Dan Wheeler #16 Twas the night before Xmas,tea has been spilled.DW ‘debates’ with LH and proves he's unskilled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update on Colleen (Saxenda) - he blocked her then made a video today calling everyone who defended saxenda 'trolls' and, of course, turned off commenting on it...

Reactions: 15
Newbie here! A bit crap with technology so not sure if I’m posting in the right place. The impact DW had on me was minimal, only hit my bank account and mental health. I was shocked and disgusted when he first kicked off on the lovely Rach. I’ve missed lots but slowly catching up reading the threads, Jan

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Update on Colleen (Saxenda) - he blocked her then made a video today calling everyone who defended saxenda 'trolls' and, of course, turned off commenting on it...
Aaaand stated that everyone that trolled him was a Saxenda rep. Which IS categorically not true as only GPs can prescribe it to certain people, within certain criteria! He's getting worse by the day, it almost beggars belief you can be that obnoxious.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
At this point I almost think that DW and DJ might be playing us all for fools. DJ hasn’t said anything ☕ worthy in the last few weeks at all… I might be wrong. But beware - they both defo think they can okay people for likes and comments
Don’t be a cant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Newbie here! A bit crap with technology so not sure if I’m posting in the right place. The impact DW had on me was minimal, only hit my bank account and mental health. I was shocked and disgusted when he first kicked off on the lovely Rach. I’ve missed lots but slowly catching up reading the threads, Jan
@DansBarmyArmy

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.