Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He remembers seeing his great gran retire 🤔 in his late teens early 20s n she lived to be 98 🤔🤔 so she was 72 when she retired? N that’s if she died last year 😳😳 can someone with brains do the maths my head can’t do it x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He remembers seeing his great gran retire 🤔 in his late teens early 20s n she lived to be 98 🤔🤔 so she was 72 when she retired? N that’s if she died last year 😳😳 can someone with brains do the maths my head can’t do it x
So he's 35, so she retired 13-18 years ago. Died last year aged 98. So retired at 70 at the earliest... Seems like money problems are hereditary.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So he's 35, so she retired 13-18 years ago. Died last year aged 98. So retired at 70 at the earliest... Seems like money problems are hereditary.
I don't know the maths on his gran, but I think his mum and dad do okay... have a pretty big house in an expensive area of the country etc.

Reactions: 8
Still Here #127 what ever you hear about me please believe it I no longer have time to explain myself. You can also add some bits of you want. 🤣🤣
As You Were TC’s thank you for your support!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The hypocrisy of him telling people to get up really early and do their 10,000 steps before work, children and commitments etc (or do them afterwards) and he can't even be bothered to keep it up for a couple of days, when motivating others to do 10,000 steps it is his actual job and part of the plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s it I don’t think she died last year 🤔 something dont add up

Anyone else get the feeling dw is boris Johnson s adviser ??🤔🤔🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
if she died last year aged 98 and retired 18 years ago, then she’ll have worked till she’s 80 not 70…?? 🤔

28 checking in. Remarkable how far we've come since the early days on this forum. I dare say all of your hard work has had a meaningful impact in helping people learn the truth about this total degenerate con artist.

I am aghast at the recently posted examples of how disgusting and unprofessional he has been - on his work accounts, no less! Wow. Fun never ends with this guy!

Wiki is ready & waiting to go if you feel like it! (sorry I only noticed yesterday but haven't had time to do anything)

This looks spectacular! Well done!

Reactions: 13
The hypocrisy of him telling people to get up really early and do their 10,000 steps before work, children and commitments etc (or do them afterwards) and he can't even be bothered to keep it up for a couple of days, when motivating others to do 10,000 steps it is his actual job and part of the plan.
exactly this!! He was always saying that people needed to make more effort, yet he rolls out of bed and can’t even be bothered to walk at 9.30am! Unreal…. Yet still calls it ‘Walk with wheeler’ 🙈 How he’s still got 300+ members I’ll never know

He's probably just treading water waiting for them to die so he can inherit everything...
We know their relationship has been strained. He has at least one sibling, correct? The sister whose husband threatened to give him a well deserved ass-kicking, leading to his famous crying by the motorway video?!

Reactions: 10
Timeline: Wheeler buys a certificate off the internet saying he is the best in the world at stuff; talks about emoootioonal eating and bingeing makes up complete shite and has some clients. Wheeler fucks up and blames all the trolly cu*nts and cries about being bullied. Wheeler repeats cycle over 12 years x 1 million times until his chin is so long it drags along the ground and is too large for cameras. The end 😃
I just snorted my coffee out! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's probably just treading water waiting for them to die so he can inherit everything...
My memory is probably not exact, but I'm sure from what I do remember... they have a very strained relationship, I'd be surprised if they didn't leave it to his sister and grandchildren... especially with more current events showing how poor he is with financial decisions. His mum clearly loves him or wouldn't have had him back during break down but I think they can only tolerate eachother in small doses.

It can all get very toxic.

Reactions: 12
First timer at this, but I'll give it a go:

80/20 has become even more of a tit show than it was previously. All the staff are gone, bar the two least qualified (Sean & Kaz), plus DW, of course.

They spend all day coming up with ways to draw everyone back in, but this is proving fruitless as the countless trust pilot and TT reviews seem to be getting the better of them.

Finally, it appeared, DW saw the light for a brief second and did a (contrived) 1 hr apology. Alas, the "apology" contained a couple of sorry but only if we also chose to believe that everyone else was more to blame than him. He also talks of the 12 steps program that he nearly completed before - now of course he is an expert and is going it alone with Google this time.

There was of course the obligatory offer of shares in the business (if you can call it that at this stage) if the splendid seven would accept the apology, and of course their wrong doing.

Next day no emails with the offer made had arrived and now the offer is a free call, no sign up fee and of course - the books! But everyone has to pay £25 a month again 🙄

Hurrah! Dan is now getting his steps in with Kaz each morning, while they talk crap - possibly even a good idea for once that they provide some activity lives for their paying clientel: but as ever... how long will it last?

And here you find us, with baited breath, waiting for the next hair brain scheme to appear or ready to watch a current one to fail...
Let's not forget the return to online gaming that he wants people who are paying him for a service to sit and watch.

Oh, and the fact that he wants to "cap" the members at 1000, when he's only got 300 now and that number is falling every day 🤦‍♀️

Oh I want a Fanta fruit twist now!!!

I am hereeeereeeeeeee.
18 threads ladies and gents, non binaries and fairies! (In the tinker bell sense obv)

we are growing faster than the scamcademy and his face is on the floor every time because he knows he is tit.
And I’d like to add that it makes TOTAL SENSE he is an admirer of superman.

Because superman is as fake as Dan wheeler.
✌🏻 And ❤
There's no way his Superman t-shirt would fit him now! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would like to see a detailed timeline on the wiki. I know we have some people here with knowledge of him dating back over a decade to the Toshiba days.

In recent years we have seen the following boom-bust cycles:

- Lifechanging Fitness
- Book deal
- 80/20 (fueled by going viral on tiktok)

Would love to see these fleshed out in detail by those with specific knowledge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.