Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because he can't. Because he isn't.
#2 reporting for duty.

And weโ€™d want to be able to clearly see the certificate number, name and awarding body - because we would be able to check with them that what he shows is legit.

We would also be able to tell if any qualifications shown are worth anything

• Heart
Reactions: 13
#2 reporting for duty.

And weโ€™d want to be able to clearly see the certificate number, name and awarding body - because we would be able to check with them that what he shows is legit.

We would also be able to tell if any qualifications shown are worth anything
Thats correct, he could solve this in 1 post but choose not to , wonder why ?? The computer says NO

Reactions: 8
Morning TCHQ famalam!
I'm excited to have my thread posted but I can't take the credit for the genius of it. Two of our brilliant members came up with the hilarious 'Wheelie Bin' and the 'Temple of Turnips'- so here's to @Spongranch and @Imnotsureyouknow
I just mashed it together ๐Ÿ˜…
Well done guys ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Heโ€™s 20 mins late for his own breakfast show. Phil and Holly wouldnโ€™t be late

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220214-092047_Facebook.jpg

Live at 9 and 12? What happened to his new shitshow that was starting today? It's 9:20 and he's not live yet. Going well I see....๐Ÿ™„

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure I gave him a week before he packed in the 4 hour show. If he gives it up after a day I'll be so disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's on now. Only an hour and 7 mins late

I saw 2 mins where he was saying Celtic like the football team instead of "Kelt-ic' then googling if Wales are Celtic.

That was enough for me to give up for today lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I dipped in to YouTube- I was 1 of the two watching ๐Ÿคฃ
They were chatting about the housing crisis, ruminating about the reasons.... SO BORING! Why do they think we want their uneducated opinions on anything??
I left when their landline rang and Kaz bumbled over to stop it. Such a professional set-up ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคช

Oh, and I realised it's valentines day so you know where Dan will be taking every single topic..... ๐Ÿคฎ
Not that he needs an excuse ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I won't look again, I don't want to bump his numbers

Reactions: 10
I dipped in to YouTube- I was 1 of the two watching ๐Ÿคฃ
They were chatting about the housing crisis, ruminating about the reasons.... SO BORING! Why do they think we want their uneducated opinions on anything??
I left when their landline rang and Kaz bumbled over to stop it. Such a professional set-up ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคช

Oh, and I realised it's valentines day so you know where Dan will be taking every single topic..... ๐Ÿคฎ
Not that he needs an excuse ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I won't look again, I don't want to bump his numbers
Just go incognito on YouTube and it doesnt show that youโ€™re there or add to his numbers.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.