Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can only keep this up so long, if today he didn’t even get one sign up and his academy numbers aren’t going up daily then he’s not going to be able to pay Sean or Kaz. I’m assuming they both can’t afford to be working for free, Sean has two kids. This can’t go on much longer without him bringing in some serious cash. I’m predicting by March it will all be over, he’ll be in a ton of debt buying laptops and equipment he can’t afford and he won’t be able to pay staff so it will be him and his tripod. Boohoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He can only keep this up so long, if today he didn’t even get one sign up and his academy numbers aren’t going up daily then he’s not going to be able to pay Sean or Kaz. I’m assuming they both can’t afford to be working for free, Sean has two kids. This can’t go on much longer without him bringing in some serious cash. I’m predicting by March it will all be over, he’ll be in a ton of debt buying laptops and equipment he can’t afford and he won’t be able to pay staff so it will be him and his tripod. Boohoo.
If he’s a naughty boy and doesn’t post the proper accounts with the proper tax paid then I suspect he may need even more cash than just paying the turnips.
If what’s posted is woefully short of at least the half a million that he’s spent months boasting about then that will be of interest (I imagine) to HMRC.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If he’s a naughty boy and doesn’t post the proper accounts with the proper tax paid then I suspect he may need even more cash than just paying the turnips.
If what’s posted is woefully short of at least the half a million that he’s spent months boasting about then that will be of interest (I imagine) to HMRC.
Definately, though for this financial year hes putting income through a different company (hence him applying to strike off DW Ltd) so it will be interesting to see once those accounts are published exactly what hes put through the books.

We know he cuts corners im absolutely everything else he does, so I doubt very much his accounts are all as they should be.

Reactions: 13
He's got a video stating that you can't tell someone's health by looking at them, including their mental health.

Doesn't that entirely contradict his 'if you're obese, you've experienced trauma' theory?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He's got a video stating that you can't tell someone's health by looking at them, including their mental health.

Doesn't that entirely contradict his 'if you're obese, you've experienced trauma' theory?
Lmao which video does he say you can’t tell?

Reactions: 5

Just watched it…. Do you think he realises he contradicts everything he says? All.The.Time.

• Haha
Just watched it…. Do you think he realises he contradicts everything he says? All.The.Time.

I really don't think he does. I don't think he's got any awareness of what he's saying. Just responds to these videos with the first thing that comes to his head

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The most illogical man of science ever. Always will be because he makes it up as he goes along and his research consists of reading the first summary on Google.

Reactions: 12
I really don't think he does. I don't think he's got any awareness of what he's saying. Just responds to these videos with the first thing that comes to his head
This. He has very little cognitive function, he certainly can’t be bothered or expected to remember facts or previous discussion of a given topic.

Dan is driven completely by impulse. Consistency is not a consideration.

Reactions: 14
Fitness influencer Brittany Dawn Davis is facing legal issues for allegedly misleading followers with eating disorders. Highlighting the ongoing battle with misinformation on social media. Careful numbnuts they coming for you as well.

• Heart
If anyone is going to watch at all today don’t forget to do it on YouTube Incognito so it doesn’t count towards his viewing figures. Personally I just can’t stomach listening to him anymore and I’m at work anyway. He’s bad enough on his own but with the cackling old hag in the background it’s even worse.
Wonder if he’ll correct any of the info he got wrong yesterday? Did he get the guest he was looking for on Sunday?

• Heart
Ok i am calling it , what will Wheeler be wearing today ? i am going with the black superman shirt (of coarse) Lumberjack Red checked Shirt and Red Under Armour Hat. I am feeling confident come up pin dick don't let me down

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anyone is going to watch at all today don’t forget to do it on YouTube Incognito so it doesn’t count towards his viewing figures. Personally I just can’t stomach listening to him anymore and I’m at work anyway. He’s bad enough on his own but with the cackling old hag in the background it’s even worse.
Wonder if he’ll correct any of the info he got wrong yesterday? Did he get the guest he was looking for on Sunday?

Can you comment on incognito mode? I'm really wanting to ask him about his contradiction but CBA getting blocked again

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Seems we're at the point of saying literally anything to reel people in now 🤬

Is he supposed to be live now? Just looked Incognito on TT & not showing. You can't comment @Milliee154 , keeps asking you to log in, I've just got a 2nd ID to switch to, don't use it to comment but blocked on my main ID. Only takes 2 mins to set up & can switch ID easily.

3rd non pinned one on his TT
FP needs to post ASAP showing his contradiction, before he deletes one.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Incognito doesn't seem to show live option either, using Opera browser.

Michael MOLESLEY! It's Mosley you absolute twit!! 🤯
Really going off on one about intermittent fasting, you know, how he lost weight!
Can't listen, my phone will be winging it's way across the room! 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ok i am calling it , what will Wheeler be wearing today ? i am going with the black superman shirt (of coarse) Lumberjack Red checked Shirt and Red Under Armour Hat. I am feeling confident come up pin dick don't let me down
And will his Mam be matching again? :LOL: I can't watch today as I'm at work, but i look forward to the insightful highlights later on;)👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.