Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(sent in and shared with consent - thank you 😘)

More changes ahead at the '' industry leading'' 80/20 Gang.

Tell him your thoughts but please be kind cos we all know he hates having his ego dented!
Wait, hold up.

Hold the bleeping phone.

"Neuroscience made easy"

Who the duck does he think he is?!

"Oh dan it makes so much sense when you say it like that"

Yeah that makes sense to a chimp, doesn't make it correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Tell him your thoughts but please be kind cos we all know he hates having his ego dented!
So that you can watch it whilst you’re in the car ……. Driving to work ???!!!!!!!! 😳😳😳😳😳

This is just laughable. March time - he was making all the same promises

Reactions: 10
I am dying! So people have to pay £25 a month to listen to him rabbit on about same shite about emooooosshuitional eating; they then get gold stars and stickers for being good boys and girls and then they get to pay even more for his “art” by listening to even longer ramblings… by a fat deluded ludicrously long chinned coke head. Dude…legend..I see no flaws in this plan! 👀😂 😂😂😂

It’s exactly what he’s doing now, rambling on about tit that he thinks he’s an expert at and no one is watching, so why does he think people are going to pay to watch 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
New to this thread but been watching for s while...
Does he ever stuck to a plan for more than a week. You'd think some self proclaimed health and fitness guru would realise "consistency is key"

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does he ever stuck to a plan for more than a week. You'd think some self proclaimed health and fitness guru would realise "consistency is key"
Let’s hope his “consistency” has been to ensure his taxes are all paid and up to date. 500k is a lot of money to take off people that requires a “consistent” account 😉

• Haha

Well, he's just the king of carrot dangling isn't he 🥕

When I joined last year I saw him cycle through all of the promises, none of which materialised. He does this so often that we would be more surprised if he actually followed through on them😅

Mr 'Over promise and under deliver' strikes again 🙄🙄

• Haha
Welcome to TCHQ #176 ❤

Unfortunately Mr Wheeler is a rule unto himself and its a case of do as he says and not as he does.

He can't stick at anything and consistently is a foreign word in his vocabulary.

Welcome aboard, great to have you here xx

Reactions: 11
Seriously Wheeler.

Temporarily close 80/20.

Get well, physically and mentally

Work slowly on quality over quantity content. People don't want a million videos to watch they want evidence based advice from experts I.e not you

Relaunch 80/20 with a proper team, proper customer service and a solid format. Reqard loyalty instead of chasing new customers

Decide if you want to be an influencer or a nutritionist. Upgrade your Groupon qualification, spend some time on the gym floor. LEARN

STOP being such an arrogant git and take the good free advice people are giving you in abundance

Accept that if you want to be a success you need to be personable. I could never get away with the way you speak to people in Mt job regardless of the state of my self diagnosed mental illnesses

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hang on, he's planning AND filming the new content next week. Well that's just going to be top notch if you're filming without having planned it well in advance. But I guess that's all part of his 'art' 🤣
Not sure why he thinks that podcasting and content creating are where he excels... surely the fact he messed it all up and can't get it back shows that is not the case.
Give it up Dan. The new content, psychologist, interviews, are all about as likely to happen as the letters from your lawyer....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seriously Wheeler.

Temporarily close 80/20.

Get well, physically and mentally

Work slowly on quality over quantity content. People don't want a million videos to watch they want evidence based advice from experts I.e not you

Relaunch 80/20 with a proper team, proper customer service and a solid format. Reqard loyalty instead of chasing new customers

Decide if you want to be an influencer or a nutritionist. Upgrade your Groupon qualification, spend some time on the gym floor. LEARN

STOP being such an arrogant git and take the good free advice people are giving you in abundance

Accept that if you want to be a success you need to be personable. I could never get away with the way you speak to people in Mt job regardless of the state of my self diagnosed mental illnesses

This!

He will call us trolls but tell me do trolls give advice like this?!👏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wait, hold up.

Hold the bleeping phone.

"Neuroscience made easy"

Who the duck does he think he is?!

"Oh dan it makes so much sense when you say it like that"

Yeah that makes sense to a chimp, doesn't make it correct.
That's the one that grabbed me too! 😄 I'm particularly looking forward to watching it in the car on the way to work 🤔 what could go wrong! 🤓🤣😂

Just...wow! 💥🤯🤪

Whatever he's imbibing, he needs to reduce the strength a tad 🥴

• Haha
Well this explains that load of old shite!
View attachment 1026259
30 years add 10 years (that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence)

Id pay to have a stoner tell me why that Neuroscience was wrong and why I need to force feed when not hungry

Hang on, he's planning AND filming the new content next week. Well that's just going to be top notch if you're filming without having planned it well in advance. But I guess that's all part of his 'art' 🤣
Not sure why he thinks that podcasting and content creating are where he excels... surely the fact he messed it all up and can't get it back shows that is not the case.
Give it up Dan. The new content, psychologist, interviews, are all about as likely to happen as the letters from your lawyer....
Aye when you know all there is to know already its just a rant into a camera

(Eyes have sent me, thank you! 👀)

He really is clueless.
He must freaking hate the fact Kaz spent 3 entire days trying to learn her letters with “Janet and John” seeing if each person in the academy was the same name as a paying one 😂 and yet we still get the content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least his old videos, although outdated, were in a professional setting, clearly had a set agenda, (throughly boring may I add), said the word essentially far too much but were planned and thought out. These videos he refers to making tiktok style in portrait as that’s ‘the way the world is going now’, is just going to be him in his living room, recording himself headbanging the screen 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
He must freaking hate the fact Kaz spent 3 entire days trying to learn her letters with “Janet and John” seeing if each person in the academy was the same name as a paying one 😂 and yet we still get the content 😂

Our eyes are safe for now 👀👀 x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He doesn’t have any new content, that’s why he keeps using his old car analogy and saying motivation is a luxury emotion. He has nothing else, he knows he has nothing else, he’s now clutching at straws.

He says planning to record content on Monday like there has been a big lead up, why did the timetable come out last week? Nothing about creating new content was mentioned, because he thought the timetabled stuff would save him, it didn’t, to be fair he didn’t really give it half a chance as he couldn’t be arsed with going out for a walk each morning for 5 days never mind creating a whole new bank of content 🤣

Reactions: 9
Oh there’s plenty of 👀 still left in there 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.