Dan Wheeler #23 Dan, digging a hole like no other man can, Whoop Whoop is that the sound of the Police!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure how to double quote - but I was already given no 216
Apologies @pinkpiglet56 you are #217❤

Cant sell ourselves short lol. Thank you @starsas76

You don't have to disclose who you are, that's fine. And if you aren't comfortable sharing, thats also fine. Glad to have you here more than anything xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Brilliant. You're hired! Can't pay you though but I am happy to feature your brand on my page and sell you to my none existent followers. We got a deal?

Nope. You are Katrina round here remember! 🤪

Shes right though. Its lovely to see and hear of people who were once 'Huns' realising we arent the dark side and actually seeing the light for themselves.

If you are happy to share your thoughts and experiences, please do so. If not, find me on another platform (same username) and I am more than happy to do it anonymously for you x
That sounds totally fair, and not farfetched tomfoolery! I'm in!

Reactions: 7
I’m actually crying laughing at this.
He’s so busy taking to himself ……. And faking interactions from his fake accounts - and we know SR loves a fake account …… so absolutely certain that they’re all busy faking interaction (what little interaction there is).

Then making up his viewing figures (even though his lie can be verified as a lie)

Reactions: 8
So, as of this morning he weighs 130.1kg.
But if we're not allowed to weigh ourselves then how does he know what he weighs...? 🤔

My name's Dan Wheeler - did you know that I used to weigh 22.4 stone? I've lost 8 stone of body fat and kept it off for 12 years.

I'm the best in the bleeping world at what I do.

Reactions: 10
I’m actually crying laughing at this.
He’s so busy taking to himself ……. And faking interactions from his fake accounts - and we know SR loves a fake account …… so absolutely certain that they’re all busy faking interaction (what little interaction there is).

Then making up his viewing figures (even though his lie can be verified as a lie)
It also nicely illustrates his endless tendency to project everything onto others. "I make fake accounts therefore everybody else is too."

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So, as of this morning he weighs 130.1kg.
But if we're not allowed to weigh ourselves then how does he know what he weighs...? 🤔
REPOST FROM 30.01.22
The biggest bullshit he states to gain customers is that he was morbidly obese and lost 8 stone and kept it off.
So with some quick maths and i like to work in kgs so i will convert as i go and bare with me as this is going somewhere i think
8 stone = 50 kgs

In the article when he become a cover model (stop it) he stated that he was 22 1/2 st (142kg) morbidly obese before he lost the 8 st (50kg)
142kg - 50kg = 92kg (14st) without doubt this is an amazing achievement and i do applaud the effort and commitment for anyone to achieve this.

SPOILER ALERT BASIC MATHS ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED
When the announcement flooded social media (stop it) of Daniel "Glass Jaw" Wheelers boxing career starting (stop it ) he stated he was 20 stone (128 kg) if remember correctly.

In the Wheel World (see what i did there Wheel instead of real, i am made for this best at what i do)
Wheeler has only kept off 2.5 st (14kg) from what he states
or
Wheeler is 5.5 st (36kg) overweight from what he states

Stop saying you have kept it off when you haven't.

Hope this all makes some sense basically he is lying which we all know , but i am open to be proven wrong so jump on the scales (men are allowed remember) on a live at a public place where the scales are calibrated Wheeler and show the Wheel world (done it again classic) that you are 92 kgs and have kept off the 8 stone. I will give you 24hrs to prove me wrong and if you can you can keep the tagline of keeping it off and i will even identify myself BUT if you can't you pack up your diet plan and duck off cleaning driveways. As you said to LH please please say yes

Ps - i rounded figures so please no one say oh its 5.667 st i could be arsed with being that percise

ADDED TODAY 13.03.22
WHEELER IS NOW
130.1KG HE HAS PUT ON 2KG SINCE I POSTED THIS 6 WEEKS AGO - HE IS 10KGS AWAY FROM BEING CLASSIFIED AS BEING MORBIDLY OBESE (IN HIS OWN WORDS)
SO TELL ME AGAIN HOW 8020 LIFESTYLE WORKS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have no idea if I’m replying in the right way 😂 I’m more of a lurker and will probably stay that way and sure if I’m comfortable sharing who I am as I was SO far involved but I definitely interacted with you! X
You've done it right don't worry!
Oh lurking is perfectly fine, there's absolutely no pressure to reveal who you are 🧡
Ooooh we've spoken! Interesting!

• Heart
REPOST FROM 30.01.22
The biggest bullshit he states to gain customers is that he was morbidly obese and lost 8 stone and kept it off.
So with some quick maths and i like to work in kgs so i will convert as i go and bare with me as this is going somewhere i think
8 stone = 50 kgs

In the article when he become a cover model (stop it) he stated that he was 22 1/2 st (142kg) morbidly obese before he lost the 8 st (50kg)
142kg - 50kg = 92kg (14st) without doubt this is an amazing achievement and i do applaud the effort and commitment for anyone to achieve this.

When the announcement flooded social media (stop it) of Daniel "Glass Jaw" Wheelers boxing career starting (stop it ) he stated he was 20 stone (128 kg) if remember correctly.

In the Wheel World (see what i did there Wheel instead of real, i am made for this best at what i do)
or

Hope this all makes some sense basically he is lying which we all know , but i am open to be proven wrong so jump on the scales (men are allowed remember) on a live at a public place where the scales are calibrated Wheeler and show the Wheel world (done it again classic) that you are 92 kgs and have kept off the 8 stone. I will give you 24hrs to prove me wrong and if you can you can keep the tagline of keeping it off and i will even identify myself BUT if you can't you pack up your diet plan and duck off cleaning driveways. As you said to LH please please say yes

Ps - i rounded figures so please no one say oh its 5.667 st i could be arsed with being that percise

ADDED TODAY 13.03.22
WHEELER IS NOW
130.1KG HE HAS PUT ON 2KG SINCE I POSTED THIS 6 WEEKS AGO - HE IS 10KGS AWAY FROM BEING CLASSIFIED AS BEING MORBIDLY OBESE (IN HIS OWN WORDS)
Excellent analysis. I have linked this post in the Wiki.

I am sure I'm not alone in saying that I have a special respect for those who formerly worked for/ were high profile members, and/or were attacked publicly by Dan Wheeler and have found their way here.
It takes massive courage and humility just to even be here and by doing so you're helping so many others to come forward, and are saving even more from joining and being scammed in the first place 💞 love all of you Dan Joneses 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
REPOST FROM 30.01.22
8 stone = 50 kgs

or

ADDED TODAY 13.03.22
WHEELER IS NOW
I posted my post original post about his weight on February 16th 2022 when he said his weight live was 22stone . But the article on his transformation said he was obese at 22 stone went down to 14 stone (well done) but on 16th february he said he was 22 stone but still claim to have kept 8 stone off ,so basically he is now 20.48 stone so he has only kept off roughly 1 stone . Does he think none of us can count?

here's my original post

from February 16th :
Wheelie bin was 22 stone and depressed according to this article about his weight loss transformation the same thing that he often talks about so it must be true. He then lost 8 stone which is evident taking him to 14 stone and this is the claim he is still peddling to this day to intice people to join his plan. Yet in todays video he said he is now 22 stone SO HE HASN'T bleeping kept it off for 12 years. What, has he gained 8 stone of muscle ffs? . I have said this all along that he has put it all back on and there's the proof.
He can't tell the truth about anything. I'm flabbergasted that him and kaz still believe we are trolls and have fake accounts and taking everything out of context. The arrogance and ignorance of them both is staggering.

How do the main clique of his not see any of this? Or are they the kind of people who would see a dictator and think he’s doing his best? Like where’s the cognitive thinking?

Reactions: 11
How do the main clique of his not see any of this? Or are they the kind of people who would see a dictator and think he’s doing his best? Like where’s the cognitive thinking?
They've got to be completely blinded. No actual objective processing, I don't see how else anyone could stand by this deluded egomaniac failed fraudster.

Reactions: 9
That sounds totally fair, and not farfetched tomfoolery! I'm in!
Fabulous. If you can just shoot the footage please, we have a zero hour zero pay editor that can do the donkey work for us. Just need you to sign an NDA and we are good to go... When can you start?!

• Haha
He’s a manipulator, I think they must be so blind sided by his manipulation that he can do no wrong. For some reason they all seem to be in love with him

Reactions: 8
Make sure I have my ultra zoom lens... Gotcha!
I still amuse myself with the fact Dan thought he was so famous he needed to hire a photographer to follow him round being a dick was so necessary 😂 how did you not deck him one for being such a prick?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just spotted this on TT under one of Funky's videos.
The lady who Wheeler tried to blackmail by threatening to show her "before" photos is going to the police on Monday. How amazingly brave is she? 👏👏👏
Great news. Real courage on her part, and he absolutely should be called out for his ongoing criminal conduct. I do think the police dossier on him must be getting fairly thick!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s a manipulator, I think they must be so blind sided by his manipulation that he can do no wrong. For some reason they all seem to be in love with him
The man who claims he’s being attacked when disgruntled customers serve up genuine complaints.

But he continues to makes content about mashing bananas, having a dig a slimming world.

It’s such a tired “joke” at this point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.