Dan Wheeler #23 Dan, digging a hole like no other man can, Whoop Whoop is that the sound of the Police!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly is he celebrating here...? That isn't an 8020 member...
Its martine McCutcheon

So, as of this morning he weighs 130.1kg.
But if we're not allowed to weigh ourselves then how does he know what he weighs...? 🤔
Silly woman

I have no idea if I’m replying in the right way 😂 I’m more of a lurker and will probably stay that way and sure if I’m comfortable sharing who I am as I was SO far involved but I definitely interacted with you! X
Suzy piggy trying it on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Some commentary from a recent (Feb) review...

"This last week I had commented on Dan’s tiktok when I disagreed that I learned anything on the plan. (Basically 80/20 is never mentioned, I’m not actually sure why they call it 80/20 as they never actually tell you about anything relevant or nutritional), and Dan then replied mocking me calling me a ‘troll’.

I told Dan I was commenting under my full name and if he checks back I would appear as being a member of the plan, therefore my opinion was valid. I was then blocked and my comments removed.

It seems anyone who disagrees with this man, he says is a troll. He will likely say this review is wrong and written by a troll."

He is 100% predictable.

I'd really like to know what his last few remaining paying customers actually think they're getting for their money. Have they simply forgotten about it? Surely at this point no one is still taking pity on him?

Reactions: 8
Just spotted this on TT under one of Funky's videos.
The lady who Wheeler tried to blackmail by threatening to show her "before" photos is going to the police on Monday. How amazingly brave is she? 👏👏👏
So glad to see that she feels able to do this, still remember how shocking it was reading about it. Really is nothing he won't do, no matter how low we think he's gone he still seems to have capacity for more!

It's also been mentioned that Daily Mail have been in touch with Shane Warne's PR after Whanker's 'show' last week. Using SW for views/clickbait & did he die from a diet, pure evil behavior for his own gain.

Reactions: 14
He preys on the vulnerable all the time..someone offering to edit for free who clearly is going to just be taken advantage off by the dick head wheeler 😡
It’s the continual “jam tomorrow” narrative that he spews that’s so repugnant. I’ve lost count of the amount of people he’s made promissory notes to of money, fame, shares, glory etc. in return for working free, on a commission basis only or even worse paying him for the privilege to work for him!

Reactions: 8
It’s the continual “jam tomorrow” narrative that he spews that’s so repugnant. I’ve lost count of the amount of people he’s made promissory notes to of money, fame, shares, glory etc. in return for working free, on a commission basis only or even worse paying him for the privilege to work for him!
It’s been going on since at least 2015 - that I know of! And probably before. The difference is now we have this community and the other sites to call him out and give people a chance to see the truth before they’re sucked in.

Anyone remember his incredible, amazing, year long project with a group of 21 women? I think it lasted about 2 weeks. Typical Whanker!

Reactions: 10
It's also been mentioned that Daily Mail have been in touch with Shane Warne's PR after Whanker's 'show' last week. Using SW for views/clickbait & did he die from a diet, pure evil behavior for his own gain.
Wait...what?!

Reactions: 7
They've got to be completely blinded. No actual objective processing, I don't see how else anyone could stand by this deluded egomaniac failed fraudster.
That’s why everyone ends up walking away from him. The time I was sucked in was when Hannah, Nikki, Jenny and Lee were involved. One by one each of them left, the decent qualified people. I can only imagine how awful it must have been working with that egotistical tosser

Reactions: 12
Morning TCHQ, question is there a way to get notifications on this? I lurk but I also forget to check in which leaves me with pages and pages to read when I remember and have to come search for the thread again 🙃

Welcome to the newbies 💜

I think it's hilarious our member count is higher than the Scamcademy now!

That 'job' opportunity seems far to good to pass up, best I dust my CV off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Morning everyone #27 checking in.
What was the outcome of their little police visit yesterday did he update us?….

Reactions: 6
Morning TCHQ, question is there a way to get notifications on this? I lurk but I also forget to check in which leaves me with pages and pages to read when I remember and have to come search for the thread again 🙃

Welcome to the newbies 💜

I think it's hilarious our member count is higher than the Scamcademy now!

That 'job' opportunity seems far to good to pass up, best I dust my CV off 🤣🤣🤣
Click watch thread at the top x

Reactions: 6
Wait...what...?!?
Am I the only person who doesn't know about this?
What have I missed?!?
The Daily Mail has been in contact with Shane?!?
When? Where? How?!?
We need more info!!!
😄😄😄

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.