Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they wearing matching PJs? Maybe they've themed their outfits for Valentine's day. How sweet. I wonder if Sam has some too. Sean doesn't get any because he doesn't get invited to the sleepovers. Or the budget couldn't stretch that far.
They didnt have any in the children's section

If anyone knows Sammi's TT, can you pls tag her on FP post a few days ago highlighting why 8020 not recommended & to check trustpilot.

Hopefully we can save her being another victim, or worse, his next project (which I doubt, as even he knows it would very unlikely be good publicity as it played out).
He'll want the accounts

Do you remember when I said theres a phony mh professional I can see her wanting to be one of his team

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Soooooo remember in January …… we were all going to be subjected to watching him do his boxing training ………

Guess that’s just gone by the way side too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm starting thinking they are doing it on purpose. It's a known tactic on YouTube as people will comment and by that staying on the video longer = higher engagement rate.

The fact that Dan picked someone up on their spellings the other day yet allows this out I'm thinking it's on purpose now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Naughty Sean.. he is not in his uniform 😂
This is just really pathetic - just look at the state of those Turnips 🤣🤣 I’m sorry I would never be so rude to say that about anyone else except these three Turnips but WTF !!!! why is Turnip number 3 wearing sunglasses well we know why but you look ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I wonder if this is for TCHQ benefit, maybe it’s the old algorithm beating technique where everyone runs to the comment section to correct the spelling? Your You’re etc, or she is on a laptop without auto correct switched on 🤣

Ah I just wrote this then saw your comment! Yeah I think it's on purpose!

Reactions: 7
Watched about three minutes this morning and yet again he’s done no proper research. So it’s supposedly all about Bariatric Surgery today so you would have hoped he’d have some information, but no. Kaz mentions James Argent, he’s lost a staggering amount of weight since having a sleeve gastrectomy (removal of stomach, usually 1/2 a 2/3) and now says he wants to start building muscle. Oh no says the two turnips he didn’t think this through, he can’t gain muscle because he can’t eat enough protein or carbs and the only way he can do this is to have his band removed. Firstly it’s entirely possible to build muscle after surgery, not as easy but definitely possible and secondly he can’t have his band removed because he didn’t have one to start with! If you’re going to pass judgement on something at least get your facts correct to start with! Oh and apparently he wasn’t that fat to start with, and he was just looking for a quick fix 🙄, neither of which is true. They were like a pair of nodding dogs agreeing with each other all the time. How anyone can stomach four hours of this bollocks is beyond me, this pair can’t even google properly.

I'm with you guys! Just like him trying to court controversy with Hilsborough etc.... he's literally trying everything to get traction
A quick glance through his TikTok’s from this weekend shows just how appalling his engagement is, some have no comments on them at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a bleeping car crash - he's seriously saying that he can tell "just by looking at someone" based on how obese they are, what kind of trauma they have DEFINITELY experienced.

If you're 40 stone, you've had experience of abuse, rape or murder - he says "I'm confident about this"

Jesus, Mary & Joseph and the baby donkey - this is abhorrent!! He is literally a bleeping danger to vulnerable people 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
What a bleeping car crash - he's seriously saying that he can tell "just by looking at someone" based on how obese they are, what kind of trauma they have DEFINITELY experienced.

If you're 40 stone, you've had experience of abuse, rape or murder - he says "I'm confident about this"

Jesus, Mary & Joseph and the baby donkey - this is abhorrent!! He is literally a bleeping danger to vulnerable people 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
It's almost as if he's trying to be offensive as possible, to alienate as many would be "customers" as possible!

Reactions: 11
Cool cool cool

Does Wheeler think you eat Serotonin?

Missed this one
Isle of?

I was thinking that. ..whanker gets this woman who is completely illiterate to drive 4 hours; spend all week there and gives her the job of writing social media posts that get worse every time. Is it a parody? But then to what end?! Sam must have a few brain cells surely at least she would see what a car crash these posts are even if the band of turnips don’t?
Sam’s gone into full on disengage mode I reckon.

Reactions: 7

You have beaten me to it. Just been alerted to this. 1hr58 mins in if anyone wants to listen!

( thanks for the heads up fellow TC 😊)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Watched about three minutes this morning and yet again he’s done no proper research. So it’s supposedly all about Bariatric Surgery today so you would have hoped he’d have some information, but no. Kaz mentions James Argent, he’s lost a staggering amount of weight since having a sleeve gastrectomy (removal of stomach, usually 1/2 a 2/3) and now says he wants to start building muscle. Oh no says the two turnips he didn’t think this through, he can’t gain muscle because he can’t eat enough protein or carbs and the only way he can do this is to have his band removed. Firstly it’s entirely possible to build muscle after surgery, not as easy but definitely possible and secondly he can’t have his band removed because he didn’t have one to start with! If you’re going to pass judgement on something at least get your facts correct to start with! Oh and apparently he wasn’t that fat to start with, and he was just looking for a quick fix 🙄, neither of which is true. They were like a pair of nodding dogs agreeing with each other all the time. How anyone can stomach four hours of this bollocks is beyond me, this pair can’t even google properly.

A quick glance through his TikTok’s from this weekend shows just how appalling his engagement is, some have no comments on them at all.
I think that too, how can he still have 225,000 followers but not one comment and a handful of likes? Are they all bots? Why don’t people unfollow him if he’s a tosser? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 6
the most worrying thing of all is that those who actually HAVE suffered one of those traumas, who may happen to also suffer with their weight - will hear this as the voice from a prophet. They will be drawn directly to him. The tragedy is that he is the worst person they should be drawn to! it scares me for them!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just had a thought :

@inandout - can you confirm if there was a Tracy at Toshiba? You know, the one he went to Slimming World with?
Hi
Yes, there is one Tracy at Toshiba that I can think of. If you go onto LinkedIn and search by Tracy C***** at Toshiba you will find her. Though when they shrank down with staff, I think she left, so that profile is out of date. The name checks out, so it is probable but not a certainty. They did work on the same floor, near to each other. There were never any discussions across the office gossip that SW or WW gave anyone an eating disorder. Some of the most lovely people worked there, and that kind of comment would have been noticed.

Hi
Yes, there is one Tracy at Toshiba that I can think of. If you go onto LinkedIn and search by Tracy C***** at Toshiba you will find her. Though when they shrank down with staff, I think she left, so that profile is out of date. The name checks out, so it is probable but not a certainty. They did work on the same floor, near to each other. There were never any discussions across the office gossip that SW or WW gave anyone an eating disorder. Some of the most lovely people worked there, and that kind of comment would have been noticed.
Thank you - much appreciated!

So its possible that hes told the truth for once (shock horror 😳)

Orrrr... Tracy told him a story about SW that hes remembered and projected onto us.

Reactions: 11
You have beaten me to it. Just been alerted to this. 1hr58 mins in if anyone wants to listen!

( thanks for the heads up fellow TC 😊)
I am not a health or nutrition professional, but I do know how to use google scholar for scientific/academic papers. I don't think Danny ever progressed to google scholar, he just moves between Google, Ask Jeeves and his own massive brain.

Treading with my own caution, not pretending to be an expert, I found a number of reports.

At no point in any peer-reviewed academic article has anyone suggested that you can tell someones trauma by looking at them. To suggest this would put anyone in the realms of faith healers, American style preachers, cult leaders, frauds and fakers. I think we all knew that though.

If Danny Wheeler can work out trauma by just " looking" then a prophet is walking amongst us!

Or a deluded dangerous bullshitter preaching high-grade garbage from the Temple of Turnips. Cancel that donation to the local body scanner appeal, as Danny can simply look, scan and know the answer. Danny is more efficient than the fictional medical tricorder used by "Bones" in the original Star Trek!

I guess his 12 years of therapy taught him how to "know" by looking, real science right there!

"Association between Self-Reported Childhood Difficulties and Obesity and Health-Related Behaviors in Adulthood—A Cross-Sectional Study among 28,047 Adults from the General Population" January 2022 most recent report on Google Scholar as a download.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.