Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not a health or nutrition professional, but I do know how to use google scholar for scientific/academic papers. I don't think Danny ever progressed to google scholar, he just moves between Google, Ask Jeeves and his own massive brain.

Treading with my own caution, not pretending to be an expert, I found a number of reports.

At no point in any peer-reviewed academic article has anyone suggested that you can tell someones trauma by looking at them. To suggest this would put anyone in the realms of faith healers, American style preachers, cult leaders, frauds and fakers. I think we all knew that though.

If Danny Wheeler can work out trauma by just " looking" then a prophet is walking amongst us!

Or a deluded dangerous bullshitter preaching high-grade garbage from the Temple of Turnips. Cancel that donation to the local body scanner appeal, as Danny can simply look, scan and know the answer. Danny is more efficient than the fictional medical tricorder used by "Bones" in the original Star Trek!

I guess his 12 years of therapy taught him how to "know" by looking, real science right there!

"Association between Self-Reported Childhood Difficulties and Obesity and Health-Related Behaviors in Adulthood—A Cross-Sectional Study among 28,047 Adults from the General Population" January 2022 most recent report on Google Scholar as a download.
Clinton Baptiste and Mystic Megs love child?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
(sent in)

IMG_8780.jpg

Seems times are hard at the Temple of Turnips - our Danny is having to resort to chugging the 'no frills' version of his energy drinks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you - much appreciated!

So its possible that hes told the truth for once (shock horror 😳)

Orrrr... Tracy told him a story about SW that hes remembered and projected onto us.
I believe it’s true he went to SW with Tracy just the rest is bullshit no eating disorder caused by the two times he went with her, as usual gave up after only attending twice so that rings true in Whanker style by giving up quickly !

Reactions: 8
Watched about three minutes this morning and yet again he’s done no proper research. So it’s supposedly all about Bariatric Surgery today so you would have hoped he’d have some information, but no. Kaz mentions James Argent, he’s lost a staggering amount of weight since having a sleeve gastrectomy (removal of stomach, usually 1/2 a 2/3) and now says he wants to start building muscle. Oh no says the two turnips he didn’t think this through, he can’t gain muscle because he can’t eat enough protein or carbs and the only way he can do this is to have his band removed. Firstly it’s entirely possible to build muscle after surgery, not as easy but definitely possible and secondly he can’t have his band removed because he didn’t have one to start with! If you’re going to pass judgement on something at least get your facts correct to start with! Oh and apparently he wasn’t that fat to start with, and he was just looking for a quick fix 🙄, neither of which is true. They were like a pair of nodding dogs agreeing with each other all the time. How anyone can stomach four hours of this bollocks is beyond me, this pair can’t even google properly.

A quick glance through his TikTok’s from this weekend shows just how appalling his engagement is, some have no comments on them at all.

I heard that but after berating Gemma C for not being able to lose weight. With a band you can have it relaxed without surgery to eat normally again. Arg had a sleeve so completely different. I may have been shouting at no one while walking the dogs about this 😆

Reactions: 5
I'm with you guys! Just like him trying to court controversy with Hilsborough etc.... he's literally trying everything to get traction
I think that was more sheer stupidity

I am not a health or nutrition professional, but I do know how to use google scholar for scientific/academic papers. I don't think Danny ever progressed to google scholar, he just moves between Google, Ask Jeeves and his own massive brain.

Treading with my own caution, not pretending to be an expert, I found a number of reports.

At no point in any peer-reviewed academic article has anyone suggested that you can tell someones trauma by looking at them. To suggest this would put anyone in the realms of faith healers, American style preachers, cult leaders, frauds and fakers. I think we all knew that though.

If Danny Wheeler can work out trauma by just " looking" then a prophet is walking amongst us!

Or a deluded dangerous bullshitter preaching high-grade garbage from the Temple of Turnips. Cancel that donation to the local body scanner appeal, as Danny can simply look, scan and know the answer. Danny is more efficient than the fictional medical tricorder used by "Bones" in the original Star Trek!

I guess his 12 years of therapy taught him how to "know" by looking, real science right there!

"Association between Self-Reported Childhood Difficulties and Obesity and Health-Related Behaviors in Adulthood—A Cross-Sectional Study among 28,047 Adults from the General Population" January 2022 most recent report on Google Scholar as a download.
Unfortunately you will just have him quoting this now but needs to admit he reads here.

Theres quite a few potential flaws with this study, none of which he'll see.

Not least the unilateral approach he takes to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
“Join the plan and get unlimited amounts of me”
He’s a pathological liar.
You get an hour a day at best on his “exclusive” breakfast show and then his turnips reply to any Academy questions.
Thank God he’s only seeing minimal uptakes to the Academy!

You get an hour a day at best on his “exclusive” breakfast show and then his turnips reply to any Academy questions.
Did he even bother with the "exclusive" hour for the academy today, as he was an hour late...hardly "unlimited" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did he even bother with the "exclusive" hour for the academy today, as he was an hour late...hardly "unlimited" 🙄
He did, although I can't see it lasting long, much like every other amazing idea he comes up with.

He knows he won't get any new sign ups when he's exclusively in the academy so spends as little time in there as possible!

Reactions: 10
What a bleeping car crash - he's seriously saying that he can tell "just by looking at someone" based on how obese they are, what kind of trauma they have DEFINITELY experienced.

If you're 40 stone, you've had experience of abuse, rape or murder - he says "I'm confident about this"

Jesus, Mary & Joseph and the baby donkey - this is abhorrent!! He is literally a bleeping danger to vulnerable people 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
WTAF? It’s like he might know of a few people over 40 stone this applies to so now it applies to absolutely everyone who is over 40 stone. He’s just so blinkered and it’s damaging for anyone that works with him. I guess there’s no need to do proper research or get qualified when you knowyou’re right about everything.

the most worrying thing of all is that those who actually HAVE suffered one of those traumas, who may happen to also suffer with their weight - will hear this as the voice from a prophet. They will be drawn directly to him. The tragedy is that he is the worst person they should be drawn to! it scares me for them!
So so so true. I actually thinks he makes these bold statements because someone out there will absolutely be able to relate. Imagine this was your trauma and then having to listen to all the smut and sexual demeaning of women to try and get some help with exercise and nutrition. It doesn’t bear thinking about.

So the two exclusives lives a day he promises the academy arenot happening, the new updated content hasn’t happened, the YouTube five minute vids aren’t happening, cool with wheeler has happened once, I’m assuming story time is dead and buried too, his 12 steps with the academy holding him accountable isn’t happening, so what exactly is he doing that he promised a few weeks ago? All I can see is a reversion back to his egotistical, fame hungry, money driven, stoned daily version that weve had for the last couple of years 🤷🏼‍♀️

I heard that but after berating Gemma C for not being able to lose weight. With a band you can have it relaxed without surgery to eat normally again. Arg had a sleeve so completely different. I may have been shouting at no one while walking the dogs about this 😆
Ha ha, he’s just bitter that she totally blanked his “open letter” to her some years ago. She was promoting some diet tea or something similar and he wrote a very patronising letter to her explaining why he was initially really angry and was going to do a vid calling her out but decided that he would rather offer his services for free and they could do the journey together, he would coach her and they could document it, sound familiar? Sensibly she totally ignored him and his ego didn’t like that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the two exclusives lives a day he promises the academy arenot happening, the new updated content hasn’t happened, the YouTube five minute vids aren’t happening, cool with wheeler has happened once, I’m assuming story time is dead and buried too, his 12 steps with the academy holding him accountable isn’t happening, so what exactly is he doing that he promised a few weeks ago? All I can see is a reversion back to his egotistical, fame hungry, money driven, stoned daily version that weve had for the last couple of years 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ha ha, he’s just bitter that she totally blanked his “open letter” to her some years ago. She was promoting some diet tea or something similar and he wrote a very patronising letter to her explaining why he was initially really angry and was going to do a vid calling her out but decided that he would rather offer his services for free and they could do the journey together, he would coach her and they could document it, sound familiar? Sensibly she totally ignored him and his ego didn’t like that 😂😂😂😂
The very best thing she could do is ignore him. Narcissistic people cannot stand being ignored.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if this is for TCHQ benefit, maybe it’s the old algorithm beating technique where everyone runs to the comment section to correct the spelling? Your You’re etc, or she is on a laptop without auto correct switched on 🤣
It's possible it is deliberate now. One of the big supermarkets had an advert and part of the sentence said "these ones". That is such bad grammar but I believe it was deliberate to get people talking about how could a big company make such an error etc, therefore we are talking about said supermarket. Maybe they are trying to get that same effect?

Reactions: 6
Still only 252 academy members though 🤣🤣

At the end of todays Dan wheeler show Kaz had said they’ve maintained a steady 20 viewers throughout the whole 3 hours.

Well bleeping done 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still only 252 academy members though 🤣🤣

At the end of todays Dan wheeler show Kaz had said they’ve maintained a steady 20 viewers throughout the whole 3 hours.

Well bleeping done 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Wheelie bin yesterday…I expect in a year we will be on nationwide tv.

Phil and Holly-average viewing figures-1 million.
The turnips first proper show where you’d imagine the highest engagement… 20 people 😂
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.