Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I took his advice to be for people who cannot move more, through either medical or life style constraints. He was telling Dan to be more emphatic so what did Dan do? Respond preening with his usual tit eating grin and weird laughing like a complete arsewhipe, proving Sylvester's point.
I DONT think Dan needs to be more emphatic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does he fit in 11k a day when he spends at least 3 hours a day sat on his ass chatting tit, and his evenings seem to include a good few hours sat doing nothing if his DJ lives were anything to go by.

As a business that promotes 10k steps a day, if you yourself are doing that then does it not make better business sense to actually show yourself doing that daily as opposed to sitting doing nothing for 3 hours every morning
He doesn't. If he did, he would constantly be broadcasting proof (video of his walks, his step counts from the app, etc). The concept of doing something, anything, unless for publicity, is foreign to Dan.

And if after having this thread reported to him he starts posting "proof," guaranteed it's faked either by photoshop or getting others to wear his step counter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can see it - had to go round the houses though and click on something he was tagged in.

Is that a shadow ban?
Haha!! I love that he's hiding 🀣 now all we need is for him to completely give up scamming people and ruining their lives and we'll have achieved a great thing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ₯°

Reactions: 4
Wheeler's probably constantly wearing that minging vest coz in his eyes it shows off his "beast physique" perfectly. But all we see are white flabby arms with no muscle tone whatsoever πŸ˜‚
(I'm white and flabby as well but I don't think I'm on a par with England's biggest and fittest rugby players! πŸ˜‚
Note his ripped physique - bursting biceps, taut triceps, dangerous delts etcπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and 'triffic titsπŸ˜‚
Edit: massive mannaries πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Wheeler's probably constantly wearing that minging vest coz in his eyes it shows off his "beast physique" perfectly. But all we see are white flabby arms with no muscle tone whatsoever πŸ˜‚
(I'm white and flabby as well but I don't think I'm on a par with England's biggest and fittest rugby players! πŸ˜‚
There was an absolute lack of any muscle definition at all. Need to get using those weights you stole back off DJ!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The photo someone recently posted with his adipose arm exposed actually looks worse than his original "before" pics from way back.

Edit: there's the pic, above. I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
wait....what?

The only way he gets more than 3-4 people watching his s**t show… is have in as many platforms as possible. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
The only way he gets more than 3-4 people watching his s**t show… is have in as many platforms as possible. πŸ˜‚
And his 2-3 top hunions probably log in on different devices.
If he can't see that people (with an average IQ and above) don't want to tune in to watch 3 clueless turnips chat tit and play games then he's more stupid than he looks πŸ˜…

And his 2-3 top hunions probably log in on different devices.
If he can't see that people (with an average IQ and above) don't want to tune in to watch 3 clueless turnips chat tit and play games then he's more stupid than he looks πŸ˜…
No question his actual viewers are brutally low. I would say near if not at zero (excluding us, his cronies and their multiple accounts).

He said recently on a live that he was "as big as" or "bigger than" the biggest rugby players - I can't remember his exact words coz I was laughing too muchπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He may very well weigh as much/more. However the body composition (and agility, endurance, mental strength, etc etc) are completely different.

Reactions: 8
As of 11.52 ish this morning. 9 viewers on all platforms. Couldn’t get him on tiktok so not sure if he’s shadow banned or if im blocked 🀣
C7F75F6B-EFD5-449B-8383-ED1FF3468C9C.png
F72C9416-A661-4FA1-A75D-75634E71588A.png
E8D2AE1B-4CAE-47ED-99BC-F8C1AAFDAD8F.png
1FCA66E0-EAAF-482D-840E-F369343719EF.png

• Haha
It's admittedly a small sample but based on the last few days we can conclude his true viewer numbers are in the single digits.

I wonder what metrics he is using to evaluate his success or lack thereof? Are UK benefit programs so generous you can have a bunch of able bodied(?) adults literally sit around and do nothing all day? I'm sure this isn't normal!

on the subject of benefits, pretty sure that if nessa is there majority of the week and only going β€˜home’ at weekends, they should be declaring that as her home address.

• Heart
I wonder what metrics he is using to evaluate his success or lack thereof? Are UK benefit programs so generous you can have a bunch of able bodied(?) adults literally sit around and do nothing all day? I'm sure this isn't normal!
Definitely not. Not sure if changed more recently but successful benefits claims for particular disabilities were notoriously difficult to get, even cancer patients & terminally ill were declined.

If he is in receipt of benefits, something has gone terribly wrong in the system, again.

Benefit fraud can be reported anonymously....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.