thermic effect of protein, probably that one but then weigh up against shitting themselves daily.

Another reductive nonsense from the scientist that didnt pass GCSE biology and osmosis

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Spoiler alert - Mr Kaz doesn’t care because he’s having an affair. This is the only logical explanation at this point
My thoughts exactly.

It was posted today.

This feels like a desperate push for sales.

Someone's clearly reading this thread ha ha ha.
The spelling mistakes from him on daily basis are embarrassing. It should be
who LOSES more fat not who LOSSES more fat 🙄

Reactions: 7
Better late than never….

screen shots of todays views (11.10am) from ALL PLATFORMS… obviously some of these views would’ve been me 🤣

he also finished ‘the show’ an hour early today. Clevers was poorly so couldn’t take part in his segment. How ever will we cope with not knowing how many times he’s woken up with ‘morning Wood’ this week 🤢🤢🤢

C9EBB987-EF13-4A13-B91C-33A89AB9DD4B.jpeg
F52FB3FC-124F-4238-94C5-199974AFCCEA.jpeg
D4E08A6D-2661-49B4-AA03-D52E279C8402.jpeg
652C54FF-5953-443F-AD25-DDDBFE1F3D70.jpeg
B0920242-329E-46BD-81EB-00A5A1B19D5B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
According to his Big Stupid Nutrition page we are in for Special Announcement #4097856078923 tomorrow morning. I won't be able to sleep tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
According to his Big Stupid Nutrition page we are in for Special Announcement #4097856078923 tomorrow morning. I won't be able to sleep tonight!
Free e-book when you pay £900 to be given 2340 cals and 10k step target

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Better late than never….

screen shots of todays views (11.10am) from ALL PLATFORMS… obviously some of these views would’ve been me 🤣

he also finished ‘the show’ an hour early today. Clevers was poorly so couldn’t take part in his segment. How ever will we cope with not knowing how many times he’s woken up with ‘morning Wood’ this week 🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 1141628View attachment 1141629View attachment 1141630View attachment 1141631View attachment 1141632
How come his TT analytics showed really high numbers? I couldn’t figure that out.

Reactions: 4
How come his TT analytics showed really high numbers? I couldn’t figure that out.
That was for his posts, not his lives. His views were probably on a par with an account of his size, but TT counts even a second as a view. So no doubt a lot of those would be people who just haven't unfollowed him scrolling past him on their feed. The likes compared to views were tiny, which says so much. On TT, success is measured by engagement, and there isn't much of that in his stats.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.