Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things wrong with that.
1) you ain’t bleeping funny.
2) you ain’t bleeping entertaining.
Now.
If you had said you’re nothing more than a low life bleep who’s constantly cheated on his pregnant girlfriend, said that your own kids will never be a priority in your life, said that you’re nothing more than a social media bum who begs his whole life away then we might have believed you.
You and that prick from Norwich and your pretend gay friend dean who even uses random kids to pretend they are his own children, well. Let’s all hope the 3 of you enjoy what’s coming your way.
Very. bleeping. Soon.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Two things wrong with that.
1) you ain’t bleeping funny.
2) you ain’t bleeping entertaining.
Now.
If you had said you’re nothing more than a low life bleep who’s constantly cheated on his pregnant girlfriend, said that your own kids will never be a priority in your life, said that you’re nothing more than a social media bum who begs his whole life away then we might have believed you.
You and that prick from Norwich and your pretend gay friend dean who even uses random kids to pretend they are his own children, well. Let’s all hope the 3 of you enjoy what’s coming your way.
Very. bleeping. Soon.
Mate you honestly sound like you need to have it out with him in person.
I can’t stand the fella but the constant posts on him are a bit strange?! If you know of him can’t you just speak to him in person about this? I’m all for calling him out as he really is strange and copies other peoples TikTok’s and is a terrible creator but some of the posts you’re making are heading towards bordering obsession with bringing him down.

Reactions: 5
With the copying tiktoks that what's tiktok is about doing trends so everyone ends up doing the same stuff

Reactions: 3
Mate you honestly sound like you need to have it out with him in person.
I can’t stand the fella but the constant posts on him are a bit strange?! If you know of him can’t you just speak to him in person about this? I’m all for calling him out as he really is strange and copies other peoples TikTok’s and is a terrible creator but some of the posts you’re making are heading towards bordering obsession with bringing him down.
If I could tell you on here how much this moron has destroyed parts of my family I would. But unfortunately I can’t. There are a few of us here in Gloucester who want only one thing for this egomaniac.

Unfortunately, it appears that Cloe has taken a leaf out of his book and started using her tiktok account to beg for free stuff.
Such a shame. She was once such a strong willed young girl.
I understand people wanting free stuff and not caring who buys it for them (some would refer to these people as prostitutes but, each to their own) but having a wish list for your unborn child? Expecting total strangers to buy stuff for a child you have carried for 9 months?
Im sorry but that is just wrong on so many levels. If you can’t afford to raise a child, there are plenty of people out there who are unable to have children. If you can’t afford this child, simply give it up. The whole thing just reeks of desperation.

Reactions: 2
From what I have seen they had the wishlist for just themselves but then people asked for them to make it public so they could get things

From what I have seen they had the wishlist for just themselves but then people asked for them to make it public so they could get things
Yeah. That’s what they all say!
I used to have an account on tiktok, had quite a large following. Not once was I asked to share a wish list! Not that I ever would, I value my pride.
The people who say ‘we was asked to share a wish list’, ask them for proof! Guarantee you won’t get it because there is none.

I used to have an account on tiktok, had quite a large following. Not once was I asked to share a wish list! Not that I ever would, I value my pride.
The people who say ‘we was asked to share a wish list’, ask them for proof! Guarantee you won’t get it because there is none.
I did actually see lots of people in one of her lives a couple of weeks ago asking for it and she said she wasn’t putting it on her profile but to message her for it if people really wanted it. Having said that though I don’t like wishlists at all, I don’t think you should have anybody buying you stuff for any reason but weirdly people seem to really want to on tik tok? It’s like a weird way of trying to get in their good books or get noticed acknowledged for them - tik tokkers know this and use it to their advantage which is why I dislike them!

I did actually see lots of people in one of her lives a couple of weeks ago asking for it and she said she wasn’t putting it on her profile but to message her for it if people really wanted it. Having said that though I don’t like wishlists at all, I don’t think you should have anybody buying you stuff for any reason but weirdly people seem to really want to on tik tok? It’s like a weird way of trying to get in their good books or get noticed acknowledged for them - tik tokkers know this and use it to their advantage which is why I dislike them!
Yeah. At the end of the day, a wish list, like a PayPal link or a ‘support me’ link is begging. Plain & simple. There was a tiktok profile once basically aimed at people who begged on there but strangely it disappeared.

Here for this thread. .
He makes all ten toes curl, all for mental health but is terribly insulting and up his own arse and for no apparent reason . Where does his neck end and shoulders start ? He will hate this thread and be calling us 'pu##yhos' cringe , TF saucy 🤭😂
He thinks he’s got the sauce. If he has, chances are it came off his or Cloe’s wish list!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is this the same girlfriend that's now pregnant?
Yeah. Same one he’s been constantly cheating on throughout her pregnancy

Stumbled across him saying they are moving house. He should give the iffy smithys some tips 🤣

• Haha
What was your username on TT?

Oh this prick is always on my fyp, he thinks he really is something special don’t he? Just a tattooed chav, move along luv

He’s going to regret all these ridiculous tattoos he’s getting people on tik tok to vote for
im heavily tattooed myself so deffo not judging him having them but to be fair the ones he has are already shite 🤣 so makes no difference looolll

• Haha
im heavily tattooed myself so deffo not judging him having them but to be fair the ones he has are already shite 🤣 so makes no difference looolll
I’ve got tattoos myself, it’s not about the quantity I think his others look alright, more the stupidity of the ones he’s getting now and letting his followers choose them 😂😳

I’ve got tattoos myself, it’s not about the quantity I think his others look alright, more the stupidity of the ones he’s getting now and letting his followers choose them 😂😳
I can’t stand the ones he has but then it’s not the style I go for so I’m probably biased! I can’t zoom in to see the quality of the work. He is just a chav though so probably picked them off a flash chart and thought that’ll do, silly bastard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.