Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mate you honestly sound like you need to have it out with him in person.
I can’t stand the fella but the constant posts on him are a bit strange?! If you know of him can’t you just speak to him in person about this? I’m all for calling him out as he really is strange and copies other peoples TikTok’s and is a terrible creator but some of the posts you’re making are heading towards bordering obsession with bringing him down.
I'm so glad someone else has been thinking the same thing. I really do find it quite strange how obsessed this person is. If they know him personally why not just have it out with him especially if they know him. All this information but just sits here posting on tattle. For all we know its a load of rubbish nothing to back up the things being said

Reactions: 1
This guy is disgusting - does he make absolutely everything about sex? What an absolute head.

I don’t even follow them but for some reason the cocky twit is always on my fyp. His gf seems quite nice, shame she’s with him.

Reactions: 4
I'm so glad someone else has been thinking the same thing. I really do find it quite strange how obsessed this person is. If they know him personally why not just have it out with him especially if they know him. All this information but just sits here posting on tattle. For all we know its a load of rubbish nothing to back up the things being said
Not obsessed at all.
trust me, it’s far from ‘a load of rubbish’ as you so tactically put it. This man is a life wrecker & a using scum bag. He’s used someone extremely close to me and it won’t ever, ever be forgotten.

So have it out with him then instead. If my family had got rid of someone who was so bad I wouldn't waste a moment of my time on them because they would be getting what they want. If he reads this thread he would probably guess who you was and would be loving it that your still thinking about him all the time

So have it out with him then instead. If my family had got rid of someone who was so bad I wouldn't waste a moment of my time on them because they would be getting what they want. If he reads this thread he would probably guess who you was and would be loving it that your still thinking about him all the time
Oh trust me, I’m counting on him reading this thread. 😏😏😏😏

Reactions: 2
So much to unpack here. I know some things about Mr Spragg and his mate Dean. Both absolute wrongens. But what do you expect from a guy who backed Williams Fitness after it came out he'd stolen money off charity and told his own mother he had cancer. Dan showed his true colours then when he was defending it saying everyone made mistakes. There's also the whole saga featuring Eden Harvey. The man is fake as you come and has always given me the creeps. Honestly him, Adam Oakley and Dean all give off such a vibe and it's not a pleasant one they all actually make me so uncomfortable

Reactions: 6
His gf seems really lovely but I don’t get why she’s promoting his OF… is money really that important? 😞 I’m trying not to judge…

Who would seriously pay to see photos and videos of this guy? 🤮 I’d pay NOT to see them 😁

• Haha
I do feel really sorry for her but at the same time she's a mug I don't for a second think Eden was or is the only girl he's messaged behind her back or told he'd leave her for I just think Eden is the only one with a big enough platform that anyone would pay attention. If I found out my fella was messaging some other girl telling her he didn't have feelings for me and how he'd leave me for her I'd be devastated and wouldn't then weeks later be promoting his OF

• Sad
Reactions: 3
As if he’s promoting his only fans next to his girlfriend whilst she’s in labour??? Wtf!!! 🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
As if he’s promoting his only fans next to his girlfriend whilst she’s in labour??? Wtf!!! 🤢
Like I’ve been saying all along. He doesnt give a toss about anyone but himself. Best thing that could happen to that baby is Cloe leaves him and raises the baby alone or it gets taken off them & put up for adoption. People need to be parents 24/7. Not just occasionally like he wants to

• Heart
Like I’ve been saying all along. He doesnt give a toss about anyone but himself. Best thing that could happen to that baby is Cloe leaves him and raises the baby alone or it gets taken off them & put up for adoption. People need to be parents 24/7. Not just occasionally like he wants to
I have to agree, sorry but I do think that little baby will be better off with some one who loves and will look after and take care of it. His kids with his ex doesn’t live with him, I wonder why, he couldn’t take care of that child, he’s to obsessed with getting his tiny winky out 🤣

I don't think it's fair to put poor chloe down as a mother because of Dan's choices. I understand people may not like him and it was wrong of him to do that at her bedside in hospital. That doesn't mean the baby should be removed from chloe why does his choices mean she won't love her child?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think it's fair to put poor chloe down as a mother because of Dan's choices. I understand people may not like him and it was wrong of him to do that at her bedside in hospital. That doesn't mean the baby should be removed from chloe why does his choices mean she won't love her child?
She would be a wonderful mother on her own and if she leaves that piece of scum, but sadly she won’t, he’s got such a poisonous toxic hold over her, even after all his cheating and saying he doesn’t love her and would 100% leave her if the other person was game, she’s still with him! Why? She would thrive on her own

I’ve known Cloe for a long time but unfortunately she’s becoming blinded by greed. A wish list for herself & baby? Allowing that cretin to plug his little Willy page whilst she’s in labour? Love makes good parents. Not greed. And whilst she sticks with that loser, she’s blinded by greed.

I don’t think you can judge his girlfriends parenting ability based on him, or based on what he does. I’m sure she’ll make sure that baby is taken care of.
I also don’t think his OF or him doing that is the main problem, I couldn’t care less if he gets his bits out 🙃 it’s the fact that he seems to shy away from any responsibility and acts like an overgrown man child most the time playing on his PlayStation, going on ghost hunts.. I hope she puts her foot down when baby is here and tells him he needs to step up and grow up.

Reactions: 5
I didn't know there was a wishlist for herself but I'd seen her say about the one for the baby, I think a lot of people was wanting to send gifts for the baby so she decided on doing a wishlist. It's not much different than people paying for gifts only it probably costs them less and the person receives the full product rather than spending hundreds and most been taken by tik tok. I don't personally know them so I can't say what his or her parenting is like I only know what I see in a few 30 second videos. I don't care where money comes from that is their choice many people are doing OF as it pays well I just think there's a time and place and maternity ward isn't one of them. Hopefully everything will be ok kids and baby I'm sure will be looked after just fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.