Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Wheeler initiate this with Sweeney or other way round
Sweeney commented on one of DW's videos saying extra steps is not always possible. And Dan replied in a video, clearly rattled.

All Sweeney was saying is DW shouldn't serve up one solution for everyone, moving more might not always be possible and in those cases lower calories would be needed. He suggested Dan needed to be more empathetic and understanding towards his clients.

Reactions: 16
Sweeney commented on one of DW's videos saying extra steps is not always possible. And Dan replied in a video, clearly rattled.

All Sweeney was saying is DW shouldn't serve up one solution for everyone, moving more might not always be possible and in those cases lower calories would be needed. He suggested Dan needed to be more empathetic and understanding towards his clients.
Still loved his response though - "you don't wanna start a battle with me cos I will bleeping destroy ya"

Yes Sweeney!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Almost like...bespoke calories and macros. But we know Whanker lies about doing that.

Just checked his live hoping for a dantrum. But they're playing some online game, though viewers can't see it and can only see the top of Whanker's head. Prime time is calling, for sure 🤣

And is that manky bastard wearing yesterday's vest? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s TT account is still there… but the video of he’s reply is gone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s TT account is still there… but the video of he’s reply is gone
That's weird, I'm viewing incognito and it's not there for me

That's weird, I'm viewing incognito and it's not there for me
I wonder if he's restricted his audience in some way, I'm a bit of a TT noob. No big loss for me, I know TCHQ eyes will report her or upload when necessary 😉

Reactions: 7
Gone for me, inc an account he can't possibly have blocked as I've never commented/liked anything anywhere with it.

Ding dong the bleep is dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.