Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH FFS just seen one of my friends has s
The cringe cartoon thing? It's very similar to one that's years old, I remember the fuss over him naming other companies & ppl saying he wouldn't get away with it, could even be the same ad! Nice how it's too long for TT so the ending cuts off 🙄
thats the one, i wondered if it was old as i assume lance had a hand in creating the newer one for sky and it looked a little 'dated' (sorry if this was your work lance) i did wonder how he can get away with using other companies details in the ad, its one thing saying 'your the better weight loss plan' but to diss another one by name is probably going to get him into hot water

Reactions: 7
if he does get rid of all the non paying memebers in the scam academy does that mean it will be easier for outsiders to work out his income for tax purposes??

Reactions: 9
OH FFS just seen one of my friends has s

thats the one, i wondered if it was old as i assume lance had a hand in creating the newer one for sky and it looked a little 'dated' (sorry if this was your work lance) i did wonder how he can get away with using other companies details in the ad, its one thing saying 'your the better weight loss plan' but to diss another one by name is probably going to get him into hot water
I'm sure SW will be popping their kettle on & firing up the legal team as we speak! 😇

I think it mentioning HL & JP shows its age as they aren't that much of a fad now.

Your friend has signed up?! Oh no! 😱

I'm sure SW will be popping their kettle on & firing up the legal team as we speak! 😇

I think it mentioning HL & JP shows its age as they aren't that much of a fad now.

yes someone i worked with previously. she posted about it being day one... i've just sent her some messages and a link to here telling her to cancel NOW she was enticed by a discount grrr

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve had a response from Companoes House - and I need to evidence it.
Does anyone have anything from the last 6 months with it on?

Reactions: 8
His current website has it at the bottom and he’s actively trading and hasn’t stopped.

Reactions: 5
An invoice etc would be amazing - or proof of bank payments

An invoice etc would be amazing - or proof of bank payments
I just checked my online banking and ALL of the payments from my account are showing as 80 20 Lifestyle which is weird as I remember thinking it was odd that they were going to a different payee every month!

In hindsight that probably should have been the first red flag for me!

yes someone i worked with previously. she posted about it being day one... i've just sent her some messages and a link to here telling her to cancel NOW she was enticed by a discount grrr
Could yield another useful inside perspective.

His current website has it at the bottom and he’s actively trading and hasn’t stopped.
They won't accept as proof of still trading in DW Ltd unfortunately.

Would need to be an invoice or receipt for payment within last 3 months showing DW Ltd, as I understand it.

From TT that FP did a while ago, most payments changed to a version of 8020 name from around May/June last year. No idea why he hasn't updated website, & it's not an oversight as he updated it to 2022 DW Ltd.

I think he's trying to be clever regarding VAT registration, but he could be up to anything!

Reactions: 6
Academy at 286 🎉🎉🎉🎉
285 now! Kaz the famed intellectual great detective is clearly taking about 30 minutes per name on Facebook to see if they actually pay any money. Sherlock has nothing on her skills of deduction 😂 wannabe members must be getting very concerned now that we are nearing the academy closing at 1000 members 😂😂

• Haha
He’s also being a bit clever as the Daniel Wheeler who’s a director of DW Ltd seems to be a different Daniel Wheeler who’s director of 8020 Ltd… if you press on his name it should have all his associations. Might be nothing but wouldn’t surprise me if it’s another tactic to keep dodging certain people…! 😅

• Haha
He’s also being a bit clever as the Daniel Wheeler who’s a director of DW Ltd seems to be a different Daniel Wheeler who’s director of 8020 Ltd… if you press on his name it should have all his associations. Might be nothing but wouldn’t surprise me if it’s another tactic to keep dodging certain people…! 😅
Definitely looks deliberate to me, CH are aware though 😉

Who/what is HL/JP please? I cant keep up with all the acronyms 😅

Who/what is HL/JP please? I cant keep up with all the acronyms 😅
The other 2 companies that appear in his advert, sold products via groups/or reps for weightloss & popular a few years ago, not heard either of them referred to for ages.

Could provide the invoice proof for HMRC...
Would be very interesting to see what name payments are being taken in on current new sign ups! Surely even he's not that stupid 🤪

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.