Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he not got live on TT?

I'm actually so bored of this tit show now!
Agreed! 👏 in the grand scheme of things at the moment, he is merely an annoying pimple on the arse of humanity!

I've lost all interest, but will keep checking in to catch his imminent demise...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen a clip they were on about violence and how there is no need how about I I offer you out for a boxing match then you big foul-mouthed clown...its OK I'm a woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Time to call it a day champ, 2 viewers and that is probably yourself and that lady duck what’s her name ? his offsider.
Anyway time to draw the curtain David on what was and always will be remember as The David Wheeler tit Show
RIP hopefully gone and forever forgotten

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1 Watching- You know when people get delusional and think the TV presenter is talking to them and them only? Well, today, David was talking just to me, and I felt so special and blessed. :)

David, at this point, would it not be easier for you to call me directly rather than broadcast to a disinterested nation? We can then synchronise toilet and tea breaks, as I would not wish to miss any of the repetitive Wordle action, Geoguessr, or cutting edge commentary on news of the day.

How about you get a 1000 piece jigsaw out and broadcast yourself putting it together. For every piece placed you can shout out movement, mindset or nutrition. If you get a corner piece, you can shout out some random bit of sexual innuendo that pops into your head, as that stuff is what we all really want to hear.

There are plenty of sites where you can buy 100 views for $5 or less, but I guess I don't need to send you those links. Some will add views within hours.

One viewer and just the high pitched sound of the bottom of a barrel being scraped. Best get that credit card out and buy some views or create some drama. This is turning into an online school play, where only the dedicated parents ( in this case deluded turnip tribe ) watch " little David" do his big speech from the stage.

If you are only reaching one person, doesn't that just make you the owner of a webcam, rather than a broadcaster?

Regards
The single viewer of the day.

1648546106949.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Time to call it a day champ, 2 viewers and that is probably yourself and that lady duck what’s her name ? his offsider.
Anyway time to draw the curtain David on what was and always will be remember as The David Wheeler tit Show
RIP hopefully gone and forever forgotten
Love that your photo has more views that the pointless show.

"Violence is never needed? Don't be silly... of course it is!" such a great attitude to display, if you want to alienate potential clients.

Reactions: 12
Just wow. Just had a quick peak at todays live. Caught the discussion on when violence is appropriate in Wheelers eyes and then smacking children worked for him. Yes we can all see you are a real role model for society!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just wow. Just had a quick peak at todays live. Caught the discussion on when violence is appropriate in Wheelers eyes and then smacking children worked for him. Yes we can all see you are a real role model for society!
Well I hate to break it to him, but Will Smith has now apologised to Chris Rock, so he obviously doesn't think what he did was correct.
And Ugh don't get me started on smacking children, I was smacked- i smacked my kids but now as a grandmother I can't believe I ever laid a hand on my kids- it's my biggest regret.

And as for Dan, he turned out a complete mental case and a moron who hates his parents so we can see how helpful it was for him 🙄🙄

• Heart
Yep! Smacking kids definitely works well, look at how well adjusted and healthy in body and mind David is!

Reactions: 8
Lesson in life.... If you are paying for something and it DOES NOT Work... Go somewhere else!! How you can say you've been in therapy for 10 years and yet you behave how you do?! 🤣🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh Dave Dave Dave. During todays snooze fest you hammered the article about sleep writen by a expert ( you make want to google what one of them
Is as you seem to have mistakenly labelled yourself as one)
You made numerous mistakes during your critique; just a few examples…this writer needs to be sacked she says “you need serotonin to produce sleep and Tryptophan is found in seeds and plant based sources” BOTH ARE WRONG says Dr google Dave. I suggest you look again at your evidence perhaps look at Science direct for some peer reviewed sources as they say the complete opposite to you. Perhaps have a chat with the 2019 Sarah Tonin’s on here 😂

Reactions: 10
Lesson in life.... If you are paying for something and it DOES NOT Work... Go somewhere else!! How you can say you've been in therapy for 10 years and yet you behave how you do?! 🤣🤔
It’s also not true. He has not been in therapy for 10 years. He has not lost 8 stone and kept it off. Pattern of untruths showing up again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Well, let us know who they are so we can all.avoid them. They're obviously tit at their job!

Oh, what am I saying?! We don't need to worry - it's a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s also not true. He has not been in therapy for 10 years. He has not lost 8 stone and kept it off. Pattern of untruths showing up again.
Compulsive liar. Malignant narcissist. Chronic bad behaviour destructive to himself and everyone around him.

Has David totally forgotten his failed standup career where he publicly laughed at and shamed wheelchair users? Maybe all their husbands/wives and friends could smack him across the face as he seems to think violence in this case is acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He probably went to one CBT session 10 years ago and decided he could do better than a trained professional at giving himself therapy. He's been in "therapy" ever since...

He is a qualified CBT "coach" after all!

• Haha
I always get angry when people use this as a reason to justify smacking children in this day and age ‘I was smacked and I grew up okay…’ well you grew up to be a person that thinks it’s okay to hit a child so maybe not 🤷🏻‍♀️ Smacking children does not work and it never did, and if you’re a 20 odd stone 6ft something male who thinks if you had a tiny child in your care you are justified to lay a finger on them in the name of discipline you’re a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dave has realised the only videos people watch and comment on aren’t about 80/20 and instead about random topics that have zero to do with “exercise/mindset/nutrition” such as the Will Smith debacle; as a survivor of DV I’m so angry at his flippancy. Why doesn’t he realise his business is dead!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.