Dan Wheeler #17 Half a mil turnover, but doesn't have a pound, boo hoo DW... what goes around, comes around!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#1 reporting for duty!

Wow, 17 threads... He really does give us plenty to talk to doesn't he?!

If someone can do a recap that would be fab ❤

Reactions: 13
#19 here 👋🏼

has he really done a game on cancer symptoms, did I read that right on the previous thread?!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just to let you know we are fine, I will clear up the SC claims, IT was £2 one off fee to stop people reporting my accounts for adult humour, not a monthly fee, and not the 8k followers either, a few of us on SC do this

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Also, welcome member #167 ❤@Twinkle_63 ... Hope you have found us over on this thread as the previous one was locked. Sorry to hear you have been left out of pocket - it's a sorry story that most of us can sympathise with I'm afraid.

Grab a cuppa and have a catch up on the previous threads- it's eye opening! You are in good company here, we are all fab xx

Just to let you know we are fine, I will clear up the SC claims, IT was £2 one off fee to stop people reporting my accounts for adult humour, not a monthly fee, and not the 8k followers either, a few of us on SC do this
Thanks @sarah tonin - I don't use SC so didn't understand what he meant - either way, hes just proving hes a bigger bellend than we gave him credit for when he shows us the lengths he will go to drag people down. Keep your head up and keep swimming Dan, hes sinking fast and he knows it which is why hes resorting to cheap jibes.

So much for being 'family' eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You don't have to justify yourself to us

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just seen dws tt about dj singing " I know something you dont" .... seriously where does that man get off harassing that family. He's so arrogant

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just seen dws tt about dj singing " I know something you dont" .... seriously where does that man get off harassing that family. He's so arrogant
the thing is, no one actually cares what he has to say-he just needs to shut the duck up and duck the duck off

• Heart
  • Haha
Glad you’re all okay,FWIW I have never once thought you were poor or broke, you repeatedly told people you worked and that social media is your job. It was obvious to everyone that you were way more savvy about social media and how to get the best from it and make it work for you, while your humour isn’t always the same as mine I have always appreciated the way you ran your social media, spoke to people and dealt with trolls, you were very professional about it and Whanker could have learned an awful lot from you if he had been humble enough to watch, listen and learn. I don’t care whether you have one quid or a million, it’s none of my business and honestly if people want to buy you stuff off Amazon then fair play to you, you’re not conning them or taking their money and then blocking them. As for a GoFundMe I seem to remember that it was suggested but you declined and said Richie was helping you make some equipment?

• Heart
We are 100% behind you x sending love to you and your family 😊

Reactions: 12
Instead of worry why DJ is charging £2 over on Snapchat, Wheeler needs to address why hes still charging his members £25 for basically duck all?

My spy confirms todays lives were streamed in the Scamademy too, meaning they didnt get his undivided attention once a day like he promised.

What happened to the experience not changing for your members dude?

Theres no coaches, no staff, no classes, outdated content and now they have to watch you ramble shite to the rest of the world too?

You really are something else.

If those still paying for this bleeping clown to run his circus dont see all the red flags by now, what more can we do?!

I hear Not so Cleverley carried on his adoration for Captain Cuntwaffle by referring to breakfast as WheelerBix...

Steve, he can see you. Hes given you a free 16 weeks remember? He needs you as much as you seemingly need him.

Give it a rest or just get a room and get it over with will ya 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I had a little chuckle - cos he sounded sooooo jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 17
#47 reporting in.
Caught some of the live this morning but had to switch off. He makes my eyes bleed.

Reactions: 7
If those still paying for this bleeping clown to run his circus dont see all the red flags by now, what more can we do?!
I took a screenshot of this earlier and now seems a good time to post it...
I've read it 4 or 5 times but my brain still refuses to take it in.
She's read the Trust Pilot reviews but is going to sign up anyway... 🙄🙄🙄
Edit: and don't get me started on Wheeler promising "cool mindset stuff" 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
121 present. So glad to see there hasn’t been a huge uptake of new members! It’s become a daily routine for me to check the numbers, so satisfying 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.