Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just turned on his live at 9.30am and first words out their mouths were sexual inuendos. Someone asked if it matters what size your meal is and Dan said its not Size that matters its what you do with it ffs then git it together and answered it properly while the 2 buffoons behind giggled loudly. They are hideous..

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I admire anyone that can bear to listen for more than a couple of minutes, think only the Steves and Sulky are the ones that consistently bother. If I wanted to watch inappropriate sexual innuendo and jokes I’d put Benny Hill or Chubby Brown on, if I wanted decent advice on weight loss or fitness I wouldn’t go to these losers. I’ve seen loads of PTs doing lives while they’re walking their dogs etc and they’re great and informative. His problem is that his live is just him chatting tit with his mates, Sean looks like a teenager who’s been dragged out of his bedroom for the first time in months and Kaz just looks like a lonely, desperate woman chasing some dick who isn’t remotely interested in her. I’m honestly embarrassed for Kaz and the way she is around Dan. Go home! You have a husband and child, you do not need this Dementor sucking your life energy out of you.

Reactions: 20
And in the words of Alex Turner - Arctic Monkeys

What a scummy man
Just give him half a chance
I bet he'll rob you if he can
Can see it in his eyes that he's got a nasty plan
I hope you're not involved at all

Although with all the drugs he's taking recently you can't really see his eyes. Just seen a bit of this mornings live and he actually looks like a villain, that hideous grin just makes me shiver. Too much puff puff pass with Sean this morning I think 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
And in the words of Alex Turner - Arctic Monkeys

What a scummy man
Just give him half a chance
I bet he'll rob you if he can
Can see it in his eyes that he's got a nasty plan
I hope you're not involved at all

Although with all the drugs he's taking recently you can't really see his eyes. Just seen a bit of this mornings live and he actually looks like a villain, that hideous grin just makes me shiver. Too much puff puff pass with Sean this morning I think 🤔
He honestly looks a state. They all do!

Reactions: 9
Kaz got all “I don’t understand why people don’t like it when we change things for the better if it’s not working”

kaz. Darling. Sweetheart. You are supposed to be walking to encourage steps in group members. You are supposed to be getting off your arse and showing how the 8020 works. And I don’t mean at 9am when people are at work. People would also tune in to watch later and walk with the video recording (I mean,I wouldn’t because the lives in general suck) but cleverly and sulky would!

• Haha
Apparently stress makes you wake up for a wee not drinking a pint of water before bed...
He also just told someone to eat protein at night but I'm sure I've heard him tell people to eat carbs at night to help you sleep??

He even managed to make an innuendo out of a bloody mcdonalds breakfast. He makes my skin crawl
I remember him saying to eat carbs just before going to be, this will apparently stop you needing to get up in the middle of the night for a pee. What a load of crap!
Oh and if I hear that effing car analogy one more time, I will get in my car and drive the 4 hours to Burwash and throw rotten fish at him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember him saying to eat carbs just before going to be, this will apparently stop you needing to get up in the middle of the night for a pee. What a load of crap!
Oh and if I hear that effing car analogy one more time, I will get in my car and drive the 4 hours to Burwash and throw rotten fish at him.
That car analogy really isn't the genius he thinks it is. And I don't doubt he copied it from someone else in the first place. As if anyone is stupid enough not to realise that your body needs fuel 🙄 It's the calorie deficit that people need to understand...but then the car analogy falls apart if you add in actual useful information.

Reactions: 11
OK
Do your 10k steps everyday, and he can't be arsed.
Walk with Whanka,
and he can't be arsed .
Clean healthy living,
and he can't be arsed .
And the list goes on.
What part of why people think your healthy lifestyle is pure shite Do you not understand?
Idiot !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A-bloody-men! 👏👏

Though I do wonder why its now been moved to the lounge?!

Garden to Garage to lounge... Have the neighbours really had enough? 🤔
Its because it’ll be getting too cold in the garage… we all know Dan likes it nice and comfortable! The next step is he’ll still be in bed, probably with Kaz on one side and Sean on the other 😂😂

He’s such a lazy git and I bet in his head it’s still ‘putting in the graft’ sitting there chatting to two mates masquerading as ‘producing content’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really do hope for the sake of his poor neighbours that he isn't still around by the summer and ends up back in the garden again. I think many of them thought he'd have been kicked out by now.

• Heart
I really do hope for the sake of his poor neighbours that he isn't still around by the summer and ends up back in the garden again. I think many of them thought he'd have been kicked out by now.
Thoughts are with the residents.

#PrayForBurwash

Thought or hoped?! 🤔

• Haha
So, on the back of yesterday's posts about LCF, I have had one of our own TCHQ crew contact me and educate me a bit further.

Here's me saying he must have had his head screwed on during LCF days - hes drawing up exercise regimes, sorting macros, creating meal plans and putting it all in a pretty bow and labelling it a plan when infact he wasn't/isnt qualified to do so.

Yep, slap my wrist, I should have known better than to use his name in a positive context 😂

It turns out that only Dieticians can develop meal plans. Not PTs, not Nutritionalists. Dieticians.

I mean, he's neither a PT nor Nutritionalist either, but Dietician he definately aint.

I checked with the person that sent me the stuff and they confirmed all plans were created by Dan. He had nobody on board at that time and even if he did, a Nutritionalist wasn't qualified to do it anyway.

This is what I was sent:

In most circumstances, anyone other than a Registered Dietitian (RD) or a licensed physician, is not legally allowed to prescribe meal plans. This means that you should not provide a detailed meal plan to your client and indicate that they must follow that meal plan. In many cases, giving a client a meal plan can be deemed “prescribing” a meal plan.

Clients will often have questions about supplementation, including vitamins and minerals. For example, clients may ask how much vitamin D they should be supplementing with daily. As a nutritionist/nutrition coach, it is outside our scope of practice to prescribe a specific supplement or a particular dosage to our clients. In this scenario, it would be outside our scope of practice to tell a client to take 5000 IU of vitamin D per day during the winter.

Now I should be shocked, but as its Wheeler, I'm not. Is anything that bloke does above board?

Hes lit-er-ally telling them what to eat and what supplements to take 😳

If you are interested, here's a very useful link:

Happy Friday People.

Thank you to a fellow Tattler for the info... I just love how everyone comes together to help each other out here ❤
In fairness I think LCF was more of a one on one experience. He actually put in some time and effort, and apparently achieved some results. I am not familiar with UK law but wouldn’t some kind of meal plan be acceptable within those guidelines? That’s what happens here anyway, when bodybuilders are preparing to compete they typically will hire a coach (who mat not have formal nutritional qualifications, but does have experience competing and coaching). Unfortunately there is little to no regulation precisely because of the lack of qualification. Not sure, just wanted to share this perspective as I have had several friends go through the fitness prep cycle.

I know im echoing you but seriously WTF is this? I don’t understand, someone help me to understand. I don’t even know how he manages to get worse but he does, every day. His friends are nuts so I totally get how they’re here for all of this but his customers? How does he have any? He’s right though he definitely definitely is “the best at what he does”! If you take into account what he ACTUALLY does.
A grotesque combination of his narcissism and desperation for “fame”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
In fairness I think LCF was more of a one on one experience. He actually put in some time and effort, and apparently achieved some results. I am not familiar with UK law but wouldn’t some kind of meal plan be acceptable within those guidelines? That’s what happens here anyway, when bodybuilders are preparing to compete they typically will hire a coach (who my not have formal nutritional qualifications, but does have experience competing and coaching). Unfortunately there is little to no regulation precisely because of the lack of qualification. Not sure, just wanted to share this perspective as I have had several friends go through the fitness prep cycle.
Thats how I understood it too, that's why I said exactly the same yesterday, that he at least seemed to care about the LCF members as from what I saw, he sent them a lot of stuff.

I had no idea about things having to be done by a Dietitian until I was sent it.

Of course, if anyone knows anything different please shout up. I am happy to give him credit where its due and be corrected.

Reactions: 11
Wheeler. We aren’t cars. Stop comparing the human body to cars
Yeah he thinks he’s being really philosophical with that one but the fact is you can’t over fuel a car, and whatever fuel doesn’t get used is there for the next day, whereas if we overeat it’s stored as fat (like putting a suitcase in the boot, then on the roof etc)

I’ve given up watching, it’s such a tit show. Nothing is related to what he’s promoting and anything slightly related is bollocks, anybody who asks a genuine question is either ignored or blocked. I’m struggling to have any sympathy for anybody that joins after watching him.

What I love about this group is that we are only concerned with the truth. @DansBarmyArmy you were willing to give Wheeler credit where you thought it was due and all of us are willing to be corrected. Doesn't sound like trolls, does it?
Exactly this 🙌 We are a group of people who are calling out DW for his actions that he refuses to properly accept and apologise for, learn from and continues to take money from people whilst demonstrating the same toxic behaviour. I have seen many examples of people in these threads being corrected, apologising and learning. More recently myself, I commented quite quickly, very negatively on an ex staff member but once I read other people's responses I was able to reflect and understand where this person was coming from. I learned to not jump the gun and waiting until I read the entire thread before responding and I can admit I was wrong. I am not the only example of this here as I've said but DW seems to think he is above this and still continues his aggressive, toxic and gross behaviour whilst delivering duck all for £25 a month. He truly can't see where he is going wrong 🙈😂

Reactions: 16
My favourite part of the live was when he cut to an ‘advert’ and it was just him with his messy living room in the background, way too close to the camera talking about the NHS code.

He likes to think he’s got a professional set up but it’s just awful. They think sitting at a desk/ table in the living room makes them look established/professional, it just makes them look like wannabe’s.

It’s so pathetic it’s not even funny anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.