Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On TT , the first recent before and after he shows and his fat head and a load of writing is in the way of it so it’s difficult to see. If the lady “A” has achieved those results since August then it will be down to her own hard graft, not this tit show. Well done to her.

Reactions: 10
He really thinks he's a celebrity doesn't he? I genuinely don't think anything will stop him while he has delusions of grandeur because he will never accept responsibility and it will continue to be everybody else's fault

Reactions: 16
He’s so obviously on something and trying hard to look and sound sober. How are his friends and the people paying him not seeing this?

Wtf is this supposed to be? How does this attract anyone to his diet plan? What a hunch of wannabe losers.
He fucked it up the first time, and this time won't be any different.

Last time he did this he put his paying members to the bottom of the pile in favour of the podcast - they had 17 staff at the time and still couldn't cope.

Last time he had a videographer that was able to edit out his huge belly and chin - has he done a groupon course in that now or are they recording from an iPhone?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s so obviously on something and trying hard to look and sound sober. How are his friends and the people paying him not seeing this?

Wtf is this supposed to be? How does this attract anyone to his diet plan? What a hunch of wannabe losers.
Omg, the rubbish Podcast tanked when he had his 2000 members, why does he think it's a good idea to try and launch it again 🤦‍♀️He's so deluded 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So, on the back of yesterday's posts about LCF, I have had one of our own TCHQ crew contact me and educate me a bit further.

Here's me saying he must have had his head screwed on during LCF days - hes drawing up exercise regimes, sorting macros, creating meal plans and putting it all in a pretty bow and labelling it a plan when infact he wasn't/isnt qualified to do so.

Yep, slap my wrist, I should have known better than to use his name in a positive context 😂

It turns out that only Dieticians can develop meal plans. Not PTs, not Nutritionalists. Dieticians.

I mean, he's neither a PT nor Nutritionalist either, but Dietician he definately aint.

I checked with the person that sent me the stuff and they confirmed all plans were created by Dan. He had nobody on board at that time and even if he did, a Nutritionalist wasn't qualified to do it anyway.

This is what I was sent:

In most circumstances, anyone other than a Registered Dietitian (RD) or a licensed physician, is not legally allowed to prescribe meal plans. This means that you should not provide a detailed meal plan to your client and indicate that they must follow that meal plan. In many cases, giving a client a meal plan can be deemed “prescribing” a meal plan.

Clients will often have questions about supplementation, including vitamins and minerals. For example, clients may ask how much vitamin D they should be supplementing with daily. As a nutritionist/nutrition coach, it is outside our scope of practice to prescribe a specific supplement or a particular dosage to our clients. In this scenario, it would be outside our scope of practice to tell a client to take 5000 IU of vitamin D per day during the winter.

Now I should be shocked, but as its Wheeler, I'm not. Is anything that bloke does above board?

Hes lit-er-ally telling them what to eat and what supplements to take 😳

If you are interested, here's a very useful link:

Happy Friday People.

Thank you to a fellow Tattler for the info... I just love how everyone comes together to help each other out here ❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What I love about this group is that we are only concerned with the truth. @DansBarmyArmy you were willing to give Wheeler credit where you thought it was due and all of us are willing to be corrected. Doesn't sound like trolls, does it?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What I love about this group is that we are only concerned with the truth. @DansBarmyArmy you were willing to give Wheeler credit where you thought it was due and all of us are willing to be corrected. Doesn't sound like trolls, does it?
Exactly. We have seen it time and time again, yet he will still call us trolls as it suits him to sound like a victim.

We have shown concern for his members

We have offered advice that hes implemented

We have asked him to step back and concentrate on getting himself well so hes in a better position to help others

Granted, I have called him a dick, called him out on his lies and shared stories of people that also have something to say, but that doesn't make me a troll. That makes me a whistle-blower and there's a difference. I want to stop people from putting their hands in their pockets by raising awareness and with there now being 175 of us here and plenty more watching, hes running out of excuses to use.

We arent bad people. It just suits him to say we are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The walks are now only on a Wednesday 😂 nobody was joining so they are only doing it once a week. Apparently didn't like my feedback that if they are consistent then people will join.

Hahahaha while I was typing this he said 'millies another one' and then blocked me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

I know im echoing you but seriously WTF is this? I don’t understand, someone help me to understand. I don’t even know how he manages to get worse but he does, every day. His friends are nuts so I totally get how they’re here for all of this but his customers? How does he have any? He’s right though he definitely definitely is “the best at what he does”! If you take into account what he ACTUALLY does.

• Heart
Some poor bloke got blocked for saying it was his day off and he was waiting for his shopping to be delivered. Apparently Dan “had high hopes for him” Am I missing something here? Sully can witter on forever about her monotonous life but someone else says what they’re doing and they’re a troll who gets blocked?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The walks are now only on a Wednesday 😂 nobody was joining so they are only doing it once a week. Apparently didn't like my feedback that if they are consistent then people will join.

Hahahaha while I was typing this he said 'millies another one' and then blocked me.
That pretty pink spreadsheet didn't last long!

Who had 4 days on their bingo card?

You win a ticket to Dans Sleep Webanar that hes advertising. God knows he will bore you to sleep anyway so just use the time to grab a good kip!

* yes, I intentionally wrote Webanar... They clearly haven't read the bits about showing Kazza how to use spell check yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else noticed how Walk with Wheeler has morphed into Wake Up with Wheeler? Yet another example of how lazy he truly is! Can't even be bothered to go outside for half an hour to encourage his members to get their steps in and would rather dick around in his gf's living room with his cronies. But if you dare to say you can't get 10k steps in each day you're told you're not trying hard enough?!

If he really cared about his paying customers he'd go out every single day and actively try to encourage them to join in, regardless of how many people interacted with him. But of course, he must have the constant adoration of anyone gullible enough to fall for his act, otherwise it just isn't worth doing in his mind.

You preach about putting the effort in when it comes to losing weight, but here's a newsflash for you Whanker - same goes for business too! All those PT's you're jealous of because they've become far more successful than you are in that position because they grafted for it. Sitting on your ass all day pissing around with your mates whilst you stream live on Facebook IS NOT grafting and will NEVER make a successful business.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else noticed how Walk with Wheeler has morphed into Wake Up with Wheeler? Yet another example of how lazy he truly is! Can't even be bothered to go outside for half an hour to encourage his members to get their steps in and would rather dick around in his gf's living room with his cronies. But if you dare to say you can't get 10k steps in each day you're told you're not trying hard enough?!

If he really cared about his paying customers he'd go out every single day and actively try to encourage them to join in, regardless of how many people interacted with him. But of course, he must have the constant adoration of anyone gullible enough to fall for his act, otherwise it just isn't worth doing in his mind.

You preach about putting the effort in when it comes to losing weight, but here's a newsflash for you Whanker - same goes for business too! All those PT's you're jealous of because they've become far more successful than you are in that position because they grafted for it. Sitting on your ass all day pissing around with your mates whilst you stream live on Facebook IS NOT grafting and will NEVER make a successful business.
A-bloody-men! 👏👏

Though I do wonder why its now been moved to the lounge?!

Garden to Garage to lounge... Have the neighbours really had enough? 🤔

Reactions: 13
Nice to see the tit show has resumed in only 4 days 😬 imagine paying for that crap

Reactions: 13
Exactly. We have seen it time and time again, yet he will still call us trolls as it suits him to sound like a victim.

We have shown concern for his members

We have offered advice that hes implemented

We have asked him to step back and concentrate on getting himself well so hes in a better position to help others

Granted, I have called him a dick, called him out on his lies and shared stories of people that also have something to say, but that doesn't make me a troll. That makes me a whistle-blower and there's a difference. I want to stop people from putting their hands in their pockets by raising awareness and with there now being 175 of us here and plenty more watching, hes running out of excuses to use.

We arent bad people. It just suits him to say we are.
Standard. We had the same with the Akwisombe thing when she was rumbled with undeniable truth and multiple evidence sources. First it was "trolls", then it was resharing old Matt Haig tweets and calling Tattlers "dutty human beings", then there was a timed attempt to use Caroline Flack's anniversary and"be kind" to guilt victims into silence.

To clarify for Dan Wheeler and any other contrepreneur in any sector: People (either victims, third parties or even journalists) calling your scam out in a detailed, logical, fact driven way with evidence are not trolls as you like to describe them. There's a very easy way to not have people pursuing you with truth and evidence, and that is to not scam people. If you make the decision to trick, con, mislead or otherwise act unethically, you have to expect to be called out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Apparently stress makes you wake up for a wee not drinking a pint of water before bed...
He also just told someone to eat protein at night but I'm sure I've heard him tell people to eat carbs at night to help you sleep??

He even managed to make an innuendo out of a bloody mcdonalds breakfast. He makes my skin crawl

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.