Dan Wheeler #17 Half a mil turnover, but doesn't have a pound, boo hoo DW... what goes around, comes around!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening, newbie here. I have been fortunate enough to not give DW any of my hard earned cash but came very close early last year - at that point there was something very believable and (dare I say it) charismatic. I'm so glad I didn't as I have watched his descent into bullying, abuse, outright lies and revealing himself to be a generally vile human being. Not sure I qualify for a number as I fortunately dodged the bullet but just wanted to say that what you are doing here is marvelous and to not stop until he is!
Hello #168❤ X everyone gets a number x welcome to TCHQ x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I took a screenshot of this earlier and now seems a good time to post it...
I've read it 4 or 5 times but my brain still refuses to take it in.
She's read the Trust Pilot reviews but is going to sign up anyway... 🙄🙄🙄
Edit: and don't get me started on Wheeler promising "cool mindset stuff" 🙄
I saw on FP’s vid he blocked her for making this comment anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Can't handle the heat so he's only going to interact with people who will blow smoke up his arse to feed his ego now! 🤣

Ahh well, he'll never make any money if he won't interact with potential customers, so he'll go down the pan quicker than he can say "you've been wheelered".

That's one less job for TCHQ then, crack on Wheeler!! 👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe just “go live” mainly in the academy where your paying members who want help are 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
#113 checking in...

duck me I've been struggling to write anything constructive here for the last few days because my brain just can't take everything in and process it at the moment. It's all too much 🤣 get this man sectioned FFS! I am just lost for words.

Just keep chipping away... it's working.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I was in the academy I would want exclusive access to those lives for a start..

Reactions: 12
Can't handle the heat so he's only going to interact with people who will blow smoke up his arse to feed his ego now! 🤣

Ahh well, he'll never make any money if he won't interact with potential customers, so he'll go down the pan quicker than he can say "you've been wheelered".

Not being funny but why is he not doing that anyway?

The fact that he is asking his members, that pay, should I continue to provide myself and answering questions (possibly legitimate weightloss questions) for free to anyone, while you continue to pay and possibly get missed just proves he has not read the room.

Cancel culture only exists for those who have made a one off mistake but are persecuted DW, you, you have managed to make mistake mistake mistake, big bleeping balls up, not read the room, another mistake, prove you are a narcissist and oh make another mistake (personally and in business) and continue to believe that hundreds of other people are the problem.

You deserve to be cancelled, purely because you can't read the tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why not just stream into the academy and focus on them and them only?! Give them something for what they pay for

Reactions: 14

Anyone got a shovel for Wheeler cos hes digging himself a massive bleeping hole with this one 😂

Have you thought this through Twaticus? The only way you sell your plan is by being you. YOU are the reason people joined the plan, remember?

Have you forgotten your little speech after your recent mental health break?

You said you had time to think and realised people saw you as the face of the plan. You even did a little dick stroking exercise where you asked people why they joined. The decision was unanimous - they joined for you.

How the duck are you gonna get any uptake when you are silencing potential customers?

Absolutely bleeping clueless.

If I were you I would ask yourself why you feel that turning off comments is the only option to you now.

I'll tell you why. Its cos you know we aren't trolls.

Reactions: 26
Doesn’t he scream and shout and stamp his feet at anyone with a differing opinion to him, who has academically been educated to a higher degree than him, medical studies, anyone choosing a different way to lose weight than his scam plan, getting his employees to harass people at their private place of employment, try to find where people train/work in private via social media post because they don’t agree with his statements and want a debate, slams people for showing messages by showing messages, upset people with tiktoks and bold statements?
Guess what would happen if he just shut the duck up? Suddenly nobody would disagree with you. Maybe that’s the answer. If you are on social media AND have a business then you and the business are open to public scrutiny and review. Why would 170 ex members, staff, affiliates and academically qualified people be so opposed to your dangerous practices for no reason?
If this was a serious
Hang on a bleeping second...

Hasn't he done exactly the same to DJ? Threatened to cancel him for talking about him? Didn't DJ have to walk away because his family were a priority and Wheeler didn't like it? Isnt he the one doing TTs and lives alluding to knowing information that would cancel DJs career?

What a bleeping hypocrite.

We arent trying to cancel you cos we disagree with you babes ( I mean we do, but thats not our point)

We all have first hand experience of you or your plan and have made a stand by collectively speaking up.

Its only becoming a serious problem for you now because you can see we hold the strong hand. You can't control the narrative, you can't manipulate the facts and you won't make us go away.

Oh and for the record, we aren't bothered about your house. Well, its not like its yours anyway is it?

Made half a mill last year and still sponging off the Mrs while pretending to play 8020 in her garage. What a catch.
DW is putting himself in the elite category with saying cancelled culture, We aint cancelling you we are stopping you from harming people and taking their hard earned $$$. To be honest DW you making it to easy when you talk about masturbation, vaginas, cancer, corn in tit etc on your lives. DW you are cancelling yourself and you dont even realise it. bleeping Muppet

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Haha that’s hilarious he is always or was moaning about the lack of engagement from members . Mostly because he did them at ridiculous times. He really is in full victim mode isn’t he.. won’t be long before that stops and he reverts back to allowing comments on lives.

Reactions: 17

Oh wow, how to prove you're a narcissist, take any opposing opinion away so you can control the narrative. That's exactly what he did in the academy, toxic positivity.

As for that TT, I know something you don't know, firstly is really disturbing. He's lost control over DJ and now is using emotional blackmail to shut him up. Well quite frankly I honestly don't care if DJ never says another word about DW, he has to put his family/children first. I'm just happy he's no longer promoting 80/20 and is now getting the support he needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I’m sure potential sign ups watching his live will love that he isn’t interacting them.
sure that 5-6 cheerleaders from the academy will make for very interesting viewing. (sarcasm)
talk about shooting yourself in the foot 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
#104 checking in 🤪

I'm certain he said this morning that January is actually really slow for sign ups because nobody has got any money at all in January due to Christmas...

So because old mother Hubbard here doesn't have two pennies to rub together it must mean that the whole world is in the same boat.

The way he has been acting recently, I will find it hard to feel bad for anyone that does sign up. I mean, I know a huge percentage of us here were taken in by him at some point but by the looks of it, we're mainly early to mid 2021 or even further back. He was only really mocking SW back then, now he's going in for just about anyone who isn't in the que for his rectum (behind Kaz and the three Stooges) Ex members, ex staff, ex friends, anybody with a difference of opinion really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.