Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but thatā€™s not Sams house, is he at Kazā€™s?
I think if it isn't Kaz's house it's only a matter of time before she's putting him up on the z bed. I know Sams supposed to be all loved up but having been in a DV relationship myself many years ago I remember clearly putting on a public face to hide the shame while I desperately tried to get him out of my life.
I sincerely hope Sam gets out and finds someone more stable ( & especially for her kids, who I guarantee will think he's a knob!)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ā£500,000. No gym, PT studio, production office or Sams mortgage paid off. Even a gaff for himself. Ā£500,000..

So unless those delivering the classes are paid a salary, and NI contributions and taxes paid by Wheeler then they are subcontractors and they would be required to have their own PL insurance. You then have to prove their negligence caused your injury.

So if you are remotely doing a class and trip over your own rug, then that's not on the PT.
Sure but didnt he say hes delivering classes himself?

Plus even a subcontractor needs to perform some sort of screening to determine exercise readiness, and advise for a clear workspace etc, its laid on thick from insurers. Its also being sold under his company name, so he'd be checking for insurances, right.....right...?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but thatā€™s not Sams house, is he at Kazā€™s?
Is it? I did wonder where he was. Where does Sam live? Sean is there too so perhaps theyā€™ve had a road trip over to Barry island!

Dan isnā€™t daft. Heā€™ll warm Kaz up so if anything happpened with Sam heā€™d have someone else to freeload from!

Reactions: 8
Ā£500,000. No gym, PT studio, production office or Sams mortgage paid off. Even a gaff for himself. Ā£500,000..

Sure but didnt he say hes delivering classes himself?

Plus even a subcontractor needs to perform some sort of screening to determine exercise readiness, and advise for a clear workspace etc, its laid on thick from insurers. Its also being sold under his company name, so he'd be checking for insurances, right.....right...?!
He should, for good practise, but it really is on the subcontractor to ensure they are insured. You usually subcontract because its an area you are not skilled in - so the onus is on them to know their stuff and complete their tasks to the expected standard. To make sure they are up to date with regs, insurance training etc, because it's their area of expertise.

I know it sucks, I'm just pointing out to make him accountable different channels need to be pursued, because only the employers liability is an essential insurance IF he is employing them PAYE and not subcontracting. The rest isn't legally required (morally is a different story) and I personally can see he doesn't think he needs it because he is limited with not a lot of funds, if he was sued for negligence the LTD would fold and he wouldn't have a huge payout to make.

Reactions: 7
He should, for good practise, but it really is on the subcontractor to ensure they are insured. You usually subcontract because its an area you are not skilled in - so the onus is on them to know their stuff and complete their tasks to the expected standard. To make sure they are up to date with regs, insurance training etc, because it's their area of expertise.

I know it sucks, I'm just pointing out to make him accountable different channels need to be pursued, because only the employers liability is an essential insurance IF he is employing them PAYE and not subcontracting. The rest isn't legally required (morally is a different story) and I personally can see he doesn't think he needs it because he is limited with not a lot of funds, if he was sued for negligence the LTD would fold and he wouldn't have a huge payout to make.
Unless he'd signed a personal guarantee of some description, I doubt he'd have any liability, that's one of the main points of setting up as Limited (the financial benefits of Ltd vs sole trader are greatly reduced these days).

Not sure if he'd have any personal liability if there was a health & safety breach? But that's very unlikely.

Having employees/subcontractors at a domestic premises for work could be a grey area/issue? (Sorry if you've already picked up on that point šŸ˜Š)

Reactions: 4
He recently posted a video talking about ā€hyperthyroidismā€, emphasizing a memberā€™s success despite this diagnosis.

Isnā€™t HYPOthyroidism (ie low thyroid hormone) typically associated with weight gain? I wouldnā€™t put it last Wheeler to confuse these similar-sounding but very different conditions.
What a dangerous idiot.

Reactions: 6
He's a prize idiot, I definitely know that!

This was showing at beginning of video, his target isn't going too well now is it?! Currently 285...šŸ’„
thought the group target was to be capped at 1000 not 500? Itā€™s a strange way to advertise isnā€™t it, almost like a charity raising funds šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
thought the group target was to be capped at 1000 not 500? Itā€™s a strange way to advertise isnā€™t it, almost like a charity raising funds šŸ˜‚
Exactly, surely you'd word it as "less than 200 spaces left!" (Though if he's capping at 1000, it's actually nearer 700 spaces left šŸ¤£)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.