Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think he is now breaking the law streaming clips from a tv programme as hes broadcasting in a commercial setting! Certain theres a law about that!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wowee… 2 people watching! The guys gone viral 😂 I really hope this is the beginning of the end and he realises he’s needs to stop and sort himself out
just watched a snippet… why on Earth would people tune in to watch him chatting with his two besties, talking about anything other that what his group is about…? Really useful info for his academy! 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I'm bored waiting for a new job to start I might compile a timeline of wheeler..
Wiki is ready & waiting to go if you feel like it! (sorry I only noticed yesterday but haven't had time to do anything)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What happened to the garage setting , get a bit chilly on the old Willy did it superman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#162 checking in.

Walk with Wheeler going well then 🤣 not even outside. Glad people are getting amazing help for the money they pay.

Reactions: 11
Wiki is ready & waiting to go if you feel like it! (sorry I only noticed yesterday but haven't had time to do anything)

Put some headers up as a starter 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm bored waiting for a new job to start I might compile a timeline of wheeler..
Timeline: Wheeler buys a certificate off the internet saying he is the best in the world at stuff; talks about emoootioonal eating and bingeing makes up complete shite and has some clients. Wheeler fucks up and blames all the trolly cu*nts and cries about being bullied. Wheeler repeats cycle over 12 years x 1 million times until his chin is so long it drags along the ground and is too large for cameras. The end 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Walk with wheeler and he can’t even be bothered to get out for a walk? Crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂👏😂
Well I've got 2 options...i could block you and call you a Trolly bleep...
or
I could acknowledge your input and appreciate it...

#What Would Wheeler Do...? 🤔
#WWWD?
Love the new hashtag #WWWD Hopefully funky et al can use it in a couple of skits …

academy down to 304 again
Doing great wheeler

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🤣 @DiamondPink - think we're editing at the same time! I've merged our bits together.

EDIT sorry, that sounds gross. I mean I've merged our text!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.