Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats correct, he could solve this in 1 post but choose not to , wonder why ?? The computer says NO
I think its possible its a PT L3 as some companies do offer them out pretty easily. The insurance is very much blanket.

That aside he is not trained, qualified or whatever to teach, tutor or coach on the subjects he discusses.

For that its a random guy in a garage

He’s 20 mins late for his own breakfast show. Phil and Holly wouldn’t be late
Changed it
9-10 academy exclusive
10-1 for other plebs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1061207

Live at 9 and 12? What happened to his new shitshow that was starting today? It's 9:20 and he's not live yet. Going well I see....🙄
I have sex with my boots on.

*never removes sports direct hat*

I dipped in to YouTube- I was 1 of the two watching 🤣
They were chatting about the housing crisis, ruminating about the reasons.... SO BORING! Why do they think we want their uneducated opinions on anything??
I left when their landline rang and Kaz bumbled over to stop it. Such a professional set-up 😆🤪

Oh, and I realised it's valentines day so you know where Dan will be taking every single topic..... 🤮
Not that he needs an excuse 🙈
I won't look again, I don't want to bump his numbers
Does anyone have that number...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just dipped in for 30 seconds.

1. Again - Why the crap is Sean wearing sunglasses??? - too much weed at the weekend? .....its all in the eyes 👀

2. And Kaz - Sorry luv - But you look like a small house. How can you possibly be a positive advert for this diet plan? (Sorry, tit show)

That is all

Reactions: 14
Kaz is now reading from woman's own (?) In her boring droney voice- they're about to chat live to someone called Sam who needs help. Run Sam, they just want your money 😰

Kaz is now reading from woman's own (?) In her boring droney voice- they're about to chat live to someone called Sam who needs help. Run Sam, they just want your money 😰
Omg, I know who this Sammie is, I used to follow her on YT. She has really, really bad mental and physical health and in my opinion, is vulnerable. She's very articulate when she's ok but has huge crashes
I hope she doesn't trust Wheeler, I hope she does her due diligence 😳

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have worked it out. Danny is smarter than I gave him credit for!

The matching check/plaid shirts, that USA hunting vibe, it is a play on words

" The Bear With Me Show!" its a play on the word bear for his catchphrase " bear with me". Bear=hunting=hilarious comedy

It is called the "Bear with me show" isn't it?

I only scorched my eyes with a quick view , and this was the most popular phrase, so I assumed that was the title of the show :)

If he ever changes the title to " Bare with me" I am most definitely not watching! Or maybe that is the late-night subscription version.

Madcap knockabout comedy, someone reading the paper like an adult literacy class and googling, what is not to like?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Omg, I know who this Sammie is, I used to follow her on YT. She has really, really bad mental and physical health and in my opinion, is vulnerable. She's very articulate when she's ok but has huge crashes
I hope she doesn't trust Wheeler, I hope she does her due diligence 😳
She's telling him about her socials now, he's going to get SO excited, he'll be thinking of ways to get her onboard for clout :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ive just seen him with some poor girl being told whats shes feeling.

I dont remember being taught to interview anyone by planting words in their mouth.

But oh he gets me!

Bariatric surgery offered says no because of wheelers tik toks hes gonna bleeping kill someone this pleb

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ive just seen him with some poor girl being told whats shes feeling.

I dont remember being taught to interview anyone by planting words in their mouth.

But oh he gets me!

Bariatric surgery offered says no because of wheelers tik toks hes gonna bleeping kill someone this pleb
It makes me so sad, she's a really nice genuine person.
He says he likes helping people, he doesn't, he likes people to think he's some kind of saviour, he wants to be hero worshipped that's all.
I hope she doesn't get swept up in his bluster, you just know she's going to be the next 'Dan Jones' 😰

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Naughty Sean.. he is not in his uniform 😂
Are they wearing matching PJs? Maybe they've themed their outfits for Valentine's day. How sweet. I wonder if Sam has some too. Sean doesn't get any because he doesn't get invited to the sleepovers. Or the budget couldn't stretch that far.

• Haha
  • Sick
Someones going to have to tell me the math around his "over 100 viewers" isnt there 96 on twitch?

He says he likes helping people, he doesn't, he likes people to think he's some kind of saviour, he wants to be hero worshipped that's all.
I hope she doesn't get swept up in his bluster, you just know she's going to be the next 'Dan Jones' 😰
Yay! You're proper mental

Reactions: 5
If anyone knows Sammi's TT, can you pls tag her on FP post a few days ago highlighting why 8020 not recommended & to check trustpilot.

Hopefully we can save her being another victim, or worse, his next project (which I doubt, as even he knows it would very unlikely be good publicity as it played out).

You know what makes me laugh, I remember a TikTok where he said SW doesn’t work cause their reps are usually overweight, with no qualifications.
OH LOOK.
80/20 lifestyle plan,
where one of the main reps are overweight,*cough* kaz *cough* despite following the plan for years.
OH LOOK.
Said representative *cough* kaz *cough* has no qualifications to be giving any advice.

Wheelie bin you make me laugh sometimes 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He is bleeping horrific

Hes not interested in your story unless it fits

This lass is talking about her surgery and he cuts her off emoshunal eating and me binging. Then I lost x weight.

Oh so you're still on the scales

Shes not on your phony plan you supercilious bellend

You know how the ASA wouldn't approve his advert, does this peddle on YT count at all?

Reactions: 13
It really is a car crash isn’t it… Seanny boy with his shades on (I always remember the line from Curb your Enthusiasm “only two types of people wear sunglasses indoors- blind people and assholes” 😂)

Kaz got a face full of make up- who’s age trying to impress!

9-10 is for members? Do they think everyone is able to sit there like them when they probably have a job…! 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are they wearing matching PJs? Maybe they've themed their outfits for Valentine's day. How sweet. I wonder if Sam has some too. Sean doesn't get any because he doesn't get invited to the sleepovers. Or the budget couldn't stretch that far.
1644841610929.png

By day the " Bear with me show" at night it is the " Bare with show" with matching PJ's !
1644841778836.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.