Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So at the moment where is Dan? At Kaz’s at Barry Island? That must be a good 3-4 hours from Burwash, if it’s the Burwash in Sussex? And Sean is there every day too? Just wondering why he’s there and not at home with his girlfriend 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 8
Oh dear Running Man didn't like the truth so he blocked me... Who does that remind you of?

They are so alike. Both after clout. Both delusional. Both twats. They deserve each other!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh dear Running Man didn't like the truth so he blocked me... Who does that remind you of?

They are so alike. Both after clout. Both delusional. Both twats. They deserve each other!
Blocked me too - because I asked an awkward question

Reactions: 10

Hes a narcissist as well...

He doesnt think anyone should get involved that isn't directly affected but even then you're doing it wrong.

Hes getting involved as he doesnt like bullies (familiar?).

So yes, please abuse my child, doesnt affect me directly just vicariously so what am I angry for?

Maybe dont like.bullies

He hasnt bullied you

Cycle rinse logic

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Finally caught up!! 😂🙈 just had a quick check of the scamcademy... 260 members 😂 Wheeler, we are getting closer to more trolly cunts here than members in your scam group 👀 I bet that day will sting!!

Reactions: 12

'Chasing Clout Man' would be a better TT name for him 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So at the moment where is Dan? At Kaz’s at Barry Island? That must be a good 3-4 hours from Burwash, if it’s the Burwash in Sussex? And Sean is there every day too? Just wondering why he’s there and not at home with his girlfriend 🤷🏼‍♂️
He's in Burwash at Sam's house. Kaz has been staying there all week.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's in Burwash at Sam's house. Kaz has been staying there all week.
ah right I wasn’t sure. So Kaz has been there all week. The same Kaz who says that 8020 has made her a better mum, who’s always there for her kids? Not when you’re hours away you’re not…! Poor Sam and her kids surrounded by all this mayhem 24/7 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s going to be a day it’ll come down on his head. The day he cannot be a director anymore will be the day I pop champagne

• Heart
The bit that gets me is that kaz doesn’t have to be there. She’s not being paid for her job. So she’s literally choosing to travel and sleepover at her crushes house for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am chuckling at the comment from Kaz of needing to sign up soon before they hit the 1000 and create a waiting list 🤣
What happened to his comment of not wanting it to go above 500?
As with all things in his head the plan changes daily.
Plan my arse.

• Haha
ah right I wasn’t sure. So Kaz has been there all week. The same Kaz who says that 8020 has made her a better mum, who’s always there for her kids? Not when you’re hours away you’re not…! Poor Sam and her kids surrounded by all this mayhem 24/7 🙈
Before Dan sacked her off before Christmas, she pretty much only went home two days a week, that was probably for most of 2021. So I don't know how that makes her a better mother and wife... unless her family prefer it that way 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am chuckling at the comment from Kaz of needing to sign up soon before they hit the 1000 and create a waiting list 🤣
What happened to his comment of not wanting it to go above 500?
As with all things in his head the plan changes daily.
Plan my arse.
I'll get to a size 10 before they get to 1000 members..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was watching Matilda with my kid today and it hit me... DW is definitely Harry Wormwood 😂 Dodgy car salesman trying to patch up his broken down cars and sells them for way above it's actual value. Exactly like 8020, he's trying to flog this run down, had its moment and blew it/doesn't work, fitness plan by patching up the tit bits by using money off the plan, free books and trying to go viral 🙈 The similarities are uncanny! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.