Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hilarious & disgusting thing He’s not just targeting nhs basically said ‘family friends, if you know someone who is a hero’ you can use the code it’s purely to try and capture algorithms he isn’t checking who uses the code is nhs/emergency services; so it’s open to everyone. He’s just using them to promote.
Most companies if you get a discount you have to show proof, blue light card or id for your job in order to get nhs discount.
Yep, exactly this. He doesn't care who is signing up. Its not specific to NHS workers. He just wants your cash.

Reactions: 12
It seems his NHS post gained some traction. Which is disappointing. hopefully someone has saved them from him!

It seems his NHS post gained some traction. Which is disappointing. hopefully someone has saved them from him!
Fully expect him to milk this avenue as much as possible. When it comes to marketing you can’t fault Wheeler, he’s damn good

Reactions: 11

Fully expect him to milk this avenue as much as possible. When it comes to marketing you can’t fault Wheeler, he’s damn good
So disappointing that he's still scamming people! And NHS workers!! That's such a low blow 🤬
They will all end up here and on their own NHS forums slating him, we just need to bide our time

Reactions: 9
I opened tiktok this morning and the first video I saw was chinny talking about his chin. I was howling.

Great start to the day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
8 new members welcomed into the Scamademy yesterday by our Kazza- also some that have returned, unfortunately.

For the love of God, someone show that girl how to check her spelling and grammar 😡

(sent in by 👀👀, thank you 😘)
Who in their right mind would return ?????

Reactions: 10
Thanks for looking into all this. It appears he doesn’t likely have much of a liability issue, at least as far as insurance goes. I think the main thrust of our “official” criticism should focus on the fraudulent, deceptive nature of his advertising and the plan itself, as well as his extensive financial wrongdoing.
I used to work in commercial insurance (many years a go now) but obviously still know the basics... its no biggie

I would think he would have liability for the people he’s coaching though? And given that you pay for a service …….. imagine, for example you purchased the melatonin, used it and had a reaction ……….
Yes morally he does, legally he is only obliged to have cover for staff. And even then only PAYE stuff not the subcontractors.

PL is a choice to stop being sued directly if he causes damage or harm (and remember we all know he is broke, and his company are broke, your not getting much out of a ltd company as they just fold once funds depleat) - and even then it wouldn't cover him for the ad hoc advice he is giving out willy nilly. If he worked in a gym they would probably insist he have it before he can be/teach there, but working for himself it's literally just as plain as does he want to buy it or not. We are talking about policies that are circa £100-£200 pounds a year depending on £1/£2/£5million over cover. Not earth shattering premiums.

Then it would only cover him for his actual trade/expertise and associated accidents, proven to be a direct result of negligence and not bad workmanship. There would be clauses about the qualifications and levels he is required to have completed in order for the policy to be valid etc. So basically in his area of "expertise" he probably couldn't get the cover anyway, as he probably doesn't meet the criteria; and from experience they would wriggle out of paying on these terms anyway (it's always the small print and we know he isn't wafting through 12 pages of that).

Duty of care in his field is a nicety and basically he should be courteous in not giving the advice he does, but I think if any insurance company saw it they would write it off like a friend giving you crap advice in the pub. He never advises specific doses, or places to buy it from etc - the specifics that (IMO/experience)are missing to make him specifically culpable for the advice and make him negligent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
He's the king of gaslighting.

Plus, it's not really an argument anyway...his plan or desire to flick his sad little chipolata has NO place on a "professional" diet plan. And he was claiming it's for the whole family just last week 🤦🏼‍♀️

My profile pic is his crywank face.
Exactly- (even though he did say it), what’s the difference? Still minging and unprofessional

Reactions: 7
I see Dan is still using all the old photos from years ago- has anyone seen even one that is from the last 12-18 months? 🤷🏼

F5049A35-FFC7-439F-BE74-24CC820AFBC5.jpeg

isnt it amazing how ugly people become once you get to know them!

1643103415151.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d love to know how many steps they actually get in seeing as it’s less than half an hour!

the gang is back together now- I wonder where Kaz stays? She lives on Barry island doesn’t she and Dan is over Essex way or has that changed now? He probably has her in for a threesome 😂

There’s so little engagement in the WWW but it’s hardly surprising when the majority of people are in work unlike those three! 🙈

CC42E667-2399-476B-AFD6-855EFA72A9C1.jpeg

• Sick
I see Dan is still using all the old photos from years ago- has anyone seen even one that is from the last 12-18 months? 🤷🏼

View attachment 1014379
1 of those before and after photos is of me, Cheeky bastard 😂😂 not only ripped me off but still using me to gain clients. I am sure they would love to know who , maybe it can be a new live “ Guess Who with Wheeler”

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m done 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️ You just can’t help some people 🥴 I’ve messaged the NHS lambs to the slaughter and most are going ahead some despite reading trust pilot 😳Wtaf!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I’d love to know how many steps they actually get in seeing as it’s less than half an hour!

the gang is back together now- I wonder where Kaz stays? She lives on Barry island doesn’t she and Dan is over Essex way or has that changed now? He probably has her in for a threesome 😂

There’s so little engagement in the WWW but it’s hardly surprising when the majority of people are in work unlike those three! 🙈

View attachment 1014404
Not one of them looks healthy enough to be giving advice out!

I’m done 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️ You just can’t help some people 🥴 I’ve messaged the NHS lambs to the slaughter and most are going ahead some despite reading trust pilot 😳Wtaf!!!!!
Seriously?! 😳😖 Why, just why?? 🤬 latest reviews there are right on point, why on earth would you still join. Really is no helping some ppl. They'll soon realise, possibly a little sooner if they've at least read reviews.

He's pushing content out on TT at a rapid rate this morning, all the usual guff. Leah said doing lives pushes your content up in the algorithm, which explains a lot! He thinks he's on another roll like last year...we'll see Whanker Boy 🤔

• Angry
More fool them. Literally more fool anyone else. There are 19 threads and plenty of videos and reviews out there to show people what they’ll be getting. If they choose to go ahead I’m out of sympathy.

Reactions: 14
More fool them. Literally more fool anyone else. There are 19 threads and plenty of videos and reviews out there to show people what they’ll be getting. If they choose to go ahead I’m out of sympathy.
Some people can be strong willed or stubborn. I know I like the feeling of deciding things for myself, and sometimes can be contrarian.

One thing is certain, that sinking feeling when they realize they’ve been had. It will come!

I honestly think the vast majority of us here and anyone else that saw the light can fully blame chinny. There wasn't as much information out there on him and the plan. But people who are signing up now, are beyond our help. They can see everything that's out there and are still willing to part with their cash.

They will absolutely see the light one day and we will be here to welcome them with open arms but don't say you weren't warned. He will continue to scam people out of their money as long as people let him do it.

Because he isn't having clients coming and going from the house his insurance could potentially be covered under house insurance, especially with covid. Since essentially he is doing admin/clerical work (no physical activities and no equiptment). That wouldn't be uncommon and is an easy qdd on these days for very little extra premium. That would cover his PL insurance for business use.

EL cover isn't required for himself, or any director (possibly roped Sam in on this promising dividends/shares....eventually)

EL is also not required for subcontractors - so cash in hand jobs where you should be paying your own NI and tax won't need it either. Kaz and Sean could both be on these types of agreements. As long as you work under your own self esteem. Though a policy for the type of "work" he does would be circa £150, if that, so I wouldn't say it's impossible for him to have.

As for the walks, unless they are a paid for service he has no real liability there either. He can encourage you to go to a public space and if you all go and have an accident or moment of ill health, that would not be classed as his fault. If you are paying him to train you (which I don't think DJ was) he has no liability, beyond having a moral compass to do what's in your best interest as a fellow human. No different to a friend getting you to go to the park really. You'd have to prove it was his fault you tripped and broke your leg while there, due to his negligence in his expertise to claim anything from him. Not just his fault you were in the park, if that makes sense.

Again, a policy for him for that type of work wouldn't be hugely expensive, so it's not necessarily something he wouldn't have. Especially when he was taking off like he was last year, he might have just used a couple of hundred quid to cover himself.... well maybe unlikely but you never know 🤷‍♀️
Great summary,

What about people participating in exercise classes through his website? That is paid for, they have solicited service. If he's delivering as a PT he has liability to ensure the participants have waived or declared.

For eg, when you join a gym you can attend a class as this is all declared, plus the instructors are qualified and the business has indemnity.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.