Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan if you’re going to say you were trolled at least ensure it’s correct.
No one mentioned Mike ward for a start other than to ask if it’s the same guy in the daily Mail.

secondly, ONE OF YOUR EX CLIENTS IS IN HERE saying you did NOT use the current 8020 principles for his weight loss

ffs. Learn to read you dopey bleep
This is exactly the same victim narrative Sarah Akwisombe tried to use once she got fully caught out on Tattle with hundreds of screenshots of evidence. Pure attempt to deflect. Just get all the screenshot of him trying to cover his tracks and add them to his wiki on here, complete with an explanation of what he's trying to do. The tattle wiki pages start indexing on search very, very quickly so people looking Dan Wheeler or 8020 up will then see instantly that not only is he a conman either nothing to offer, he's also trying to manipulate the truth when caught, which looks even worse and will hopefully ward even more people off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Steve, pass this on will you babes...

Those testimonials are NOT representative of 80/20- those results were NOT achieved as a result of LCF.

A very different programme with a drastically different approach.

You cannot claim 8020 did that when it isn't true!

Hes an utter fraud.
Steve Rowland with the little thumbs up as he's run and told DW we have caught him out AGAIN. Good little dog Steve. Still not employed by Dan. Still wishing you was. Still Pathetic. Sad sad man.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just saw his response and the poster was spot on.

You cannot have 80/20 emblazoned over an testimonial picture when the work wasn't achieved using 80/20 principles.

Its false representation.

Oh and nobody trolled you babes. You read it here. Glad to see we are living in your head rent free - you must be our biggest fan!

Attachments

How the duck is talking about jam/jelly/sauce relevant to 8020?

Reactions: 9
Walks are back on tomorrow, can't do it today because they need to do something with the podcast. Is that going to take all day? Or can you just not be arsed? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooooh, someone else in my inbox confirming that those transformations are duck all to do with 80/20 principles.

These people didn't 'Eat More and Move More' nor were they bleeping 'Wheelered!'

These people had plans TAILORED SPECIFICALLY TO THEM. Some were bodybuilders bulking up, some were bikini models cutting down.

They had weigh ins, they weren't told to smash the scales.

They were given food plans, not told to have Pwoper Nutrishhhuunnn.

( screenshots shared with consent, thank you!)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This is quite incredible...

It sounds like his LCF business did quite well at the time and was a pretty successful plan for many people looking at all the results and previous testimonials... Why didn't he just continue with following that business model? Surely he'd be doing really well by now and most of us probably would have no idea who he is and would just be getting on with our lives unaffected by him 🤷‍♀️ what actually happened to that business? Because it sounds way more legitimate than the scam he is peddling now... I am sure this has already been covered by someone at some point. There's just a lot to keep track of here 😄

Reactions: 14

It sounds like his LCF business did quite well at the time and was a pretty successful plan for many people looking at all the results and previous testimonials... Why didn't he just continue with following that business model? Surely he'd be doing really well by now and most of us probably would have no idea who he is and would just be getting on with our lives unaffected by him 🤷‍♀️ what actually happened to that business? Because it sounds way more legitimate than the scam he is peddling now... I am sure this has already been covered by someone at some point. There's just a lot to keep track of here 😄
Was LCF just his ??? He was 'owner' and main/only coach?

Reactions: 6

Because in true Wheeler fashion he probably thought he knew it all, and created 80/20 as a mass market option.

Little input for large return.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's like a rickshaw driver using testimonials from when he was a chauffeur with a Bentley. Yes, both are modes of transport, but you aren't going to have the same experience on your journey and - especially if you need to go a long distance - it's highly unlikely you'll get to where you need to be in the rickshaw...

Oh Whanker, for clarification - the rickshaw? That's 80/20.
Perfect analogy. Why doesn't he understand that this is misleading at best - and many would say is fraudulant?

I work in Financial services - which has (luckily) very strict rules when talking to prospective clients - if I showed a cautious client with not much money to spare, the returns of a client who is not advserse to risk and money they can potentioally lose, they would think they were amazing. But I can't, because you can't get those returns with a index tracker. The products are the same, the principles around investing are the same - but the investment technique used is completely different and I would be struck off immediately if I tried to sell one method to entice people who would be using a completely different method on. I can do both - both are my clients, but I have to be very clear on what exactly I have done to get them that return. Why does this sort of regulation not exist in the PT / diet industry? I bet Wheeler is just the tip of the iceberg - he just makes himself stand out more because of his stupidity.

Because in true Wheeler fashion he probably thought he knew it all, and created 80/20 as a mass market option.

Yep - no one here is doubting he would be a good trainer for those type of results (I wouldn't use him, but you know what I mean) he just can't stay in his lane thats the problem - he gets bored and nothing is good enough for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Quite simply because he saw Joe Wicks go viral and he wanted a piece of that action away from the usual gym members or bikini models etc etc.

He then chose the path to not have people "dieting" because of what happened to him with being on a diet. But his dieting was extreme with steroids included and water retention and fasting all being used which created the issues he has to this day.His personal diet was extremely damaging. I remember being on his plan. I remember the results I had. They worked but super restrictive no room for change until he saw huge changes. It was hard work but the results showed it. Unfortunately him being him I wasn't for sticking around.

He said the other day it's a lifestyle that's why we out clients on high calories and only 10k steps so it gradually comes off. Which translates too keep them on high calories they won't lose weight that quickly so they will then stay way longer than 16 weeks.

Was LCF just his ??? He was 'owner' and main/only coach?
He had a few other coaches come in towards the back end. But LCF was his yes. He also did like collabs with other trainers who did workouts for him.

Reactions: 13

That is exactly it. Not everyone wants fully tailored plans and workout routines. That sounds like graft (and it is) Dan knows loads of people want the magic answer, the holy grail, and he offers it by saying ‘eat what you want, even eat more, and still lose weight!’

He preys on people who are low and need a solution. Dare I say it he uses the mental health card so he has an association with them, so they almost feel charitable towards him

I’m glad he’s reading these the utter cockwomble

I was thinking how TT is quite appropriate for him because TICK TOCK TICK TOCK the net is closing in on Danny Boy

Reactions: 14
Did you hear how rude and aggressive he was to Kaz over the reminder email not being sent out again. What a dick.

can you report this to anyone? ASA maybe?
Tell you what, when he eventually turns on Kaz it will be epic, woman scorned won’t even cover it! She’ll go all Kathy Bates/ Misery on his ass for sure.

It's like a rickshaw driver using testimonials from when he was a chauffeur with a Bentley. Yes, both are modes of transport, but you aren't going to have the same experience on your journey and - especially if you need to go a long distance - it's highly unlikely you'll get to where you need to be in the rickshaw...

Oh Whanker, for clarification - the rickshaw? That's 80/20.
I love this- please can you always use analogies in all your comments ever, forever 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The answer is he wants fame. The trouble is he is thoroughly unlikeable and inconsistent. The reason he hates Joe wickes is because he got the fame and money Dan thinks he is deserving of but not prepared to put the graft in or even just be nice to people.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.