Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught a bit of todays lunchtime live where someone calls him out on his comment that he was going for a w*nk and he denies it! Said he might have said he fancied one but it would be weird to say he was going for one and he wouldn’t do it! It was only a few days ago you lying hole! They then proceed to discuss w*nking for a while. Professional as ever 🙄
He honestly makes me feel sick. 🤮

Reactions: 9
So kaz is doing couch to 5k? Fair play to her but how does that fit into the plan that she’s so well at promoting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just caught a bit of todays lunchtime live where someone calls him out on his comment that he was going for a w*nk and he denies it! Said he might have said he fancied one but it would be weird to say he was going for one and he wouldn’t do it! It was only a few days ago you lying hole! They then proceed to discuss w*nking for a while. Professional as ever 🙄
🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
That is bleeping unacceptable, how dare he. That has really angered me how bleeping dare he say that to you or anyone. I now want to kick him right in the bleeping bollocks, what a vile disgusting prick.
He said 'or did it come out the sunroof' I just shrugged it off as typical Dan talk and said it was fine thanks, but in hindsight it's wildly inappropriate 😂

So kaz is doing couch to 5k? Fair play to her but how does that fit into the plan that she’s so well at promoting 😂
Only the 1min walking counts (or however c25k works) the running wouldn't lol

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just throwing something out there before I log off for the day. Assuming his four year old recycled videos about emotional eating etc are in fact true and scientifically backed (bear with me here!). Science is a constant of change in terms of learning new things and learning more of any specific topic! Although the results or outcomes of scientific research still hold true - the minutiae of that information will become more detailed. For that reason what would be acceptable to say as a sweeping statement four years ago is no longer accurate and in the wrong hands could be dangerous. So back to our assumption that he wasnt far wrong at the time - It is clear now that he has not in anyway updated that knowledge since that time and therefore many theories may now have been debunked or indeed updated to give a more accurate view point. Sadly an expert particularly in the scientific arena would need to continuously update their knowledge over time to avoid giving false narrative. We know that Dr Wheeler has NOT done this. Now back to our assumption that he was right in the first place... of course he wasnt! so now we remember he was talking out of his tit clinkered hairy hole (you just know it is!) and four years later he is still spouting the same bullshit.. we are in some serious delusional territory here! I have to be honest I am saddened how underplayed the response to his osteoporosis monologue was! Biggest killer! Totally curable by squatting... out of every other thing he has ever said - that one thing needs to be flagged and flagged again and debunked so very publicly. At this stage in the game - if you are still in the academy or thinking of joining - please ask about his liability insurance - if he says you cant see it, ask again! Please this man is so very dangerous in so many ways!

"tit clinkered hairy hole"

I'm dead and you're responsible. ☠😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Although he is slowly gaining members I like to think that all the work done by people to raise awareness has saved many more. Unfortunately some will come across him and follow him not searching for 8020 etc I was new to TT and didn’t even think of that at the time.

he blamed the sudden spike, increasing staff quickly on the ‘issues’ we all know that a crock of tit so in a few months time we will be proved right

One thing is for certain at least 90% of new joiners will end up here eventually the longer it goes on the more receipts there will be.
So overwhelmed there wasnt a SINGLE break in marketing

Seeing all the comments from NHS staff in BFNG is a bit disheartening “ok to DM you hun?” Just knowing what they’re getting themselves in for, another £25 a month tax free going into the Wheeler Dealers account… 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
As for his “I didn’t say that…’
He's the king of gaslighting.

Plus, it's not really an argument anyway...his plan or desire to flick his sad little chipolata has NO place on a "professional" diet plan. And he was claiming it's for the whole family just last week 🤦🏼‍♀️

My profile pic is his crywank face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's days I think to myself I wonder if he'll make it through the entire day without being an utter offensive lying cockwomble, it hasn't happened yet but I look forward to the day it does!!!

Reactions: 12
There's days I think to myself I wonder if he'll make it through the entire day without being an utter offensive lying cockwomble, it hasn't happened yet but I look forward to the day it does!!!
And lo, on that day the sky was filled with flying pigs, and the souls trapped in hell found relief from the burning flames as it froze over.

• Haha
Seeing all the comments from NHS staff in BFNG is a bit disheartening “ok to DM you hun?” Just knowing what they’re getting themselves in for, another £25 a month tax free going into the Wheeler Dealers account… 🙄
I feel so sorry for people working in the NHS who work so hard for sadly usually low pay and they’re going to part with their hard earned money to this charlatan.

Funny how he has turned off comments on his NHS TT.
I need to go calm down as I’m SO ANGRY he’s exploiting these hard working people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That could prove very useful if you could get me a copy please...

Some recent observations by 👀👀 in the Academy concluded that there has to be people in there not paying. We reckon at best hes got around 100 people lining his pocket.

There are people in there that aren't active but have been a member since March /Apr/May time. Are you telling me they have been giving him £25 a month since May FOR A 16 WEEK PLAN?!
Possibly. I was one of them unfortunately, I was happy to carry on paying way way past my expiry of 16 weeks, thought this thread was terrible and horrible and look where I am now and I'm not soft. I'm very assertive and aware however we have all at some point and to varying degrees been convinced of sicknotes ability and knowledge. It's only since walking away and looking in I see it all now and think how stupid was I. 😕

• Heart
He's the king of gaslighting.

Plus, it's not really an argument anyway...his plan or desire to flick his sad little chipolata has NO place on a "professional" diet plan. And he was claiming it's for the whole family just last week 🤦🏼‍♀️

My profile pic is his crywank face.
my profile pic is of wankface too. Makes me laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If we have learnt anything so far, its that hes Half a job Harry. If he can cut a corner he has and will.

I was thinking about the insurance thing too.

He would need business insurance as hes trading from the house
Employer/employees liability insurance to cover himself and his staff.
Those walks at Virginia Waters too - members in attendance and DJ who was obviously pushing himself doing all those steps - surely some kind of medical insurance would be needed?! What if (god forbid) DJ was ever taken ill?
Because he isn't having clients coming and going from the house his insurance could potentially be covered under house insurance, especially with covid. Since essentially he is doing admin/clerical work (no physical activities and no equiptment). That wouldn't be uncommon and is an easy qdd on these days for very little extra premium. That would cover his PL insurance for business use.

EL cover isn't required for himself, or any director (possibly roped Sam in on this promising dividends/shares....eventually)

EL is also not required for subcontractors - so cash in hand jobs where you should be paying your own NI and tax won't need it either. Kaz and Sean could both be on these types of agreements. As long as you work under your own self esteem. Though a policy for the type of "work" he does would be circa £150, if that, so I wouldn't say it's impossible for him to have.

As for the walks, unless they are a paid for service he has no real liability there either. He can encourage you to go to a public space and if you all go and have an accident or moment of ill health, that would not be classed as his fault. If you are paying him to train you (which I don't think DJ was) he has no liability, beyond having a moral compass to do what's in your best interest as a fellow human. No different to a friend getting you to go to the park really. You'd have to prove it was his fault you tripped and broke your leg while there, due to his negligence in his expertise to claim anything from him. Not just his fault you were in the park, if that makes sense.

Again, a policy for him for that type of work wouldn't be hugely expensive, so it's not necessarily something he wouldn't have. Especially when he was taking off like he was last year, he might have just used a couple of hundred quid to cover himself.... well maybe unlikely but you never know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Because he isn't having clients coming and going from the house his insurance could potentially be covered under house insurance, especially with covid. Since essentially he is doing admin/clerical work (no physical activities and no equiptment). That wouldn't be uncommon and is an easy qdd on these days for very little extra premium. That would cover his PL insurance for business use.

EL cover isn't required for himself, or any director (possibly roped Sam in on this promising dividends/shares....eventually)

EL is also not required for subcontractors - so cash in hand jobs where you should be paying your own NI and tax won't need it either. Kaz and Sean could both be on these types of agreements. As long as you work under your own self esteem. Though a policy for the type of "work" he does would be circa £150, if that, so I wouldn't say it's impossible for him to have.

As for the walks, unless they are a paid for service he has no real liability there either. He can encourage you to go to a public space and if you all go and have an accident or moment of ill health, that would not be classed as his fault. If you are paying him to train you (which I don't think DJ was) he has no liability, beyond having a moral compass to do what's in your best interest as a fellow human. No different to a friend getting you to go to the park really. You'd have to prove it was his fault you tripped and broke your leg while there, due to his negligence in his expertise to claim anything from him. Not just his fault you were in the park, if that makes sense.

Again, a policy for him for that type of work wouldn't be hugely expensive, so it's not necessarily something he wouldn't have. Especially when he was taking off like he was last year, he might have just used a couple of hundred quid to cover himself.... well maybe unlikely but you never know 🤷‍♀️
Thanks for looking into all this. It appears he doesn’t likely have much of a liability issue, at least as far as insurance goes. I think the main thrust of our “official” criticism should focus on the fraudulent, deceptive nature of his advertising and the plan itself, as well as his extensive financial wrongdoing.

I would think he would have liability for the people he’s coaching though? And given that you pay for a service …….. imagine, for example you purchased the melatonin, used it and had a reaction ……….

Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for people working in the NHS who work so hard for sadly usually low pay and they’re going to part with their hard earned money to this charlatan.

Funny how he has turned off comments on his NHS TT.
I need to go calm down as I’m SO ANGRY he’s exploiting these hard working people.
The hilarious & disgusting thing He’s not just targeting nhs basically said ‘family friends, if you know someone who is a hero’ you can use the code it’s purely to try and capture algorithms he isn’t checking who uses the code is nhs/emergency services; so it’s open to everyone. He’s just using them to promote.
Most companies if you get a discount you have to show proof, blue light card or id for your job in order to get nhs discount.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.