Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The main reason RunningMan I’ve chosen not to “show my face” as you put it is because I’m genuinely scared of DW. I’m not brave enough to share my story because the moment I mention a few very specific things he will know exactly who I am and I’m not prepared to accept the onslaught that no doubt would come my way from him.
In my opinion this place has been an absolute godsend as it’s allowed me to feel understood
and supported by other individuals who’ve been impacted by this man.
I don’t need to justify myself to you and I don’t care if you believe me or not.
👏🏻👏🏻 You’re valued xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The main reason RunningMan I’ve chosen not to “show my face” as you put it is because I’m genuinely scared of DW. I’m not brave enough to share my story because the moment I mention a few very specific things he will know exactly who I am and I’m not prepared to accept the onslaught that no doubt would come my way from him.
In my opinion this place has been an absolute godsend as it’s allowed me to feel understood
I don’t need to justify myself to you and I don’t care if you believe me or not.
I haven’t seen the comment your referring to but just want to agree with you that no one should feel the pressure to make themselves known if they don’t want to ❤

Reactions: 9
And of course, it's turned to smut. I genuinely don't understand the purpose of these lives!

• Sick
Now he is thinking of taking up rugby 😂 you can’t make this stuff up. It’s a gift that just keeps on giving 😂😂

You are safe here, the cleverly lookalike is just trying to gain momentum within social media. Just ignore him and give him zero attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think I was one of the first to be kicked out at the hay day of his "academy" which was almost a year ago!

thanks everyone for the lovely messages.

all I can say is he is a dangerous and desperate man on the edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And of course, it's turned to smut. I genuinely don't understand the purpose of these lives!
I see he appears to have a total audience in the single digits, several of whom are presumably members here.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watched for a couple of minutes he went from being told off by Sam for wearing his socks during sex to the never ending McDonald's food quiz..
It was so riveting that I've gone back to the work I should had been doing 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Now he is thinking of taking up rugby 😂 you can’t make this stuff up. It’s a gift that just keeps on giving 😂😂
Thats the problem with everything he does. He thinks about stuff and blurts it out before he actually gives his brain time to catch up.

Inevitably it doesn't happen and he looks an even bigger dick for making false promises.

Just like the boxing

Just like the new content

Just like cartoon /book idea

Just like Walk for Wheeler

Just like putting his members first

Just like leaving social media cos its toxic

He really is erratic.

I know you read here Dan. Give it up Dude.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The only thing hes good at is running his mouth.

I know that the original sender of that email got in touch with him to set him straight and he still turned it on them, making out that they were the problem.

You can't educate stupid. He's not worth the air time.
That running man has many of the same issues as DW and won't change his mind. He can see himself in DW and is projecting - it would be better for everyone's mental health to block that guy if they use Tiktok as seeing his stupid apologist videos pop up are no good for anyone. If you look at his account it was positive - then he decides to start defending DW and its now all toxic and negative. This is a direct consequence of getting involved with Wheeler - 'stand in a room that smells of tit long enough you stop smelling it and get used to the smell' it is what has happened to Rowland Rat, you think everyone is a troll and you're constantly dealing with negativity, its sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thats the problem with everything he does. He thinks about stuff and blurts it out before he actually gives his brain time to catch up.

Inevitably it doesn't happen and he looks an even bigger dick for making false promises.

Just like the boxing

Just like the new content

Just like cartoon /book idea

Just like Walk for Wheeler

Just like putting his members first

Just like leaving social media cos its toxic

He really is erratic.

I know you read here Dan. Give it up Dude.
No Dan Wheeler don’t listen to @DansBarmyArmy you keep your rugby and boxing dream alive ( pssst @DansBarmyArmy i am joking just trying to fool old numb nuts we still mates ok) anyway yeah Dan you give it a crack mate as your Welsh GF said you would be really good at it 🤣🤣🤣 When I thought my day couldn’t get any better ”bleeping rugby” put a fork in me I am done. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 rugby😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
It's actually scary how much of a decline someone can take.

Today he looks rough, like he is on a come down. Again.

And they're discussing fast food places and name 🤦‍♂️great weightloss chat guys 🤣
Shhhh. On the 8020 plan you can eat the new McDonald’s mcchicken cos it’s PWOPAAA NOOOTWISSHUUUUN

• Haha

You are safe here, the cleverly lookalike is just trying to gain momentum within social media. Just ignore him and give him zero attention.
Taking up Rugby, when will he fit it round boxing and twice a day lives?

• Haha
Hmm I don’t believe he doesn’t know about Hillborough it wasn’t that long ago there was a huge campaign on tt and the news papers regarding a tt creator and his remarks on the same subject . Call me cynical but if it gets him views and goes viral like the other guy job done 🤷‍♀️
I don't like football and I was a baby when this happened and I know about it. Not in any detail but enough to say that I know about it. There's no chance he doesn't know about it!

The only thing hes good at is running his mouth.

I know that the original sender of that email got in touch with him to set him straight and he still turned it on them, making out that they were the problem.

You can't educate stupid. He's not worth the air time.
He’s just like Whanker, will say anything to get himself attention. Best thing to do with Running twit is ignore him.

It's actually scary how much of a decline someone can take.

Today he looks rough, like he is on a come down. Again.

And they're discussing fast food places and name 🤦‍♂️great weightloss chat guys 🤣
Yes, you’re right, that’s exactly what he looks like! Makes sense after what we saw on social media from him this weekend.

• Heart
Does he realise he's 'meant' to be running a lifestyle change business so his lives should reflect that? Not commenting very insensitive things regarding Hillsborough or just talking general bleeping nonsense about whatevet he fancies that day. It's no wonder his business is doing terrible and why he has so many disgruntled ex members!! This isn't what we signed up for and here you are, a breakdown and promises of change and a year later and you're still doing the same tit. Sort yourself out.

Reactions: 15
I just..I don't...I...mean...ugh..I..don't..
HOW IS HE GETTING AWAY WITH THIS tit?!?!?!

Reactions: 15
I just..I don't...I...mean...ugh..I..don't..
HOW IS HE GETTING AWAY WITH THIS tit?!?!?!
I’d say he’s not getting away with it which is why his numbers are dwindling…. Unfortunately there will always be a few desperate or gullible people who will sign up unless they do a quick check up first… I honestly do think he preys on the type with low self esteem etc as he knows they’re less likely to demand results etc. he can just keep saying ‘trust the process’ or ‘how much do you want it’ and they think if they stop paying their world will implode… we just need to keepdoing what we can to open peoples eyes

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.