Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry about the new sign ups… let them throw away their money. It’ll only be a matter of time before they all end up on here anyway!

Reactions: 14
Who/what is HL/JP please? I cant keep up with all the acronyms 😅
Rhyme with curby life and
£500,000. No gym, PT studio, production office or Sams mortgage paid off. Even a gaff for himself. £500,000..

Sure but didnt he say hes delivering classes himself?

Plus even a subcontractor needs to perform some sort of screening to determine exercise readiness, and advise for a clear workspace etc, its laid on thick from insurers. Its also being sold under his company name, so he'd be checking for insurances, right.....right...?!
😂😂😂 did he say his was going to deliver them himself?! He's said before he has absolutely no interest in teaching classes so that will be interesting.
He didn't check insurances from us but as we all have our own classes/businesses that we're teaching we all have it anyway.
We mentioned about having PAR Qs from members and that is why all the classes got online disclaimers put on them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The advertising of his old photo with the before and after results is false advertisement. I know for a fact not 1 of these results was due to 80/20 it was LCF. I repeat none of these results was due to 10k and 2300 cals. The challenge I give you Wheeler is prove that these results were due to 80/20 DIET because i can 100% prove they aren’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The advertising of his old photo with the before and after results is false advertisement. I know for a fact not 1 of these results was due to 80/20 it was LCF. I repeat none of these results was due to 10k and 2300 cals. The challenge I give you Wheeler is prove that these results were due to 80/20 DIET because i can 100% prove they aren’t.
I was told that LCF was a VERY different business to 8020- more bespoke, personalised to the clients needs. Nothing like the tit show we see today?

Reactions: 9
Rhyme with curby life and
😂😂😂 did he say his was going to deliver them himself?! He's said before he has absolutely no interest in teaching classes so that will be interesting.
He didn't check insurances from us but as we all have our own classes/businesses that we're teaching we all have it anyway.
We mentioned about having PAR Qs from members and that is why all the classes got online disclaimers put on them
He didn't even check if you had insurance?! 😳 just proves what we say about him

I really do detest this vile creature of a man! 🤬

These transformation photos, would that be ASA or trading standards to report to? I knew they were old but didn't realise it was pre 8020 days. It just keeps getting worse!

Reactions: 9
He didn't even check if you had insurance?! 😳 just proves what we say about him

I really do detest this vile creature of a man! 🤬

These transformation photos, would that be ASA or trading standards to report to? I knew they were old but didn't realise it was pre 8020 days. It just keeps getting worse!
I know he didn't check, and that's just the measure of him - but your subcontracting PT not having it wouldn't stop a client claiming for negligence, it would just mean the PT was personally responsible for the claim not an insurance company.

I'd think most self employed PTs know this and that why they all had it anyway

Reactions: 6
I was told that LCF was a VERY different business to 8020- more bespoke, personalised to the clients needs. Nothing like the tit show we see today?
That’s correct @DansBarmyArmy everything was bespoke nutrition and training changed weekly depending on the results on checkin day once you forwarded your measurements and yes WEIGHT (Wheeler is keeping people of scales for a reason). I never lost my weight with Wheeler it was from another 1 of his trainers he was the front man only.

I came back again when he changed it to 80/20 I wasn’t aware when I signed up of the change and that’s when he ripped me off.
He shifted from a market where he had to work from his money on a daily bases with changes to each persons results and individual outcome

Why work for your money when you can sign people up for 16 weeks and sit back and do nothing.

He is targeting the vulnerable and desperate he has chosen his audience wisely don’t worry that was me the first and second time but then the smoke cleared and the wheel Wheeler was exposed.

He doesn’t care about you, me or anyone and that includes you cleverly, Rowland and Kazza

The only thing that hasn’t changed is the price

Reactions: 16
He’s a monumental prick. Dan wheeler I hope you’re reading this - you aren’t staying afloat for long. You can buy your followers and you can post your vids admitting you’re not sober. You can have people call in to blow smoke up your arse. But every time you say something we will contradict it with something else you said.
I hope you lose everything and you have to go and stack shelves - mostly because a year ago you scoffed and said that was a job that was “beneath you”. Of course. It means going out and actually working and not sitting on your fat arse waffling about nothing to simpering fools who worship your giant chin.
Get fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s a monumental prick. Dan wheeler I hope you’re reading this - you aren’t staying afloat for long. You can buy your followers and you can post your vids admitting you’re not sober. You can have people call in to blow smoke up your arse. But every time you say something we will contradict it with something else you said.
I hope you lose everything and you have to go and stack shelves - mostly because a year ago you scoffed and said that was a job that was “beneath you”. Of course. It means going out and actually working and not sitting on your fat arse waffling about nothing to simpering fools who worship your giant chin.
Get fucked.
👌👏❤

I'm hoping for a lights out at 9pm, doors locked & porridge for breakfast type of ending for him

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh wow...*

*not that I'm surprised.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.