Dan Wheeler #23 Dan, digging a hole like no other man can, Whoop Whoop is that the sound of the Police!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Its all trolling lies mate definitely 1.3million
It’s almost like the whole “wellness from home” business model worked well during lockdown. But now people can get out to the gym or diet groups they’re doing that instead and aren’t online so much.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I've done that 🙂 still don't get notifications xx
When you click watch, it gives the option of email notifications, was that turned on.

Re: Shane, a lady on TT was furious after his live & contacted SW PR people, follow up to that.

He can't keep name dropping ppl without any consequences, it's going to come back on him at some point & he's stupid if he thinks otherwise. Majority will check him out & probably think not worth their time, but someone will, one day.

Reactions: 11
I keep this open in my browser and just minimise then come back and refresh, keeps me in the same
page so I just carry on reading the last post I saw xx
Nice! I do the same, although it's sometimes a little tricky when I catch up on a different device.

I agree thanks to Wheeler's ongoing antics there is a tremendous volume of information to keep up with! Even the 8000 word wiki (equal to a large feature length article) is only a partial summary of his low points.

Its all trolling lies mate definitely 1.3million
His quote from one of those screenshots... "teaching you what I know so far"

His ego and narcissism are truly all consuming. He literally thinks he is the center of the universe, knows everything about everything, and that anyone would be lucky to share his any random stupid thought. I can't imagine what it would be like to go through life like that, and look at him totally unaware.

That’s why everyone ends up walking away from him. The time I was sucked in was when Hannah, Nikki, Jenny and Lee were involved. One by one each of them left, the decent qualified people. I can only imagine how awful it must have been working with that egotistical tosser
Me too Nicky & Hannah were the best and so knowledgable. Dan was vile and did his best to not give us a refund but I got one! Which he hated. Thanks Dan I spent it on Slimming world cook books!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Me too Nicky & Hannah were the best and so knowledgable. Dan was vile and did his best to not give us a refund but I got one! Which he hated. Thanks Dan I spent it on Slimming world cook books!! 😂😂
You were lucky! I paid out £250 in one lump and never got a penny back x

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I can't get my head around the mentality of someone who not only has no guilt about stealing from people that way, but who also still has the gall to show his face...

Reactions: 10
So on one of his tick tock videos a kid is asking if under 16’s can join..he says yes with the supervision of a parent! Jesus just his content is in no way suitable and how dare he try and rope vulnerable kids in 😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So on one of his tick tock videos a kid is asking if under 16’s can join..he says yes with the supervision of a parent! Jesus just his content is in no way suitable and how dare he try and rope vulnerable kids in 😡
Yet he spouts that kids shouldn't be counting cals and their parents should just help them by encouraging them to move more 🙄

• Heart
I can't get my head around the mentality of someone who not only has no guilt about stealing from people that way, but who also still has the gall to show his face...
He's not like us though so it's really hard to comprehend how anyone can live like he does. Leaves a trail of people behind him who he's treated appallingly, without a second thought about what he's done. No morals or conscience, will use anyone he can in any way to benefit him.

He's got some issues that appear to come from his childhood, as mentioned by his ex girlfriend, but even without those, I still think he'd be the definition of a narcissist.

He's not like us though so it's really hard to comprehend how anyone can live like he does. Leaves a trail of people behind him who he's treated appallingly, without a second thought about what he's done. No morals or conscience, will use anyone he can in any way to benefit him.

He's got some issues that appear to come from his childhood, as mentioned by his ex girlfriend, but even without those, I still think he'd be the definition of a narcissist.
Extremely strong narcissistic traits on full display for his entire adult life, far as we can see.

The lack of empathy raises the possibility of a side order of sociopathy. However, as I have not had Wheeler examined by a qualified professional, this is only speculation.

You just KNOW he's going to be foaming at the mouth when he reads that 🤣🤣

• Haha
He didn’t choose to give me a refund! I opened a dispute with PayPal after he threw me out of the academy. I know longer had access to what I paid for so PayPal just took the money off him. Safe to say he was not happy at all 😂 I don’t think he ever took PayPal again after!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just spotted this on TT under one of Funky's videos.
The lady who Wheeler tried to blackmail by threatening to show her "before" photos is going to the police on Monday. How amazingly brave is she? 👏👏👏
So brave! I just felt so awful for her. He’s disgusting.

Reactions: 9
So as Sam supervised grace IN THEIR bleeping HOUSE. Its cool

Extremely strong narcissistic traits on full display for his entire adult life, far as we can see.

The lack of empathy raises the possibility of a side order of sociopathy. However, as I have not had Wheeler examined by a qualified professional, this is only speculation.
Nope nope, narcissistic PD explains all, same Cluster after all.

@sarah tonin hype auditor I think @spongrach used it or I'd have zero clue

@sarah tonin hype auditor I think @spongrach used it or I'd have zero clue
[/QUOTE]
Thank you, my FB video on AAC page has nearly hit 1 million views, 950k, nearly 3 million views across tt and FB this week Bosh

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.