Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s no secret #127 on my TT been here since I got dropped
Well hello mate and I hope you’re keeping well and the journey is going well 👍🏼 I bloody hate TT at times because you have to scroll through so much to find anything and it’s slow, you can’t just jump back say 6 months etc

Reactions: 10
If this really is the one and only DJ then I’m pleasantly surprised to see you in here…! 👍🏼 🏋🏻‍♂️
It is really him - and he’s a fantastic human being ……. Who is finally getting results for all his hard work. (His wife is pretty awesome too)!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It is laughable when they said they beat the algorithm with 10 comments, when the community behind most big name brands and celebrities on social media with all their connections battle against it, he never listened to anything I said and my graft was dismissed as was the other person who I worked with on his socials, I have over 2M followers on Facebook on pages people don’t know I own, and I work for big names too, but ya know, as he posted out to his followers, he did so much for me, and it was not getting returned, i can’t wait till it’s my turn for me to set the record straight
I can't wait either!

Reactions: 12
(sent in and shared with consent - thank you 😘)

More changes ahead at the '' industry leading'' 80/20 Gang.

Tell him your thoughts but please be kind cos we all know he hates having his ego dented!
Jesus bleeping Christ. That was the waffling of a man who has literally dreamt all of that up this afternoon after a joint. He’s a total moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tell him your thoughts but please be kind cos we all know he hates having his ego dented!
I’m so sorry but only swearing is good enough for this- bleeping HELL!!!!! Charging for informative videos- gaining binge free tokens??? duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“80/20 will be my vehicle to present my art”
Oh my god please stop, my stomach is hurting from laughing so much 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus bleeping Christ. That was the waffling of a man who has literally dreamt all of that up this afternoon after a joint. He’s a total moron.
No no no- that’s Sundays remember 😆😆😆. You’re totally right.
No one needs to know or care about how “well” you have been or are- you’re supposed to be a businessman and your clients don’t need that on them you’re supposed to be delivering a service. And as for saying the content that already exists is adequate - things change a lot in 5 years DUDE. Can’t wait for the “qualified people” to be name dropped but knowing whanker he will keep them anonymous to “save them from the trolls” - or in other words he will most likely make all that tit up.

Also, just in case my maths is wrong- 1 video a day, around 5 minutes in length…. 7x5 = 35 minutes… not an hours content to “binge” on a weekend?…. Or am I wrong? 😆👏🏻 Nob

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Please tell me this is a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He really has lost the plot and is throwing everything at a wall to see what sticks

Reactions: 14
Pod casting is his "art form" 🤣🤣🤣 Stop, stop, before I pee myself 🤣🤣🤣

If a man had five empty promises, and then he adds twelve more, how much bullshit will ever come to light? Trick question - nothing plus nothing always equals nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Please tell me this is a joke
Unfortunately not.

Maths has never been his strong point either. He claims he has 2200 members until TCHQ came along and he has to have a clear out and numbers dwindled to 700 ish

We are at 260 members and he still hasnt found the mole(s)

If a man had five empty promises, and then he adds twelve more, how much bullshit will ever come to light? Trick question - nothing plus nothing always equals nothing.
👋👋Absolutely. Hes deluded 👏👏

• Haha

That the quote that’s done me in the most - I can’t stop laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

You know when you're bored of reading something so you have to try and get yourself in the right head space to take it in? It's the same feeling when listening to him. I was going to try and point out where he's talking a load of waffle but we all know that it's just another fad post. Just like he was going to pay for children's lunches, build for the homeless, provide a published book to people who have paid for one and the rest...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately not.

Maths has never been his strong point either. He claims he has 2200 members until TCHQ came along and he has to have a clear out and numbers dwindled to 700 ish

We are at 260 members and he still hasnt found the mole(s)
There's too much I don't know where to start. I can't wait for funky etc on TT.
Seriously someone please help him. He's really unwell and as much as he's hurt other people it's actually awful to watch.

• Haha
That the quote that’s done me in the most - I can’t stop laughing 😂
He starts podcasting and loses almost half his audience and members use the door. Later admits he should have kept them seperate but carry on Whanker.. cos we are guaranteed to see those numbers dwindle once you start rambling even more shite!!

• Haha
“80/20 will be my vehicle to present my art”
Oh my god please stop, my stomach is hurting from laughing so much 🤣🤣🤣
That’s the part that made me laugh out loud! He will never keep this up. His reputation is awful now. He’s done.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am dying! So people have to pay £25 a month to listen to him rabbit on about same shite about emooooosshuitional eating; they then get gold stars and stickers for being good boys and girls and then they get to pay even more for his “art” by listening to even longer ramblings… by a fat deluded ludicrously long chinned coke head. Dude…legend..I see no flaws in this plan! 👀😂 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.