Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because it needs ubiquitol unfortunately
Ahh, is that what makes it so expensive then? I manage to get a good one but only when I can afford to 'treat' myself. Do you know of anything else that could be as effective but more affordable.
(And please don't suggest I eat more 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahh, is that what makes it so expensive then? I manage to get a good one but only when I can afford to 'treat' myself. Do you know of anything else that could be as effective but more affordable.
I have private b12 injections which help a little. Get them from a qualified practitioner, normally someone who does botox etc offers them.
I'm shocked how many of us are here with cfs. Dan made me believe he understood because he said his mum has fibromyalgia. I thought he must "get it" but unfortunately he hasn't got a clue. Pushing myself each week to increase my exercise to try and balance out his calories recommendation meant a huge crash that impacted my life for weeks. Even the NHS has acknowledged that graded exercise is outdated and harmful so why he thinks he can push that route is beyond me.

Oh and Dan- M.E/cfs is NOT BEING TIRED!!!!!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ll give the big man his dues - he is psychologically fascinating, isn’t he 😂 There’s a lot to unpack there.

The over praising of Sean, wonder if he’s finally seeing the light. The only reason a Narc like DW talks like that about someone else is manipulation.

The multiple self diagnoses to excuse behaviour. All very convenient

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just caught up with all the TT replies and his reply TT back :rolleyes: What is the relevance of trying to point out a shoulder injury?? Its the same as when he tried to put down Luke Hanna for age and less experience (even though Luke didn't, just turned out that he aged better than Dan did) does he not realise that trying to put people down this way makes him look even sadder?? Who would I rather follow the advice of - let me think :unsure:
A younger, newer, energetic and keen PT with a smart little office and home gym, good business, nice well thought out content, cute little family and toned physique or
the older (than he looks) man- who has more experience, but never shows any gym work - sits around all day in a manky vest and flabby arms, who works from his girlfriend's lounge because he doesn't have a pot to piss in, has chaotic content - including an hour long rambling rant about a former client, creepy sex talk and videos littered with drug use. Let me take my time here - this is a tough one.

I can't believe he thinks hitting 11k a day is a good come back. He has nothing to do all day, no workplace to be, no kids to look after, no house to run, no commitments or hobbies he has dedicated time to, no major health issues... a dog to walk! He should be on more!! and he expects people that have all of the above to do 10k.

• Heart
Have a wank

• Haha
So today they spoke about breeding dogs - something else for Dan to do to avoid any proper work and make a quick buck no doubt 🙄

Anyway, 👀👀 sent me these screenshots direct from the Scamademy. Apparently he ignored them - no doubt cos he didn't appreciate what was being said and most probably because those checks haven't been done...

He also told a story of previously mating a dog and he was surprised at their techniques and how a dogs penis is much bigger than he thought 🤮

We all have something to say about the person who made the comments usually so I just want to be fair and say well done to them for speaking up - breeding dogs it much much more than just letting two dogs hump one another.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What's ubiquitol?
Ubiquinol sorry.

Its a bit like when you have magnesium and there is one (I forget) that poorly absorbed. So you can get Q10 but when you get this the price ramps rapidly.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I have private b12 injections which help a little. Get them from a qualified practitioner, normally someone who does botox etc offers them.
I'm shocked how many of us are here with cfs. Dan made me believe he understood because he said his mum has fibromyalgia. I thought he must "get it" but unfortunately he hasn't got a clue. Pushing myself each week to increase my exercise to try and balance out his calories recommendation meant a huge crash that impacted my life for weeks. Even the NHS has acknowledged that graded exercise is outdated and harmful so why he thinks he can push that route is beyond me.

Oh and Dan- M.E/cfs is NOT BEING TIRED!!!!!!!!!!
I believed him too until it became clear he had no clue wtf was talking about 😒
The only good thing about his rant is that anyone else who has CFS or similar will run a mile after hearing it.

My head wants to do what I did pre-illness but my body won't play ball, it's quite devastating isn't it. I have long since grieved my health so I'm in a place of acceptance which helps, but it still hurts when I really want to do something but just can't.
The dismissive comments that people like Wheeler throw about are potentially really damaging 🤬

I will see if my local pharmacy offer B12- that's a good tip 👍

Have a wank
What, another one?? 🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He responded....

I'm no expert in this area, so have no idea who is or isn't correct here. But I know who comes across as the bigger bellend (DW won that one).
Sweet Lordy Lord. Did he actually watch the post? Did a turnip translate it for him? Does he realise that he’s misunderstood the message completely? What a complete 🔔 end. He just can’t stop making himself look about as intelligent as a wet turd.

Reactions: 9
I’ll give the big man his dues - he is psychologically fascinating, isn’t he 😂 There’s a lot to unpack there.

The over praising of Sean, wonder if he’s finally seeing the light. The only reason a Narc like DW talks like that about someone else is manipulation.

The multiple self diagnoses to excuse behaviour. All very convenient
Very interesting indeed! I wonder if Sean has been talking about needing to get a real job (y'know, one that pays actual money!) and this is Dan laying the foundations for the incoming emotional blackmail 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Wheeler unblocked him so they could have a "debate" (which was basically just Wheeler talking bollox over Luke's scientific findings). I'm not totally sure though 🤔
Luke#2

Sweet Lordy Lord. Did he actually watch the post? Did a turnip translate it for him? Does he realise that he’s misunderstood the message completely? What a complete 🔔 end. He just can’t stop making himself look about as intelligent as a wet turd.
CF
"You're taking food away from people that are tired"

Reactions: 7
So today they spoke about breeding dogs - something else for Dan to do to avoid any proper work and make a quick buck no doubt 🙄

Anyway, 👀👀 sent me these screenshots direct from the Scamademy. Apparently he ignored them - no doubt cos he didn't appreciate what was being said and most probably because those checks haven't been done...

He also told a story of previously mating a dog and he was surprised at their techniques and how a dogs penis is much bigger than he thought 🤮

We all have something to say about the person who made the comments usually so I just want to be fair and say well done to them for speaking up - breeding dogs it much much more than just letting two dogs hump one another.

I 'breed' dogs too. Well I let my girls have a litter each before spaying, they have all their health checks, research into dad and never charge for a pup. I give them to people I know and trust and keep in touch forever.
We've got 5 cocker spaniels right now but they cost me money to raise they're nowhere near a money maker!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I 'breed' dogs too. Well I let my girls have a litter each before spaying, they have all their health checks, research into dad and never charge for a pup. I give them to people I know and trust and keep in touch forever.
We've got 5 cocker spaniels right now but they cost me money to raise they're nowhere near a money maker!
👏👏👏 When done correctly, dog breeding is often done at a loss, or if they're lucky they might break even.
Or at least it used to be before they started charging ridiculous prices for a "designer" pup🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.