Dan Wheeler #17 Half a mil turnover, but doesn't have a pound, boo hoo DW... what goes around, comes around!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else as perplexed and confused as I am to see that fella on TT defending DW? For someone whose never heard of DW, been on his plan or the receiving end of his atrocious behaviour I’m scratching my head as to why he’s so fervently defending him.
Really bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else as perplexed and confused as I am to see that fella on TT defending DW? For someone whose never heard of DW, been on his plan or the receiving end of his atrocious behaviour I’m scratching my head as to why he’s so fervently defending him.
Really bizarre.
Thats who I was talking about at the top of my last post, it’s very strange. Looks like he is in recovery so I think he has latched on to that part of DWs story and got the ‘wrong end of the stick’ because he’s seen the crying video from last week 🙄 he’s typical of the type of people DW attracts though, I don’t think that he is doing 80:20 the favour he thinks he is tbh his videos are very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Really bizarre.
He’s getting views from it . I just ignore him

Reactions: 13
Oh, look Dan exposing himself (again) You know how steps are the most important thing you’ll do all day. If you don’t hit it, your lazy, you’re not trying. You should prioritise it over your own kids it’s that important.

Well well well wheeler you cant help but score another own goal.
Since March 2021 your best weekly step total was in April 56,000
that a 4666 steps a day. It looks like you havent left the the shed since October.
Can’t even follow the key premise of your plan. You blame it on your self diagnosed bipolar too.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh, look Dan exposing himself (again) You know how steps are the most important thing you’ll do all day. If you don’t hit it, your lazy, you’re not trying. You should prioritise it over your own kids it’s that important.

that a 4666 steps a day. It looks like you havent left the the shed since October.
Can’t even follow the key premise of your plan. You blame it on your self diagnosed bipolar too.
That isn't bipolar. That's someone who had an office for a few months, then ruined that opportunity and simply had to roll out of bed into his girlfriend's garden/garage for a few months. Followed by a few months of jet washing drives, and now back to sitting on his arse at his girlfriend's house.

It also isn't someone who "makes their health a priority" by getting up earlier to get their steps in. And he doesn't even have kids, a job or responsibilities to stop him. He does have a dog though, but clearly he's such a lazy git that even that doesn't get him walking. What a bleeping fraud.

Reactions: 17
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww vomitous!

Surprised the goons haven’t pulled him up for being lazy and not committed. Guess it doesn’t apply to Dan “no responsibilities” Wheeler!

Reactions: 9
As I’m just catching up on TT I was curious which post “went viral” (I’m still not certain tbh) but saw these… I’ve long thought Dan was a bit of a creep! 🤮
WTF?! 😳 Pure 🤮

Posted on the business profile too? His professionalism absolutely astounds me!

He went viral after his very brief jumping on board with Leah didn't he? She'd already got a major following, the only reason he does it.

Reactions: 10
The best ever feel sorry for me moment/photo was long ago when he accidently took a photo of himself crying and from what i remember accidently uploaded it on fB, IG. Geez if anyone can find that little nugget i would be much appreciated. Only reason i am saying and asking is as we all know the i feel sorry me propaganda has been going on for a long time.
The mission if you accept is to find the photo or post, this recording will detonate in 5,4........ BOOM

Reactions: 9
Honestly it frustrates me so much how he is able to continue to get away with it. He isn't just a small time scammer he is taking huge sums of money from people, giving dangerous health advice and messing with people's mental health and causing people to relive trauma to tackle their weight but he isn't qualified to help people deal with that safely. He has threatened people's jobs and then sits and cries about the unjust criticism on his business (which is completely justified). He blames it on bipolar and ADHD, I know plenty of people with these conditions who are wonderful, kind, intelligent, compassionate people. He just adds to the stigma surrounding mental health and uses it as a hall pass to act like a knob. His self diagnosed mental illnesses are his identity and he revels in the drama and chaos. I have no doubt he has mental illnesses, just not the ones he thinks he has. He has all the hallmarks of a personality disorder, and that still does not give him a hall pass to act the way he does. My sister has a personality disorder and she doesn't treat people like tit!

If I dared to even think about acting like him at work, I would be struck off and investigated. There HAS to be a way of stopping him and get some justice for the people who he has really hurt.

Sorry, I'm riled up haha

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can someone set up a new thread please? I don't have privelidges 😕
Have you noticed that everyone with privileges keep their heads down when a new thread needs started?😂
I don't blame them coz it sounds muckle complicated!!! I couldn't do it! 😂
And then there's the re-cap.....!!! 😲😲😲
So big ups to everyone who does them👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.