Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t have any new content, that’s why he keeps using his old car analogy and saying motivation is a luxury emotion. He has nothing else, he knows he has nothing else, he’s now clutching at straws.

He says planning to record content on Monday like there has been a big lead up, why did the timetable come out last week? Nothing about creating new content was mentioned, because he thought the timetabled stuff would save him, it didn’t, to be fair he didn’t really give it half a chance as he couldn’t be arsed with going out for a walk each morning for 5 days never mind creating a whole new bank of content 🤣
Wasn’t this the same content he was supposed to have recorded and released last year?
It’s like Groundhog Day over and over again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeez you could get whiplash at the speed this guy changes direction in his plan. Walk with Wheeler turned into wake with Wheeler within a week, he can't even keep the changes he makes for more than a week. He's live and then he disappears, he sober but smoking weed, he's sorry but there's still trolls, he's not doing social media then does 10 videos on TT. I'm surprised anyone knows where they stand. I mean if he stuck for anything for any decent period of time he'd at least be able to asses what was more successful.

Didn't he mock SW for stickers and certificates around weight loss (or have I imagined that?).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He really has lost the plot and is throwing everything at a wall to see what sticks
Just like a month ago, and a month before that. You have to wonder at what point he gives up - when he’s down to single digit “members”?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
(sent in and shared with consent - thank you 😘)

More changes ahead at the '' industry leading'' 80/20 Gang.

Tell him your thoughts but please be kind cos we all know he hates having his ego dented!
I just sicked up in my mouth a little bit

• Sick
Reactions: 12
As soon as I read about the non binge token I immediately thought about the stickers given in SW!
What a load of cods wallop.

Reactions: 16
Can’t wait for the “qualified people” to be name dropped but knowing whanker he will keep them anonymous to “save them from the trolls” - or in other words he will most likely make all that tit up.
Wonder if he’ll ask Luke H 😳🤣

• Haha
And as for his 30th revamp with “new ideas” …so far this year…what a pure load of crap. How could anyone reading any of that not see this is an uneducated, unsophisticated dolt our purely to scam the quickest cash with the least effort possible.

”Install” new behaviors… I guess he must mean “instill”?! Hope you keep reading here for proofreading Dan!

Someone should suggest he stop endlessly asking for suggestions and follow through on ONE of his stated plans - just one - for more than a day or two?!

Like everyone else, I purchase a variety of services from a variety of professionals. If any company or individual acted this totally deranged I would be gone in a second.

Reactions: 14
Just see the Tokens bit, duck me if it starts having a raffle and a tasting week and it’s gone full circle back to SW, the podcast will be sponsored by Quark!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wasn’t this the same content he was supposed to have recorded and released last year?
It’s like Groundhog Day over and over again.
I'm sure I've heard him announce the new content at least twice already

Reactions: 9
Any takers for a bet on this being deleted in the morning when he's come back down to earth & realised what he's promised...

Most bizarre yet I think, he's actually trying to out-wheeler himself here!

Wonder if Kaz just grinned at him "yes sweetheart, absolutely brilliant, world domination will soon be ours!" 😏

• Haha
Nothing surprises me anymore with Wheeler… he’s just desperate and all the drugs he’s on make him believe he’s still ‘got it’

Him settling on a plan of attack is like nailing jelly to a wall 😂

His members mustn’t have a clue what’s going on lately when all they want is consistency

I can’t wait to see his new content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are you another new member or were you already here? 😊
No I was already here, signed up to 80/20 March last year, very quickly realised I had been a fool but saw out the 16 weeks, been following this thread for mo the and months buy only got a number a month or so ago. Reading this every day is rightly or wrong wrong my guilty please. When you think you have seen it all...well you probably have actually lol as he goes round and round as if on some crazy roundabout.

• Heart
[QUOTE="Gladitsnotjustme, post: 8203567,

Was editing my original post but timed out as I got distracted and went over the 20 mins so here's the actual edit 🤪

No I was already here, signed up to 80/20 March last year, very quickly realised I had been a fool but saw out the 16 weeks. Little niggles which weren't conducive to what in my mind a PT should be, regulalry hooked up to a vitamin drip, the swearing
and constant innuendos, I'm no prude and can be a bit of a potty mouth but wasnt comfortable hearing it from someone who in my eyes should be professional. Smoking weed so blatenly was another thing. Also remember feeling really uncomfortable watching the live of the three of them sat in a car reflecting over a situation where someone they knew had attempted to take their own life, just felt weird. The lives in my opinion quickly became a load of rubbish and a waste of time. The weekly videos were boring however did feel much more professional than the tit show now.
I clearly don't share the same type of humour as Dan and his team and that for me was a big turn off but I guess for those that do it may be great...each to their own.
I have been following this thread for months but only got a number a month or so ago. Reading this every day is rightly or wrongly my guilty pleasure. When you think you have seen it all...well you probably have actually lol as he goes round and round as if on some crazy roundabout.

• Heart
Well, he's just the king of carrot dangling isn't he 🥕

When I joined last year I saw him cycle through all of the promises, none of which materialised. He does this so often that we would be more surprised if he actually followed through on them😅

Mr 'Over promise and under deliver' strikes again 🙄🙄
The only scenario where I could actually see him following through is when he gets that letter from HMRC 😂

• Haha
(sent in and shared with consent - thank you 😘)

More changes ahead at the '' industry leading'' 80/20 Gang.

Tell him your thoughts but please be kind cos we all know he hates having his ego dented!
Wtaf! So many things there to pick holes in, can you imagine those people that have just joined reading all of that? New content but they have to pay additional for it. He’s planning to start the new recording Monday but posting asking people for feedback? Have you planned this or just winging it?
it will be changing to a 12 month plan, it was always designed as a 12 month plan? Which one is it? When I joined you claimed to be able to cure binge eating in 12 weeks (or something to that effect).
binge Free tokens, what are you EA/aa, how will people prove this? So many people were posting in the academy when I was in there ‘I’ve fallen off the wagon/I’m starting again’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.