Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is so my new best friend 😂
people like that woman fuckin wind me up. ‘Stop using kids as an excuse’
My kid isn’t an excuse she’s a genuine reason as to why i don’t always have time to do 10k steps.

Reactions: 12
Wheeler's replied to my comment on Sweeney's post. He's been very selective with his replies coz I can't see any other comment that he's responded to.
He probably has done an average 11K steps...but only this week since the weather's gotten better🙄
I’m surprised he hasn’t blocked Fat Dan and Luke!

Reactions: 6
He responded....

I'm no expert in this area, so have no idea who is or isn't correct here. But I know who comes across as the bigger bellend (DW won that one).
Soooooo, why isn’t he putting this into practice? It wasn’t that long a go that Dan and his minions were calling people lazy and not wanting to put in the work if they didn’t hit 10,000 steps a day.

people like that woman fuckin wind me up. ‘Stop using kids as an excuse’
My kid isn’t an excuse she’s a genuine reason as to why i don’t always have time to do 10k steps.
She's clearly never tried to walk somewhere with a toddler. Dick.

Reactions: 10
Soooooo, why isn’t he putting this into practice? It wasn’t that long a go that Dan and his minions were calling people lazy and not wanting to put in the work if they didn’t hit 10,000 steps a day.
And for Wheeler to say that someone with chronic fatigue simply needs MORE food because lack of food is why they're fatigued (!?) just shows his pure ignorance of that condition. Just like everything else he thinks he's an expert on, he just shows himself up!
Absolute moron!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And for Wheeler to say that someone with chronic fatigue simply needs MORE food because lack of food is why they're fatigued (!?) just shows his pure ignorance of that condition. Just like everything else he thinks he's an expert on, he just shows himself up!
Absolute moron!
My chronic fatigue can be pmdd and I definitely don’t need more food - idiot

My chronic fatigue can be pmdd and I definitely don’t need more food - idiot
I have chronic fatigue too- it's no fun is it 😔 absolutely would not be helped by shovelling more food in! It feels like someone has unplugged me from the mains at it's worse, and if food fixed it i'd be sorted! I'd be on deliveroo 24/7 🤣
His ignorance just blows my mind.
What does help is CO enzyme Q10, but it's so expensive. Maybe someone here knows more about the science but I believe the fatigue is caused at a cellular level.
I'd love to find the magic cure and only wish it were something as lovely as more food 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He responded....

I'm no expert in this area, so have no idea who is or isn't correct here. But I know who comes across as the bigger bellend (DW won that one).
Another example of dw a) missing the point completely b) twisting someone else's words

Reactions: 12
I have chronic fatigue too- it's no fun is it 😔 absolutely would not be helped by shovelling more food in! It feels like someone has unplugged me from the mains at it's worse, and if food fixed it i'd be sorted! I'd be on deliveroo 24/7 🤣
What does help is CO enzyme Q10, but it's so expensive. Maybe someone here knows more about the science but I believe the fatigue is caused at a cellular level.
I'd love to find the magic cure and only wish it were something as lovely as more food 😅
I never understood true fatigue until the menopause hit and omg did I understand it then. It’s not comparable to being tired, it’s total and utter complete exhaustion that leaves you unable to function. Nothing could and did help other than hrt, eating more or moving more or eating certain foods made no difference because it was an illness! He needs to read Joshua Woolrichs book “Food is not Medicine”, he’s so bleeping ignorant that it hurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
New title suggestion - early I know 😂

I'm not a pheasant plucker,
I'm a pheasant plucker's son.
And I'm sittin' pluckin' pheasants
Til the pheasant plucker goes bankrupt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another example of dw a) missing the point completely b) twisting someone else's words
I was cringing with embarrassment for him during his reply, what was he thinking? O just can’t explain how ridiculous he made himself look, trying to belittle and patronise and show off how much knowledge he has, oh it was awful 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. He might as well have just invited him to a Dick measuring competition 😂😂😂

• Haha
✋ another chronic fatigue sufferer here😔
Yet another example of him not having a bleeping clue of what he's on about 😡 Even on a good day I feel as if I'm walking around in a deep sea diver's suit from when they were made of metal and weighed an absolute tonne. Just getting dressed uses up a ridiculous amount of energy never mind getting outside and going for a walk.
On a bad day I've struggled to peel a banana and by the time I've peeled it I haven't had the strength to eat it.
No amount of food can help with this illness. Prick😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I was cringing with embarrassment for him during his reply, what was he thinking? O just can’t explain how ridiculous he made himself look, trying to belittle and patronise and show off how much knowledge he has, oh it was awful 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. He might as well have just invited him to a Dick measuring competition 😂😂😂
His button mushroom would never win

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.