Dan Wheeler #17 Half a mil turnover, but doesn't have a pound, boo hoo DW... what goes around, comes around!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#162 checking in. Watched some of the live the other day and I cannot believe I ever believed what came out of this guys mouth. He is the most unprofessional person I think I've ever come across.

Reactions: 9
Ok the recap
We at TCHQ have #167โค active members the Acadamy is probably around the point of collapse along with whankeys 80/20 business HMRC will be buzzing to here of his ยฃ500,000 income this financial year, companies house will also be thrilled at all the evidence theyโ€™ve received regarding his attempts to defraud them and HMRC x we all know the taxman like Dan NEVER gives up ๐Ÿ˜‚
We had a fabulous Xmas n festive thread definitely some of the most fun we have had on a thread LH ripped DW a new one on a live proving whankey knows ZERO about nutrition all he could manage by the end of it was to scream fight me fight me ๐Ÿ˜œ (know where my money would be) ๐Ÿ˜‚
n all looked like a slow start to the new year UNTILL the DANTRUM full on melt down live whankey gifted us with ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘ where he literally shocked us all int silence for a full hour rambling like a mad man dragging up tit n threatening ppl with a whole host of tomfuckery nonsense ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿค— literally every word on that live was a fabrication of his drug damaged mind accusing staff of stealing 40k from him stating staff were useless at their jobs he went for Leah for no reason attacked and threatened DJ CJ n their family stated ppl didnโ€™t leave the plan they were removed for bullying all the while the nodding knob face bean sat along side saying nothing n Sam smacked the tit out of the like button ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‚ think thatโ€™s the jist of it
Happy New year you bunch of beautiful bastards xx
Feel free to add what I v missed ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just to show how low he'll go, again. That poor Saxenda lady has had a demo of Whanker's business practices today. Telling blatant lies & getting his acolytes to report lots of her content!

Comments were later turned off (surprise, not ๐Ÿ™„) on this as her followers were backing her up, so no longer showing...

I didn't think it possible to hate him any more than I already did, but he's really excelled himself ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ก

Attachments

Reactions: 12
#105 reporting for duty
1641411840637.png

20 years :) he may do 20 months for tax evasion , but he wouldnt last 20 seconds inside.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just to show how low he'll go, again. That poor Saxenda lady has had a demo of Whanker's business practices today. Telling blatant lies & getting his acolytes to report lots of her content!

Comments were later turned off (surprise, not ๐Ÿ™„) on this as her followers were backing her up, so no longer showing...

I didn't think it possible to hate him any more than I already did, but he's really excelled himself ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ก
She has more comments on her post than DW gets in a week. Another person he's jealous off so he lies that she's been trying to see saxenda to his members. He just can't help himself.

Reactions: 16

More utter bollocks 'she was messaging my followers trying to sell it' - dude, it's prescription only, private or NHS, and as it happens she gets it from the NHS herself... unless she's qualified as a pharmacist overnight ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#105 reporting for duty
View attachment 967341

20 years :) he may do 20 months for tax evasion , but he wouldnt last 20 seconds inside.
Saw this just after i posted about him telling lies, i couldn't quite believe my eyes! Is he just taking the piss now? I can't see it as anything else as nobody can be this delusional or lacking in self awareness?!

Reactions: 11
More utter bollocks 'she was messaging my followers trying to sell it' - dude, it's prescription only, private or NHS, and as it happens she gets it from the NHS herself... unless she's qualified as a pharmacist overnight ๐Ÿ™„
Can do that on groupon can't you?๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
#105 reporting for duty
View attachment 967341

Doesnโ€™t he scream and shout and stamp his feet at anyone with a differing opinion to him, who has academically been educated to a higher degree than him, medical studies, anyone choosing a different way to lose weight than his scam plan, getting his employees to harass people at their private place of employment, try to find where people train/work in private via social media post because they donโ€™t agree with his statements and want a debate, slams people for showing messages by showing messages, upset people with tiktoks and bold statements?
Guess what would happen if he just shut the duck up? Suddenly nobody would disagree with you. Maybe thatโ€™s the answer. If you are on social media AND have a business then you and the business are open to public scrutiny and review. Why would 170 ex members, staff, affiliates and academically qualified people be so opposed to your dangerous practices for no reason?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
28 checking in.

Heโ€™s always been arrogant and completely self centered, but I think this is the most delusional Iโ€™ve ever seen him. Full on meltdown phase for sure. Wouldnโ€™t want to be in his neighborhood, hope our eyes there are staying safe!

• Heart
Dan needs to learn the meaning of
โ€œfad dietโ€
Fad Diet: A fad diet is a plan that promotes results such as fast weight loss without robust scientific evidence to support its claims.

Liraglutide (Saxenda) Is a very effective option prescribed to those struggling to lose weight despite making dietary changes, and for those who do not want surgery. itโ€™s always under the supervision of doctors.
This is not a fad, and can quite literally be a life saver for someone.
Straight from the NHS website.
Dan, you need to learn to stop calling other methods of weight loss a โ€œfadโ€ because itโ€™s not 80/20.
A quick google search (which you usually have no problem doing) would of proven you wrong.
p.s youโ€™re a knobhead
and your hairy chin looks stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
#22 checking in and all caught up! Wow, he really bloody lost it yesterday didn't he ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also my TP has been put back up after he flagged it for the third time. He said it was defamatory, I provided the evidence that it was not and TP were very polite in their email response. Thanked me for the evidence and told me my review would be put back online. Nice try whanker ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Evening, newbie here. I have been fortunate enough to not give DW any of my hard earned cash but came very close early last year - at that point there was something very believable and (dare I say it) charismatic. I'm so glad I didn't as I have watched his descent into bullying, abuse, outright lies and revealing himself to be a generally vile human being. Not sure I qualify for a number as I fortunately dodged the bullet but just wanted to say that what you are doing here is marvelous and to not stop until he is!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
#105 reporting for duty
View attachment 967341

Hang on a bleeping second...

Hasn't he done exactly the same to DJ? Threatened to cancel him for talking about him? Didn't DJ have to walk away because his family were a priority and Wheeler didn't like it? Isnt he the one doing TTs and lives alluding to knowing information that would cancel DJs career?

What a bleeping hypocrite.

We arent trying to cancel you cos we disagree with you babes ( I mean we do, but thats not our point)

We all have first hand experience of you or your plan and have made a stand by collectively speaking up.

Its only becoming a serious problem for you now because you can see we hold the strong hand. You can't control the narrative, you can't manipulate the facts and you won't make us go away.

Oh and for the record, we aren't bothered about your house. Well, its not like its yours anyway is it?

Made half a mill last year and still sponging off the Mrs while pretending to play 8020 in her garage. What a catch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.