Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need it with a date xx

This is perfect with a date - or a forwarded email - you could send to TT that have an email in their bio ……. If you can’t post a pic here
I don't want to post the date publicly because my name is on it, where can I send it privately?

Reactions: 9
What do you need? I came out around September. I can check what I’ve got
An email/ invoice / evidence of payment - anything official dated in the last 6 months that has Daniel Wheeler Ltd on it

(He’s trying to get it struck off to avoid paying monies owed to contractors - I think)

I don't want to post the date publicly because my name is on it, where can I send it privately?
Can you email it? Or can you send a photo of it where your name is covered? Xx

Reactions: 5
So the running man gets on Wheeler TV WOW who would of thought didnt see that coming i told ya he was looking for a slot with Wheeler,duck me put the cue in the rack mate you have achieved all your goals by talking on this amazing podcast (podcast who am i kidding) shitshow its a shitshow.
What a boring twit he is duck me how many more are out there, no one cares about numbnuts. I would love to hear you call people c##ts to their face and like Wheeler you aint got the balls.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I need it with a date xx

This is perfect with a date - or a forwarded email - you could send to TT that have an email in their bio ……. If you can’t post a pic here
I've got an NDA that I signed dated August 2021, if that helps?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So the running man gets on Wheeler TV WOW who would of thought didnt see that coming i told ya he was looking for a slot with Wheeler,duck me put the cue in the rack mate you have achieved all your goals by talking on this amazing podcast (podcast who am i kidding) shitshow its a shitshow.
What a boring twit he is duck me how many more are out there, no one cares about numbnuts. I would love to hear you call people c##ts to their face and like Wheeler you aint got the balls.
Is that the TT guy?

Reactions: 6
I was told that LCF was a VERY different business to 8020- more bespoke, personalised to the clients needs. Nothing like the tit show we see today?
LCF was 121, you were given a calorie allowance, the meals were planned for you and you were given a shopping list.

Reactions: 6
OMG the ad is bloody awful. I thought he was getting his thousands of success stories in it and was going to pan out with a drone and they all shout “we’ve been Wheelered”. Sounded like an awful idea at the time but would have been better than what we have here. The Usual suspects with Kaz doing a Worzel Gummidge impression and banging on about how she’s now always there for her kid (when she’s not spending weeks on end camping at Sams house so she can be close to Dan). And again, shamelessly targeting NHS workers, NHS have their own fraud department Dan!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
LCF was 121, you were given a calorie allowance, the meals were planned for you and you were given a shopping list.
Thats how I understood it- definately a more personal approached rather than this mass market option where all he cares about is the cash.

Reactions: 7
Wow...not good. Kaz looks awful, and if I didn't know of the shitshow I honestly wouldn't know what they're trying to sell.
How can Kaz keep a straight face saying she is there for everything her child needs? She's never at bloody home!!!!

Reactions: 19
Thousands of people he claims to have helped, and a good few people even turned up for the walk that day... yet he only airs two testimonials for his advert? 🤔

Reactions: 11
How can Kaz keep a straight face saying she is there for everything her child needs? She's never at bloody home!!!!
Absolute joke,
There for every football game? For everything he needs ?
Do you mean VIA ZOOM ?????????? - from your crush's house in Burwash ?

She gives women a bad name.
Shes not even a part time parent and wife.

Also - naming her as a success story ? - funniest thing ive heard all year :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So, not an exclusive offer for NHS staff then......
Basically if you have a pulse and some money to give him.....
that is just ridiculous, the guys a lunatic. Firstly the NHS offer wasn’t even as good as others he’s given out recently, and then the offer goes to basically 90% of the population- I bet NHS staff feel so special…!! 🙄 Peddling his 5 year old videos and crappy ebooks 🙈

Reactions: 14
Was that advert meant to promote a weight loss plan or is it some sort of service for improving your mothering and wifing skills? It tells you absolutely nothing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.