Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so obviously on something and trying hard to look and sound sober. How are his friends and the people paying him not seeing this?

Wtf is this supposed to be? How does this attract anyone to his diet plan? What a hunch of wannabe losers.
[/QUOTE
I admire anyone that can bear to listen for more than a couple of minutes, think only the Steves and Sulky are the ones that consistently bother. If I wanted to watch inappropriate sexual innuendo and jokes I’d put Benny Hill or Chubby Brown on, if I wanted decent advice on weight loss or fitness I wouldn’t go to these losers. I’ve seen loads of PTs doing lives while they’re walking their dogs etc and they’re great and informative. His problem is that his live is just him chatting tit with his mates, Sean looks like a teenager who’s been dragged out of his bedroom for the first time in months and Kaz just looks like a lonely, desperate woman chasing some dick who isn’t remotely interested in her. I’m honestly embarrassed for Kaz and the way she is around Dan. Go home! You have a husband and child, you do not need this Dementor sucking your life energy out of you.
i can’t listen because it’s just cringes me to the bone. So glad people take the time to comment here with a round up. It’s the fake laughing that kills me.

knob…hahahahahhahahhahahah…boobs….hahahahhaa

I wish I could listen, because I love watching narcs😂 but he’s hitting a whole new level of 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Personally contacting and speaking to over 100 of my members… (really well knock me down with a feather you’ve actually done some work and seeking praise for it. do you have over 100 paying members then? Should the other 160 in the academy expect calls/emails Monday and Tuesday then)
Or are you counting a post in the academy as contact?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The neighbour with the strimmer is sharpening up his tools as we speak! He's bought in an industrial leaf blower and a tree mulcher just for added noise :ROFLMAO: #prayforBurwash

I'm confused does Kaz now work for him again??
my guess is Kaz invested a lot of money in 8020 herself. She’s chasing that big payout days again, which isn’t going to come.

She works for free to try and protect her own investment, knowing what a junkie loser wheeler is. I predict she’s basically running it atm. Add in some midlife crush and 🌟🌟🌟 sad cow

it ain

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Personally contacting and speaking to over 100 of my members… (really well knock me down with a feather you’ve actually done some work and seeking praise for it. do you have over 100 paying members then? Should the other 160 in the academy expect calls/emails Monday and Tuesday then)
Seems like he is repairing relations with his parents, possibly in advance of needing to crash there again when the inevitable breakdown with Sam finally arrives?

Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t it be something if someone joined 8020 and messaged all the members with the tattle and trust pilot links. I even know how is do it, to avoid the multiple Kaz/Sean/hun accounts and getting deleted before you’ve had chance to get through the list. Might be worth it on payday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He hasn't called 100 people cos there aren't 100 paying members.

He hasn't walked every day - he cancelled Walk with Wheeler cos hes bleeping lazy. If he had been walking you can bet your bottom dollar he would be bragging and showing his steps as a way to stick two fingers up to us.

Yes, you spent time with Sams kids. If you call quality time telling her kids that you have both been inside their Mum then crack on. I dont know the situation regarding their father but if this cretin was around my kids I would be seriously worried. What an environment to have to live in?!

And he doesn't care about money?? Hahahahah that's the best joke of the week.

Mate, that's ALL you care about. Your desperation shows Dude.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
my guess is Kaz invested a lot of money in 8020 herself. She’s chasing that big payout days again, which isn’t going to come.

She works for free to try and protect her own investment, knowing what a junkie loser wheeler is. I predict she’s basically running it atm. Add in some midlife crush and 🌟🌟🌟 sad cow
I always thought she was a main investor in 80/20 and that's why she was turning up everyday. The BMW and personalised number plate made me think she has a few quid to throw about. But I could be wrong.

Seems like he is repairing relations with his parents, possibly in advance of needing to crash there again when the inevitable breakdown with Sam finally arrives?
Either that or he wants to borrow some money...

Reactions: 11
I note that he’s spent zero time reflecting on how many 100’s of men and women he’s conned out of money to deliver sweet f-a.
Good for you talking to a 100 of your paying customers. What do you want a f&£king pat on the back for DOING YOUR JOB.
Perhaps if you’d bothered to call all the hundreds of people you’ve taken money from over the years you’d not be working out of a lounge and would be running a fitness and nutrition empire. The nearest thing you’ll get to an Empire is cheap tickets to the afternoon matinee of a film 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He hasn't called 100 people cos there aren't 100 paying members.

He hasn't walked every day - he cancelled Walk with Wheeler cos hes bleeping lazy. If he had been walking you can bet your bottom dollar he would be bragging and showing his steps as a way to stick two fingers up to us.

Yes, you spent time with Sams kids. If you call quality time telling her kids that you have both been inside their Mum then crack on. I dont know the situation regarding their father but if this cretin was around my kids I would be seriously worried. What an environment to have to live in?!

And he doesn't care about money?? Hahahahah that's the best joke of the week.

Mate, that's ALL you care about. Your desperation shows Dude.
💯

I was just about to write exactly the same thing!

This Is just a post to try and show people on the outside how good he is and how he’s got it together, when the camera doesn’t lie and we know the truth

He spends hours each day on TT to start with desperately wanting to go viral again

Keep going Danny boy
Keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better
People will vote with their feet
We’ll keep spreading the truth

Its bollocks anyway- at least I hope for their sakes it is!

Reactions: 8
He lives to get his ego stroked, he's pathetic and those that pay him to stroke his ego are stupid!
That post is just him fishing for compliments, as per usual!
And what a liar, walked outside every day?? 🤣🤣 yeah, OK then!

I have never seen this before, apologies if it has already been posted . From 2013. Was someone having a laugh back then?

" Wheelering is the act in which a person decides to wheel around and do absolutely nothing. The act described an incompetent ape-like arrogant fool. The wheelerer will have a false sense of identity claiming to be a God among men. But in reality they are most likely an unemployable candy crush addict"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have never seen this before, apologies if it has already been posted . From 2013. Was someone having a laugh back then?

" Wheelering is the act in which a person decides to wheel around and do absolutely nothing. The act described an incompetent ape-like arrogant fool. The wheelerer will have a false sense of identity claiming to be a God among men. But in reality they are most likely an unemployable candy crush addict"
Absolutely accurate for Wheeler 😂😂

• Heart

That's absolutely uncanny 🙌 it's got to be DW 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A teenage girl being lectured to by ya mams latest squeeze and not let go until hes finished parting his wisdom.

Creepy bleep

A teenage girl being lectured to by ya mams latest squeeze and not let go until hes finished parting his wisdom.

Creepy bleep

So ……… contrary what the Dan Wheeler apologist is saying:

1. I do have an active police investigation. It’s with CID and been upgraded based on my evidence and statement. Obviously I don’t know what will happen but it had to pass thresholds with my local force and Dan Wheelers ……. So it seems he doesn’t know what he thinks he does. (No surprise there).

2. JUST THROWING THIS OUT THERE …… but if the other half of THAT hideous email was ‘ok’ ……. Dan Wheeler would of shown it to him. We’ve seen it. It’s horrendous.

3. The continued desire to ignore the shared experience of us all ………. It’s really not healthy

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh god.. why does he have to swear all the time!
How to be not professional on a business page.........
'proppa nootrishion.. get in my f***ing mouth'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.