Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol it’s now at 260; whanker must be HATING the fact his true membership numbers are going to have to be revealed as they hunt the trolly c**ts 😂I’m now taking bets roll up roll up how low will it go?’ 😂
I'll start shopping for my 200 party outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another person from LCF days has been in touch.

Another person confirms that it was nothing like 8020 at all.

Another person backing up our theory that Wheeler is a twit and needs stopping, and that's why they have been in touch.

This person has been ever so helpful and has given me documentation for the plan as it was when it was LCF.

Extremely detailed - duck all like that Google measurements spreadsheet that he couldn't be arsed reading.

He told them what to eat, what days to train (and what they should do on each day) and had them measuring weekly and weighing daily!

Seeing this proves that he did have his head screwed on at one point - these screenshots are only a small snapshot of quite comprehensive documents.

These people on those testimonials followed something similar (but bespoke to them)

How on earth he can claim those new testimonials are anything to do with 8020 is beyond me.

His TT said that those people had followed his coaching principles at the time. I get that, but he should be clear that those people coached with him years ago under a different business and he certainly shouldn't be putting 8020 above their heads!

( all screenshots shared with consent, thank you!)
Just the fact that trans fats are completely banned on that plan shows how different it is. The only food inspo I see him posting now is loaded with trans fats. I do think Dan was probably good at what he did at the time, and for certain people like bikini competitors who are happy to eat very few calories and train hard but typical Dan, he didn’t stay in his lane. He is not equipped to deal with overweight people or people who binge eat. He certainly should be anywhere near anyone with any type of eating disorder after recently declaring people should exercise to “earn” food, big No No.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just the fact that trans fats are completely banned on that plan shows how different it is. The only food inspo I see him posting now is loaded with trans fats. I do think Dan was probably good at what he did at the time, and for certain people like bikini competitors who are happy to eat very few calories and train hard but typical Dan, he didn’t stay in his lane. He is not equipped to deal with overweight people or people who binge eat. He certainly should be anywhere near anyone with any type of eating disorder after recently declaring people should exercise to “earn” food, big No No.
I think how very harmful and destructive he can be (to vulnerable people, those with medical condition, etc) fuels a lot of the energy and concern around stopping him.

The recent discussion here has been quite interesting. It appears “prime” Wheeler was actually good at a certain niche of coaching fitness competitor types. He obviously put some energy and effort into his approach at that time.

Now, things are very different. Wheeler himself has massively declined physically and mentally. And since he got a taste of that “easy money” last year that’s all he cares about - scamming people for a short term buck with zero effort on his part.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lol it’s now at 260; whanker must be HATING the fact his true membership numbers are going to have to be revealed as they hunt the trolly c**ts 😂I’m now taking bets roll up roll up how low will it go?’ 😂
What’s he trying to find? Loads of what he does is freely available on TT, YT or BFNG anyway? Really he should be doing stuff just for the academy- you know, where his paying members are- but he does it on ‘all his channels’ 🙄 because he just can’t resist trying to broadcast to the masses in an effort to snare more customers! 😂

Reactions: 12
I think he has around 20-50 payin members max
Agreed. Watching those numbers go down so drastically means that hes getting rid of those not paying. Hes not gonna let it drop too much cos it gives us a closer look at the reality of his member status.

It also proves how tit his in-house admin is, especially when he's made promises of doing better.

How far will he let the numbers go? And will he flush out the mole(s) I ask myself? 🤔

• Heart
Agreed. Watching those numbers go down so drastically means that hes getting rid of those not paying. Hes not gonna let it drop too much cos it gives us a closer look at the reality of his member status.

It also proves how tit his in-house admin is, especially when he's made promises of doing better.

How far will he let the numbers go? And will he flush out the mole(s) I ask myself? 🤔
He hasn’t yet 😉

Reactions: 15
I think he has around 20-50 payin members max
youve gotta wonder how he and his team make it pay- even 100 members is only £2500 a month and that’s split 3 ways. Granted there’s probably not one drop of tax or NI between them, but it’s still not loads- no wonder he’s desperate to rekindle glories past!

Reactions: 12
Coconut oil coffee and aminos though...

But definitely "better"

Reactions: 6
Christ he's so off his tits on his last TT, he's slurring his words and can hardly keep his eyes open. Too much weed in that vaporizer me thinks.
Screenshot_20220127_193223_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

Screenshot_20220127_193032.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure this has been asked before but why has Dan developed a lisp? I just saw this TT and his speech is so different, like when someone gets a brace or a tongue piercing
Perhaps his tongue is swelling in an effort to get him to shut up. Or from excessive jaw movements caused by coke or opiods

Numb tongue from the drugs.

Funny he thinks all the moles aren’t paying members really lol

• Haha
Absolutely off his face

Jesus Dan
For fucks sake
Shut down the tit show and admit yourself somewhere
Sort yourself out. I’m actually embarrassed for you at this point.
He should do a Walk with Wheeler special straight over to The Priory... it's probably just over an hours walk from Burwash 😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.